Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand

CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite and Infinite Privilege

Current sign up offers, July 2021,

Earn up to 20,000 Aeroplan points:
  • Earn 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase.
  • Earn 10,000 bonus Aeroplan points when you spend $1,000 or more during the first 4 monthly statement periods.

Get a Buddy Pass to bring anyone along, anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, including Hawaii and Mexico in Economy class:
  • Bring along a friend! As a new cardholder, your Air Canada Buddy Pass can score you a second ticket when you book an economy ticket. On the second ticket, you only pay the taxes and third-party charges.
  • You’ll receive the pass when you spend $1,000 or more on your card the during the first 4 monthly statement periods and have a whole year to use it.

CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege

Earn up to 75,000 Aeroplan® points:
  • Earn 20,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase.
  • Earn 25,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $3,000 or more during your first 4 monthly statement periods.
  • You can also earn an additional 2,500 Aeroplan points each monthly statement period in which you spend at least $2,000 in your first year.

Other benefits:
  • Access select Maple Leaf Lounges and Air Canada Cafés and bring 1 guest with you before November 8, 2021
  • Get 6 complimentary Priority Pass lounge visits per year per cardholder.
  • Receive an Annual Worldwide Companion Pass from $99 to a max of $599 (plus taxes, fees, charges and surcharges) when you spend $25,000 on your card.
Last edited by batcave on Sep 23rd, 2021 10:18 am, edited 8 times in total.
Thread Summary
May 10, 2022
Secure your 2023 Status with your Aeroplan credit card
The Offer is valid between January 1st, 2022 at 00:01 EST and November 30th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST (inclusive) (the “Offer Period”).

To qualify for this Offer and maintain your Aeroplan Elite status level through December 31st, 2023, you must earn at least 30,000 Aeroplan points on eligible Aeroplan Co-Branded Credit Card purchases (net of returns) posted to your Aeroplan account throughout the Offer Period (“Eligible Earn”). Eligible Earn includes base and category accelerator earn of Aeroplan points on your eligible Aeroplan Co-Branded Credit Card, but excludes any welcome bonuses, acquisition bonuses, campaign bonuses or conversion points. Eligible Earn by secondary cardholders will also count towards the Eligible Earn of the Primary Cardholder. Please note that points earned with your eligible Aeroplan Co-Branded Credit Card are deposited to your Aeroplan account a few days after the end of the credit card account billing period. As a result, it is possible that transactions charged to your card towards the end of the Offer Period will translate into Aeroplan points deposits that may not count towards this Offer.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... c.html#/tc

June 8, 2021
Infinite:
Limited Time Promotional Offer, earn up to $10 cash back for a new monthly automatic bill payment you add to your account after registering for this offer. A maximum of one new monthly automatic bill payment will be eligible for the cash back award. You must register for this offer in order to participate and add up to a maximum of one new monthly automatic bill payment to your CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite card by June 30, 2021 by 11:59 pm. You can earn up to $60 maximum over the duration of the offer period between June 3, 2021 and December 31, 2021 by 11:59 pm ("Offer Period"). You can only start earning cash back from the time you register for the offer. To enable this offer, the fact of your registration and your Aeroplan number will be shared with CIBC. Monthly automatic bill payments must be posted to your CIBC Aeroplan® credit card account ("Account") by January 7, 2022. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks after the automatic bill payment transaction has posted to your Account to receive the cash back earned under this offer, which will appear in the form of a statement credit. Cash back cannot be used to reduce the purchase price of a future purchase, including a flight ticket. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time, is only available to the recipient of this communication and is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. This offer does not apply to Quebec residents.
Infinite Privilege:
Similar to Infinite card but up to $120 cash back, up to $20 (2 x $10) cash back per month for two new monthly automatic bill payments.

