Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chrysler Canada

Ram 1500 Laramie lease $99/week $2500 down employee pricing only

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2022 6:57 am
Nov 18, 2013
257 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary

[Chrysler Canada] Ram 1500 Laramie lease $99/week $2500 down employee pricing only

Was looking for a lease I Calgary and some how came across this:

6.50% apr so I don’t think this is a vehicle you would want to keep past the 2 year lease but pretty reasonable pricing for a high end truck.

MADE TO ORDER! Lease Starting from $99/wk+tx with $2500 Down for 24 months @ 6.49% OAC, Includes 18,000 kms/yr **FCA Employee Pricing**

With money down, weekly payment is approx $125
167 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6312 posts
3088 upvotes
Manitoba
Ram are garbage.
Made to order in stock only?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
With chip shortages I assume delivery time is really long?
Nov 24, 2017
273 posts
165 upvotes
Is that employee pricing we all can get or only FCA employees only?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2397 posts
3914 upvotes
Onterrible
6.49% is simply hilarious.

Amazing to me because in my local "dealer strip" the Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Ford and Mitsubishi lots are EMPTY...

...while the Nissan and Chrysler/Ram/Dodge lots have literally full lots.

Are their reps THAT bad that in the most insane seller's market they still can't clean their lots out?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2020
1327 posts
3413 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: 6.49% is simply hilarious.

Amazing to me because in my local "dealer strip" the Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Ford and Mitsubishi lots are EMPTY...

Are their reps THAT bad that in the most insane seller's market they still can't clean their lots out?
F in the chat for Nissan and Chrysler/Ram/Dodge
tbh I'd rather transit than to drive endless money pits, as per Scotty Kilmer.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2439 posts
2972 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
ChippewaBarr wrote: 6.49% is simply hilarious.

Rams sell really well and the ride quality is amazing. Sales are significantly higher compared to Rav4s, Civics, Accords and these are twice the price. Lol

Engine is better than Honda's 1.5L by a longshot.

And besides, who cares about reliability when it's a lease. You drive a $70K truck it for 2 years and your done with it. That's why so many people lease Euro cars.
---------------------------

On another note, how does this compare to the infamous Ford Lariat lease?
Jan 20, 2005
923 posts
1300 upvotes
Toronto
EmpressLisaSu wrote: F in the chat for Nissan and Chrysler/Ram/Dodge
tbh I'd rather transit than to drive endless money pits, as per Scotty Kilmer.
It's a two year lease. During that time you are covered under the manufacturer warranty. The endless money pit concern is a non-factor, unless you are leasing for the purpose of buying it (which makes no sense financially).
Jan 20, 2005
923 posts
1300 upvotes
Toronto
Bigboy16 wrote: Rams sell really well and the ride quality is amazing. Sales are significantly higher compared to Rav4s, Civics, Accords and these are twice the price. Lol

Engine is better than Honda's 1.5L by a longshot.

And besides, who cares about reliability when it's a lease. You drive a $70K truck it for 2 years and your done with it. That's why so many people lease Euro cars.
---------------------------

On another note, how does this compare to the infamous Ford Lariat lease?
I got in on the infamous F150 lease. This has a better engine (for towing, but worse for fuel consumption). If I had the choice, I would have gone with the RAM, since we now tow a lot more often than we originally thought...
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1544 posts
1697 upvotes
Owned a new Jeep myself and found out the hard way that FCA vehicles are unreliable af. Got rid of it after 5 years. I was left stranded when my start-stop battery unexpectedly died after 4 years brand new and the vehicle won't start. FCA (Stellantis) business model is to endlessly finance and lease their vehicles. Customers are expected to roll over the financing or get out of the lease into a new one anyways. So there's no point in making the vehicles durable and long lasting. There's always a new one waiting to be financed or leased. :rolleyes:

If you're looking to really own a vehicle (free and clear) long term, stay away from FCA. Either way, the system is designed so that FCA wins in the end by endlessly fixing the shoddy built vehicles or keep you on the upgrading treadmill.

Having said that, FCA vehicle interiors are very nicely designed and built. I really enjoyed the interior.

Buyer beware. If you're just looking to lease a work truck (or just lease a truck), this deal may make sense.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1092 posts
759 upvotes
GTA
That “in stock sport deal” for 10 bucks more seems decent.

I’ve always wanted a truck for a short term to get it out of my system but never jumped on all those crazy deals in Ontario from a few years back.
Nov 23, 2011
855 posts
986 upvotes
West GTA
IAmElonMusk wrote: $400 a month is not a hot deal.
For a decently optioned truck, yeah its not bad at all.
May 8, 2016
367 posts
314 upvotes
Ontario
Sadly, nowhere near as good as the $139/mo 0% 24m lease on the Ram 1500 SLT back in late 2016 but nonetheless an otherwise great price for a high trim package. The only think hurting it is the interest. Ouch!
Had no issues with our Ram throughout our lease. It went in once for a warranty recall at the very end of the term.

If the interest on this was lower and I didn't already have my fleet leased truck sitting in my driveway I'd definitely consider this.
May 9, 2010
433 posts
263 upvotes
Ottawa
IAmElonMusk wrote: $400 a month is not a hot deal.
It's also not 400$ if you factor the required 2500$ down, freight/PDI and taxes. So the actual cost is closer to 640$/month...
May 9, 2010
433 posts
263 upvotes
Ottawa
Bigboy16 wrote: On another note, how does this compare to the infamous Ford Lariat lease?
In case anyone is interested, East Court Ford Lincoln is advertising an XLT Crew Cab for 105$/week over 36 months with 0 down (1.9 APR). Not as sweet as the original Lariat 99$ deal but seems like a decent deal. They have the Lariat for 130$/week.
Dec 26, 2008
96 posts
25 upvotes
Fredericton
Is this limited to that specific dealer in Ontario, or is this a nationwide offer? I can't seem to find any info on it anywhere besides this one dealer's website...
May 31, 2004
59 posts
65 upvotes
Calgary
Lewiejames wrote: Was looking for a lease I Calgary and some how came across this:

6.50% apr so I don’t think this is a vehicle you would want to keep past the 2 year lease but pretty reasonable pricing for a high end truck.

MADE TO ORDER! Lease Starting from $99/wk+tx with $2500 Down for 24 months @ 6.49% OAC, Includes 18,000 kms/yr **FCA Employee Pricing**

With money down, weekly payment is approx $125
I could afford the lease, but would need a loan for the fill-ups...
Oct 6, 2019
33 posts
43 upvotes
London
Chill down people, the deal is about a two year lease. All your reliability concerns are out of question here.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)