Toronto

Toronto Auto Show - free for media, bloggers, etc. Feb 13-23

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 23, 2020
Retailer:
CIAS
https://www.autoshow.ca/media-registration/

Done this last few years. It's nice. Free food, booze, plus access for the whole show during its run. Feb 13-23 @ MTCC
Last edited by sprung on Feb 12th, 2020 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
33 replies
Jul 21, 2014
705 posts
77 upvotes
Oakville
Awesome but can anyone register even if not with the media or a blogger?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20102 posts
20817 upvotes
Toronto
AchtungB4by wrote: Awesome but can anyone register even if not with the media or a blogger?
They ask for your website, social media, etc during registration
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Jul 21, 2014
705 posts
77 upvotes
Oakville
Maybe I will tell them I am Greg Carrasco lol!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8196 posts
3277 upvotes
East York mofo!
Pls don't abuse... make a real tech/car blog if you want to with some random articles and stuff off the net before you sign up, only takes a couple hours. also with media access I believe you get perks, like line bypass and media lounge with free food/drinks. also the dealers will likely respect you more and give better advice when talking to them if they see your media badge
May 14, 2008
460 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
AchtungB4by wrote: Awesome but can anyone register even if not with the media or a blogger?
i don't see why can't you. You tell them what ever you want.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8275 posts
3198 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote: Pls don't abuse... make a real tech/car blog if you want to with some random articles and stuff off the net before you sign up, only takes a couple hours. also with media access I believe you get perks, like line bypass and media lounge with free food/drinks. also the dealers will likely respect you more and give better advice when talking to them if they see your media badge
Thumbs Up SignThumbs Up Sign
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8275 posts
3198 upvotes
Toronto
I doubt it Face Without Mouth but can try....
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Jun 27, 2017
20 posts
9 upvotes
I signed up as media 2 years ago, and they have given me passes automatically every year. So thank you!
Jun 19, 2007
87 posts
156 upvotes
It states Media Day is February 13th, does this mean we have to use this pass for the 13th? Or can we go any day of its run from the 14th to 23rd?
Nov 20, 2008
669 posts
231 upvotes
sprung wrote: your media pass is good for all days of the show, not just the 13th
Wrong, they changed it last year. It's only good for that one day.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7001 posts
2969 upvotes
I think I need to make a better effort, I didn't get approved a year ago for a website.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20102 posts
20817 upvotes
Toronto
cyberspyder wrote:
Wrong, they changed it last year. It's only good for that one day.
ballashotcaller wrote: Is pass only good for one day?

@cyberspyder

they must've changed it back this year. This is my badge download says:

"Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on Media Day February 13th, or during the regular show hours from February 14th to 23rd, 2020."

Looks like passes are good for any day of show again, nice!

Q - If you get the badge download so you just print it off and enter show like a normal patron or you need to pick up a real badge?

A - Yup. I got mine printed already, it is a 'real' badge. just scan and enter, eat, enjoy. I have loads of spare lanyards from many other trade shows but I can always grab another lanyard from buckets of them they have on media day
Last edited by sprung on Feb 6th, 2020 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)