May 20, 2021
Limited Time Promotional Offer starts May 20, 2021 and ends August 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm ("Offer Period"). Earn 5 points for every dollar spent on Gas purchases in Canada, up to a maximum of 3000 bonus points. To qualify for this offer, you must make a purchase(s) with your CIBC Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card (net of returns) within the Gas category (as classified by the Merchant Category Code: Filling Stations – Automotive Gasoline (5541) and Gas Pumps (Automated Fuel Dispensers) (5542). A one‑time activation for this offer is required and can only be completed by clicking the button on this page. You can only start earning bonus Aeroplan points from the time you register for the offer and bonus points earned are based on dollar spend. Purchases must be posted to your CIBC Aeroplan credit card account ("Account") by August 5, 2021.

May 13, 2021
Limited Time Promotional Offer, earn $25 cash back for each flight ticket purchased (less returns) directly with Air Canada after registering for this offer. The purchase price of each ticket must be at least $100 in order to qualify. You can earn up to $125 maximum over the duration of the offer period when you use your CIBC Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card between May 13, 2021 and December 31, 2021 by 11:59 pm ("Offer Period") and register between May 13, 2021 to June 30, 2021 by 11:59 pm. You can only start earning cash back from the time you register for the offer. To enable this offer, the fact of your registration and your Aeroplan number will be shared with CIBC. Purchases must be posted to your CIBC Aeroplan® credit card account ("Account") by January 7, 2022. The Air Canada flight ticket must be purchased directly with Air Canada. Air Canada must be identified as the merchant of record and only flight ticket purchases listed with MCC 3009 (under the following Merchant IDs: VISA CAD Manual- 32498000322864, VISA CAD Consumer Web 324969000322864, VISA CAD Travel Agency Web 324978000322864, VISA CAD Direct 324974000322864, VISA CAD Mobile 324982000322864) will be eligible for this offer. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks after the purchase transation has posted to your Account to receive the cash back earned under this offer, which will appear in the form of a statement credit. Cash back cannot be used to reduce the purchase price of a future purchase, including a flight ticket. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time, is only available to the recipient of this communication and is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. This offer does not apply to Quebec residents.
Infinite Privilege:
Earn a $50 statement credit for a $100 flight booking, up to five times, for a total of $250 in statement credits. Booking must be made by December 31, 2021, for travel up to December 31, 2022. Offer not available in Quebec.

September 16, 2020:
For a limited time, earn 10 more Aeroplan Miles for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at aircanada.com when you pay using your CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card.

If that's not enough, take 15% off Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class base fares to eligible destinations Air Canada flies, when you book your flight at aircanada.com.

Book between Sept. 16 and Sept. 30, 2020, Travel by June 15, 2021

Book your Air Canada flight with the comfort of knowing that you can easily make a one-time change without a fee. Valid for all new or existing bookings made by September 30, 2020 for original travel between March 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021. If you decide to cancel your flight or if your flight is cancelled, you can:

Convert the value into Aeroplan Miles and get an additional 65% mile bonus.
OR
Transfer the value of all tickets in a booking to an Air Canada Travel Voucher that is fully transferable and has no expiration date.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/cibc-ae ... 2379741/6/

July 1, 2020
Until July 31, 2020, you can earn 3 extra miles per $1 spent online when you use your CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card. That’s on top of the miles you normally earn when you use your Card for purchases.±

± To qualify for the offer, you must make a purchase with your CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card online and or via the Aeroplan eStore website through www.aeroplan.com/estore (net of returns) between now and July 31, 2020 ("Eligible Purchases"), and such Eligible Purchases must be posted to your CIBC Aeroplan credit card account ("Account") by August 7, 2020.

June 1, 2020
Receive 1000 bonus aeroplan points - 100 per purchase up to ten purchases at gas, grocery or pharmacy.

To qualify for this offer, you must make a purchase transaction(s) with your CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card (net of returns) within the following categories: Gas, Grocery, and Drugstore (as classified by the Merchant Category Code). The full list of eligible Merchant Category Codes is as follows: Grocery Stores and Supermarkets (5411), Pharmaceuticals (5122), Pharmacies (5912), Filling Stations – Automotive Gasoline (5541), and Gas Pumps (Automated Fuel Dispensers) (5542). Purchases must be made between June 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 ("Eligible Purchases") and such Eligible Purchases must be posted to your CIBC Aeroplan credit card account ("Account") by July 6, 2020.
282 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19735 posts
28619 upvotes
Vancouver
What’s the minimum purchase amount? If you could pump 5¢ worth of gas 10 times and get 1,000 AP points, this would be HOT. But I’m guessing there’s some missing fine print.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
Based on the over-whelming excitement of this thread, I must be the only person from RFD using this card.

