Expired Hot Deals

[Chipotle] Suit Up and Score: Buy One, Get One FREE Burritos When Wearing a Hockey Jersey on February 21

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 9:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2394 posts
8058 upvotes

Suit Up and Score: Buy One, Get One FREE Burritos When Wearing a Hockey Jersey on February 21

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Chipotle
Support your favourite hockey team and eat at Chipotle this Friday, because when you order any entrée on February 21 while wearing a hockey jersey, you'll get a second entrée for free!

This deal is available with dine-in orders only on Friday, February 21 at all Chipotle restaurants in Canada, with a limit of 10 free menu items per order.
9 replies
Dec 24, 2010
448 posts
203 upvotes
Do you know if a hockey tshirt would work or does it have to be a jersey?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21131 posts
23336 upvotes
Toronto
azndnangel wrote: Do you know if a hockey tshirt would work or does it have to be a jersey?
my experience with these promos is staff generally don't care and just wanna make the transaction go smoothly. i'm 99% sure a tshirt would be fine.

super cheapos/jerks will buy a jersey. get the BOGO, then refund the jersey. don't be that guy.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Mar 7, 2011
48 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa
hill15 wrote: Support your favourite hockey team and eat at Chipotle this Friday, because when you order any entrée on February 21 while wearing a hockey jersey, you'll get a second entrée for free!

This deal is available with dine-in orders only on Friday, February 21 at all Chipotle restaurants in Canada, with a limit of 10 free menu items per order.
It actually says redeemable in store only....it doesn't mention dine-in only.

Redeemable in-restaurant only, at participating U.S. Chipotle and Canada locations; not valid for catering, mobile, online or delivery orders.

So I would think you just have to be in store and can get the order to go.
Jul 23, 2015
718 posts
505 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
This was awesome, love Chipotle.
Dec 29, 2012
164 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
They ran out if chicken smfh. Then told me to come back in 15 min as they would make more and never did....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)