• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2016 10:06 pm
88 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
I like the macaroni and cheese loaf example the best.
Ever since a child, and even today, I still sometimes tend to pick at it and eat the cheese and mac first rather than eat it properly. lol
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
cheese strings (but they're so expensive)
lunchables crackers
animal crackers
nesquik (syrup/powder)
fruit gushers
bears paws
rice krispies
freezies (those sticks)
those yogurt drinks (yop)
pudding cup things
fruit cups
dunk-a-roo's
those small pack of ritz with the cheese in a cup and cracker sticks
toaster strudels
pop tarts

I knew some kid who always got a whole package (one tube) of those saltine crackers a day (premium plus) it was like 50-100 crackers ?

probably have more but can't think right now, i eat junk food all day
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52937 posts
18145 upvotes
ONTARIO
toronto19850 wrote: cheese strings (but they're so expensive)
lunchables crackers
animal crackers
nesquik (syrup/powder)
fruit gushers
bears paws
rice krispies
freezies (those sticks)
those yogurt drinks (yop)
pudding cup things
fruit cups
dunk-a-roo's
those small pack of ritz with the cheese in a cup and cracker sticks
toaster strudels
pop tarts

I knew some kid who always got a whole package (one tube) of those saltine crackers a day (premium plus) it was like 50-100 crackers ?

probably have more but can't think right now, i eat junk food all day
Those cheese & cracker packs are awesome. The best part is that little red stick that acts like the knife and spoon. Amazing.
Sorry i enjoy these dumb simple enjoyments in life... Lol
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote: Those cheese & cracker packs are awesome. The best part is that little red stick that acts like the knife and spoon. Amazing.
Sorry i enjoy these dumb simple enjoyments in life... Lol
haha yeah exactly, i always either use too much cheese and don't have enough or use too little and have left over cheese though

they have the same red stick with lunchables pizza
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote: Image
Adults go to the deli for this, ask the counter to dial the slicer up to the widest setting possible, and get slabs, oh yeah!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
lecale wrote: Adults go to the deli for this, ask the counter to dial the slicer up to the widest setting possible, and get slabs, oh yeah!
that has mac and cheese in it though :P
i still eat deli meat sandwiches now too lol
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21266 posts
6254 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Bread and butter.
Lollipops
Bubble gum
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2002
2040 posts
526 upvotes
'sauga
joeyjoejoe wrote: plastic cheese
Way back when I used to have a job that made me go into the Keele Valley landfill site every now and then in Toronto for some gas meter readings. While walking among the garbage you'd see these orange squares lying around. Over the 16 months I did this the same squares never changed colour. You know what the squares were made of, right? And this was in a landfill.

I like to try my kids sugary cereals. Chocolate lucky charms are magically delicious!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
i just bought those tiny bags of chips and the yogurt that comes in snack size, always amazing!

Theres a ton of chinese snacks, aloe vera drink, shrimp crackers, onion rings, pocky, those panda chocolates, chocolate wafer stick and more i keep eating all day.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4104 posts
4052 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't realize hot rods was considered childish, at any rate I am in that camp as well love them! But they have gotten so small over the last couple of years, I usually buy the box of 20.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7941 posts
5483 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Hmm, lots of things really. I still love grilled cheese sandwiches dunked in Campbell's Soup. I'm guilty of indulging in McDonald's from time to time. Beans and weiners:) Hotdogs.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Tater tots for some reason
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Chickinvic wrote: Hmm, lots of things really. I still love grilled cheese sandwiches dunked in Campbell's Soup. I'm guilty of indulging in McDonald's from time to time. Beans and weiners:) Hotdogs.
ever dip your grilled cheese in ketchup, thats my first choice, then tartar sauce is my second
which type of campbell's soup ?

that reminds me, i still eat chef boyardee form time to time and microwave meals (the kid ones, pizza bits, pizza pops, french fries etc)
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52937 posts
18145 upvotes
ONTARIO
playnicee1 wrote: I like the macaroni and cheese loaf example the best.
Ever since a child, and even today, I still sometimes tend to pick at it and eat the cheese and mac first rather than eat it properly. lol
I used to think the macaroni bits was cheese. I'd poke out all the cheese and eat the cheese first... Then i told myself 'time to work on the crappier tasting cheese with that weird light colored beige...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7941 posts
5483 upvotes
Victoria, BC
toronto19850 wrote: ever dip your grilled cheese in ketchup, thats my first choice, then tartar sauce is my second
which type of campbell's soup ?

that reminds me, i still eat chef boyardee form time to time and microwave meals (the kid ones, pizza bits, pizza pops, french fries etc)
OMG, I'm betting tartar sauce would be awesome. I'll have to try that. For grilled cheese I usually like vegetable or tomato soup:)