• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 6:17 pm
Aug 28, 2019
18 posts
15 upvotes
mrsoandso wrote:
Nov 29th, 2019 12:11 pm
Use the code blackfriday

This code stacks with the $10 off 2 kits and etransfer discount.

Still expensive for what you get but it works good. Got my brother in law to go in on it with me to help bring the price down. Not sure how well they can do a brand new truck but well see.
What was the cost of the kit with the coupon? I missed the sale on Friday but I noticed all the kits are $20 off today?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1543 posts
782 upvotes
It works ok, but I wouldn't buy it again.

For stone chips, get a can of color matched spray paint, spray it into cup and get a pack of artist paint brushes (comes in a pack of multisize) from Dollarama and dab it onto the chip.

I find Chipfixx works good for scratches. I had a 3 inch scratch and it fills and wipes off excess pretty good. It won't make it disappear but it's not as noticeable. You can't do that with touch up or method I mentioned.
[OP]
Jul 5, 2017
97 posts
74 upvotes
richrebuilds wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 11:49 am
What was the cost of the kit with the coupon? I missed the sale on Friday but I noticed all the kits are $20 off today?
The cost was $40 off the regular price. Try emailing them, my father in law emailed yesterday and got a coupon code because he missed the black friday sale too.
[OP]
Jul 5, 2017
97 posts
74 upvotes
mrsoandso wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 12:09 pm
For stone chips, get a can of color matched spray paint, spray it into cup and get a pack of artist paint brushes (comes in a pack of multisize) from Dollarama and dab it onto the chip.
I wouldn't do that. The leveler stuff flattens the chips, which is why i bought the kit. The paint sticks from the dealors always left blobs of paint everywhere.
Aug 28, 2019
18 posts
15 upvotes
mrsoandso wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 12:09 pm
The cost was $40 off the regular price. Try emailing them, my father in law emailed yesterday and got a coupon code because he missed the black friday sale too.
he ignored my emails. I'll by dr colorchip out of spite since it's a better product anyways