Cherry coke zero and vanilla coke zero back in Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2020 7:59 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1003 posts
401 upvotes

Cherry coke zero and vanilla coke zero back in Canada

Found many cases of each at my local Save-on Foods in Edmonton, Alberta. Sadly they were full price so I only bought a few, but super excited to see cherry coke zero come back, and vanilla coke zero to finally make an appearance in Canada!

I'll be scouting out Superstore/Safeway/Sobeys tomorrow to see if they're available anywhere else for cheaper.
117 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21707 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Ixidor wrote: I'll be scouting out Superstore/Safeway/Sobeys tomorrow to see if they're available anywhere else for cheaper.
I'm not sure if Sobey's out your way has the same deals, but Ontario's Sobey's is offering this deal: (Feb. 21-27, 2019) Buy one 12 pack for $4.99, or buy two or more for $3.99 each.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill
I can't ever recall seeing Vanilla Coke Zero in Canada.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21707 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
sandikosh wrote: I can't ever recall seeing Vanilla Coke Zero in Canada.
Most likely a new idea here, but it's been in the States & U.K. for a while.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Aug 6, 2018
359 posts
352 upvotes
Why is this coming and going all the time? What is with these mind games. Get rid of those awful diet coke fruit flavors that nobody likes that they keep forcing on us to make shelf space for this instead.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
Has anyone seen vanilla coke zero in vancouver's Rcss, sof, etc.?
Dec 29, 2018
16 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Been craving cherry coke zero since I found one case for sale at foodland last summer. Here's hoping cherry and vanilla start getting stocked more, they're so much better than diet pepsi/diet coke flavoured ones.
Jun 10, 2016
525 posts
407 upvotes
Burlington, ON
any sightings of this in Ontario?? cherry coke zero was here briefly and disappeared quickly, but I've never seen vanilla coke zero. this is all I've ever wanted...
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
745 upvotes
muscleflex wrote: any sightings of this in Ontario?? cherry coke zero was here briefly and disappeared quickly, but I've never seen vanilla coke zero. this is all I've ever wanted...
Saw a whole stack of both at shoppers.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
am happy diet wild cherry pepsi stuck around here
Apr 7, 2006
495 posts
624 upvotes
I still don't get why Coke is so stingy with Coke Zero Cherry. It's always popular and they move tons of units extremely fast yet they only bring it out from Feb to around April. Pepsi is smart enough to offer their version year round now so hopefully Coke will start doing the same thing.

RCSS is offering for cheapest @ 3.99 per case AFAIK
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
4745 posts
4409 upvotes
oroku1983 wrote: Why is this coming and going all the time? What is with these mind games. Get rid of those awful diet coke fruit flavors that nobody likes that they keep forcing on us to make shelf space for this instead.
I'd say just get rid of Diet Coke and only sell Coke Zero and give it all the fruit flavors (especially cherry, lime, and cherry vanilla)... both are zero cal but Coke Zero at least TASTES like the original. Diet Coke takes like soda water by comparison.
Oct 16, 2018
1 posts
2 upvotes
Does anyone else feel like you're doing something illegal by buying 4 cases a day till stock is gone? Not only that but it's incredibly time consuming.

Come on Coke......put this stuff out all year already so I can get that corner of my basement back that I reserve to store this stuff.
Aug 6, 2018
359 posts
352 upvotes
I've been drinking Diet coke since I was 5 years old (weird kid) so I have a taste for it and prefer it to coke zero. I do however love fruit flavored coke zeros but DESPISE those disgusting fruit flavored diet cokes - the worst pop i've ever had.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Oakville RCSS has lots. Hopefully a sale soon, not paying over $5 for them lol

Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
KevMar1 wrote: Come on Coke......put this stuff out all year already so I can get that corner of my basement back that I reserve to store this stuff.
Coke is brutal for this.

I give Pepsi credit - they have had Diet Cherry Pepsi out for over a year now with no interruptions.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
4745 posts
4409 upvotes
KevMar1 wrote: Does anyone else feel like you're doing something illegal by buying 4 cases a day till stock is gone? Not only that but it's incredibly time consuming.

Come on Coke......put this stuff out all year already so I can get that corner of my basement back that I reserve to store this stuff.
Yeah, the rest of the year I have to bring it in from the U.S.... along with Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry (which is getting harder to find especially in Buffalo)!
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
EastGTARedFlagger wrote: Yeah, the rest of the year I have to bring it in from the U.S.... along with Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry (which is getting harder to find especially in Buffalo)!
I don't find a huge difference between Diet Dr. Pepper (widely available in Canada) and Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper.

I do like the Diet Hires Cream Soda though - also hard to find sometimes in Buffalo.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
4745 posts
4409 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Oakville RCSS has lots. Hopefully a sale soon, not paying over $5 for them lol

If you've ever bought it in the US you'd say that's a decent price. $5.28 Can = $4.01 US....

When it's on sale it's 3 for $10 or 4 for $12 but regular price in US supermarkets it's around $5 US.
$5.28 Canadian and not have to spend a day and a lot of fuel to drive to Buffalo, that's sounds like value to me :-)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)