Expired Hot Deals

[Chevrolet] 2019 Chevrolet Malibu LS Sedan - $22,595 cash or 0% financing for 84 months

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2019 10:51 am
[OP]
Sep 20, 2015
33 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019 Chevrolet Malibu LS Sedan - $22,595 cash or 0% financing for 84 months

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Chevrolet
Saw this deal while car shopping - $4400 cash credit or 0% for up to 84 months. Seems pretty hot to me - car is well rated.

I realize most people want SUVs these days but if you are flexible. Apple Car play and Android Auto is included for your maps too.

Standard features of Malibu LS include the following:

Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System† with 8-inch diagonal colour touch-screen display
Bluetooth®† hands-free phone connectivity
Available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot† (data plan required)
Chevrolet Connected Access† with 10 years of standard connectivity, which enables services such as Vehicle Diagnostics†, Dealer Notification† and more
Receive 1 month of Chevrolet Connected Services trial and OnStar Safety & Security coverage and sign up for a paid plan to enjoy the first two months on us†
160 hp1.5L turbo DOHC I-4 engine
Auto Stop/Start engine feature
Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
4-wheel disc brakes with Duralife® brake rotors, ABS, Brake Assist, cornering brake control and Hill Start Assist
16-inch aluminum wheels
StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System and traction control
Keyless Open and Start with extended-range remote keyless entry
Rear vision camera†
Content theft alarm
Driver Information Centre with monochromatic display
Exterior temperature and compass display
Single-zone air conditioning with air filtration system and particulate/pollen filter
Tilt and telescopic adjustable steering column
Steering wheel-mounted Bluetooth®†, cruise and audio system controls
Front bucket seats with manual 6-way seat adjusters
60/40 split-folding rear seats with centre-folding rear armrest
Rear Seat Remi†
Last edited by Kevin2112 on Jul 2nd, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
306 replies
Sep 27, 2017
165 posts
408 upvotes
But then you're driving a Chevy.. lol.

Not for me, but 0% financing is becoming more and more rare these days it seems.
[OP]
Sep 20, 2015
33 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BooYakaShaMa wrote: But then you're driving a Chevy.. lol.

Not for me, but 0% financing is becoming more and more rare these days it seems.
I current drive a Malibu and I have been more than pleased with it. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2199 posts
1599 upvotes
Ottawa
1.5L, 160hp to move a mid-full size sedan? That thing's 0-60 must be timed using a calendar.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2653 posts
1652 upvotes
No matter what car is posted on here there will be a political conversation....or judgement of those who drive it.

We should just keep the conversation to the "deal" and whether it is good or not.

If this is not a good deal to you....a valuable post would be a comparable option at a similar price from another manufacturer.
Oct 24, 2017
269 posts
566 upvotes
The numbers for Alberta break down to $124.15 biweekly, or $268.99/monthly, which is attractive.

However, keep in mind GM only provides 3-year/60,000 km Base Warranty, and as this is a 7-year finance, you're on your own (warranty-wise) for the remaining 4 years. You're actually without warranty for longer than you're with. It'll be up to you if you want to include extended warranty or not, so these numbers may be going up if you go with extended warranty. Plus there's the option for lifetime oil changes, and 3m and undercoating, plus tires, plus plus plus...
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2074 posts
576 upvotes
Montreal
Seems like a good price for a good car.
At 0% financing for 84 months it's pretty cheap.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11450 posts
2890 upvotes
Chrno wrote: 1.5L, 160hp to move a mid-full size sedan? That thing's 0-60 must be timed using a calendar.
My Accord only has 185 HP and moves pretty good, I never thought it would do much, but even in ECON mode, still no issues... and it's economical. I would have never thought it to be mid-full sized before I bought, but it replaced our 2004 Grand Prix and it has more leg room than that car did.
Sure, Honda resale is better than GM, but this is a pretty solid deal, for a sharp looking vehicle.

Last edited by jackass_ca on Jul 2nd, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2006
1041 posts
536 upvotes
There’s no such thing as 0% financing. You always loose the cash purchase credit if you do “0%”. The $4400 is a CPC.
Oct 13, 2016
270 posts
246 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
84 month financing. No thanks.
Sep 30, 2001
28135 posts
7177 upvotes
Toronto
If you wish to debate this specific deal, remain here. If you just want to bemoan the Oshawa plant closing please use this existing thread: gm-close-all-oshawa-assembly-operations-2242729/
We should just keep the conversation to the "deal" and whether it is good or not.

If this is not a good deal to you....a valuable post would be a comparable option at a similar price from another manufacturer.
^ this exactly
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
[OP]
Sep 20, 2015
33 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto, ON
philharmonic wrote: There’s no such thing as 0% financing. You always loose the cash purchase credit if you do “0%”. The $4400 is a CPC.
You get both $4400 and 0%. Build the car and adjust the financing to 84 months.
Badbrad wrote: 84 month financing. No thanks.
You can do less with higher payments. It's "up to" 84 months.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2074 posts
576 upvotes
Montreal
Badbrad wrote: 84 month financing. No thanks.
Why not?
I'd finance my cars over 25 years if it was offered at 0%...
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
10817 posts
3108 upvotes
Toronto
AMD wrote: Seems like a good price for a good car.
At 0% financing for 84 months it's pretty cheap.
Good rebate on the car but 84 months financing.
By 5th or 6th year, you starting paying for something more than what it is actually worth at that time.

Premium Pkg is 35k MRSP....

I guess this is a good deal for rental companies.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)