• Feb 9th, 2015 9:53 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 9, 2007
552 posts
257 upvotes

(CIAS) 2015 Auto Show Feb 13 Fri- Feb 22 Sun

I was thinking about going to the Auto show on Monday, Feb 16. I looked at the calender, its Family day :-0 Can any of you tell me if it was busy that day, last year, compared to other days????..I was hoping to go when its not busy..
58 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
154 upvotes
Mississauga
Don't even bother going on Family Day it'll be very busy. Go on a week day if you can.
Jul 18, 2012
34 posts
43 upvotes
MARKHAM
yummie wrote: I was thinking about going to the Auto show on Monday, Feb 16. I looked at the calender, its Family day :-0 Can any of you tell me if it was busy that day, last year, compared to other days????..I was hoping to go when its not busy..
of course it will be busy...lol why do you need to make a thread about this?
[OP]
Dec 9, 2007
552 posts
257 upvotes
KTassis wrote: of course it will be busy...lol why do you need to make a thread about this?
For example, I went on opening day(Friday) before and never again. I've gone on weekends, never again. I will only go during the week (Mon-Fri). I think you missed the part "compared to other days" I just assume its going to be busy on Monday. Is it busier then opening day/ weekend...I don't know...
Mar 23, 2009
831 posts
185 upvotes
Halifax
No not busy at all. you should go :razz:
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26999 posts
4307 upvotes
It's also busy on Valentines Day. Avoid it if possible.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
27536 posts
12576 upvotes
Toronto
Go when they are opened, then you should be okay.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
2871 posts
632 upvotes
LONDON
yummie wrote: I was thinking about going to the Auto show on Monday, Feb 16. I looked at the calender, its Family day :-0 Can any of you tell me if it was busy that day, last year, compared to other days????..I was hoping to go when its not busy..
Use your MB, Audi, Lexus and BMW keys (not sure if there are any other brands) for some free food, drinks, and a place to relax amid the chaos.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2014
1246 posts
1333 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The best days to go are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The only annoying thing is all the snotty school kids who come down for a field trip, though they tend to disappear after 3pm.

Family day and Friday will still be packed.
_______
Speedkar99 | YouTube
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3062 posts
575 upvotes
MikeMC12 wrote: Use your MB, Audi, Lexus and BMW keys (not sure if there are any other brands) for some free food, drinks, and a place to relax amid the chaos.
What?

Also, there are early bird tickets until the end of this month. Got mine for about $18.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
2871 posts
632 upvotes
LONDON
blackdragon12 wrote: What?

Also, there are early bird tickets until the end of this month. Got mine for about $18.
Those car companies have lounges for their customers to sit and relax, there are free snacks and drinks as well (at least in the MB one).

The MB lounge last year was also pretty high up, so you could witness the chaos on the autoshow floor below.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3062 posts
575 upvotes
MikeMC12 wrote: Those car companies have lounges for their customers to sit and relax, there are free snacks and drinks as well (at least in the MB one).

The MB lounge last year was also pretty high up, so you could witness the chaos on the autoshow floor below.
Oh sweet, didn't know about this. Will take advantage of it this year haha.. Are you friends allowed as well if they don't have a key?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
2871 posts
632 upvotes
LONDON
blackdragon12 wrote: Oh sweet, didn't know about this. Will take advantage of it this year haha.. Are you friends allowed as well if they don't have a key?
That I am not sure, you could always lend your friend your second key just in case.

In my case my friend lost his second key, so I borrowed his brother's to be safe lol.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3062 posts
575 upvotes
MikeMC12 wrote: That I am not sure, you could always lend your friend your second key just in case.

In my case my friend lost his second key, so I borrowed his brother's to be safe lol.
Is there any info on their website about this? Couldn't find anything

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)