Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Chemical Guys Best 10-Piece Car Wash Bucket Kit - $29.99 *YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 10:01 pm
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 14, 2008
197 posts
39 upvotes
tdot
Works at Stockyards (Keele & St. Clair), there are a lot more in stock. Cheers,
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2009
2371 posts
1270 upvotes
Durham
anyone successful with PM at the Yorkdale location?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2006
1671 posts
165 upvotes
Thornhill
virtuman1980 wrote: Thank you for your receipt. I was able to get one for a little bit less ;)

Huge YMMV and good luck to everyone with the PM!

Image
Not only did he get 10% PM difference, he got the CG for $20 not $29.99

Technically, the 10% PM difference should have been $3. Meh who’s counting when you get it at $18 bucks
Jr. Member
Jun 15, 2002
109 posts
2 upvotes
T.O.
shoei wrote: Has anyone tried to PM in Milton yet?
Don't bother, the manager gave me the weirdest excuse lol.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1694 posts
1086 upvotes
cruisn76 wrote: Not only did he get 10% PM difference, he got the CG for $20 not $29.99

Technically, the 10% PM difference should have been $3. Meh who’s counting when you get it at $18 bucks
That's because he PM'd the $19.99 receipt.

BTW Home depot is beat by 10% not the difference.
Jr. Member
Apr 28, 2013
191 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
virtuman1980 wrote:
Thank you for your receipt. I was able to get one for a little bit less ;)

Huge YMMV and good luck to everyone with the PM!

Image
Thanks, got it for $20 :D
Member
Aug 16, 2009
323 posts
210 upvotes
Able to get it for $29.98 using OPs pics at the Gloucester (Cyrville Rd) location today.
Thanks OP.
Member
Apr 27, 2015
273 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tried price matching for $29.98 at the Oakville location on Bristol Circle. Was denied, but I think it's really dependent on the person you are dealing with....
Newbie
User avatar
Feb 25, 2018
12 posts
10 upvotes
Ontario
Didn't work at the Home Depot @ Hwy7/Woodbine. The cashier said she already had many customers asking to price match and she turned them all down, she claimed that OP got it because of certain condition being offered by that particular HD only. No luck
Koodo $40/7GB Customer 😎
Freedom Mobile $45/10GB Customer
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 23, 2012
95 posts
38 upvotes
LONDON
Can you post a copy of your receipt ? Trying to PM in London, and Guelph is pretty close !
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4335 posts
883 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Kmoneysave wrote: Didn't work at the Home Depot @ Hwy7/Woodbine. The cashier said she already had many customers asking to price match and she turned them all down, she claimed that OP got it because of certain condition being offered by that particular HD only. No luck
RFD effect. I'm not surprised. If it's already YMMV, chances are the store's gonna catch on.
Member
Jan 29, 2018
319 posts
287 upvotes
Ryuu123 wrote: Can you post a copy of your receipt ? Trying to PM in London, and Guelph is pretty close !
Images
  • 5FFwkk9.jpg

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)