Here's another offer on this card that I got,
Until July 31, 2020, you can earn 3 extra miles per $1 spent online when you use your CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card. That’s on top of the miles you normally earn when you use your Card for purchases.±
Fine print,
± To qualify for the offer, you must make a purchase with your CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card online and or via the Aeroplan eStore website through www.aeroplan.com/estore (net of returns) between now and July 31, 2020 ("Eligible Purchases"), and such Eligible Purchases must be posted to your CIBC Aeroplan credit card account ("Account") by August 7, 2020. A one‑time activation for this offer is required and can only be completed by clicking the button on this page. You can only start earning Aeroplan Miles from the time you register for the offer and miles earned are based on dollar spend. Eligible Purchases do not include fees, cash advances, balance transfers, cash‑like transactions, interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits. You will earn incremental miles on the base earn, excluding multipliers.
Pretty good offer as it is 4x Aeroplan points on any online shopping. I messaged AP and they confirmed it can be anywhere online. But they told me at least one transaction during the month needs to go though the eStore.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2019
1470 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
@batcave I don't have the card ...

But I gave your thread an up-vote, for your making the effort to post the offer. Which you've done for everyone's benefit.

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2008
7000 posts
7627 upvotes
batcave wrote: Based on the over-whelming excitement of this thread, I must be the only person from RFD using this card.
Thanks for posting Master Wayne. Although I don't currently hold an AeroInfinite, I have a soft spot for it in my heart. It is the first Aero-affiliated CC that I opened, with the modest 15K/FYF offer, prior to Aimia switching away from CIBC to TD as their primary CC partner back in 2014. I wasn't into churning yet and had opened it for a change of pace.

A half year later they ran the promo again, but included the lower-tiered Aerogold GOLD card for the same 15K/FYF card. Not knowing a lick about things in those days I applied for the GOLD version, thinking that I'd be disqualified if I tried to open a second AeroInfinite. I didn't realize that even if you applied for the lower tiered card, based on your income/profile they would issue you the higher tiered card instead, which is what happened.

This is the first card that opened my eyes, demonstrating that you can have more than one of the exact same card product, concurrently and still get the welcome bonus. And so the journey began.

In time I would open this AeroInfinite a total of 7 times over the years, and 4 of them were obtained as concurrently opened cards. I would stickhandle my way to open 5 CIBC Aerogold Business Visa cards within a year, and one time I had 6 TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite cards (all concurrently). After I decided to put the pedal to the metal, I went on a spree and opened 60 new cards (not product switches) over a period of 36 months.

Now I'm backing out of the game. Currently I only have 1 new CC opened during 2020, and prior to this year around 8-10 cards during 2018-2019. The end total is over 80 new tradelines added to my bureau files during the carousel ride. And much of it can be attributed to the CIBC AeroInfinite, my sentimental starter churn card.
Kiraly wrote: What’s the minimum purchase amount? If you could pump 5¢ worth of gas 10 times and get 1,000 AP points, this would be HOT. But I’m guessing there’s some missing fine print.
It's over now, but just wanted to say that if no minimum amount was specified, then the 5c squirt would have qualified. As a similar datapoint, CIBC has run offers for the Dividend Visa card. Make 10 transactions for $20 cash back, no minimum specified. I've had this offer twice over the years, and most recently this past winter. We brought 30 cans of soup to the Loblaws self-checkout, and using 3 different Div Visa cards we purchased them one at a time using different kiosks. Eventually, all 3 cards got the $20 cash back after waiting a couple of months. We probably could have bought 30 bananas or 30 grapes, but scanning the code on the cans was simpler. :lol:
*** My private mail inbox is full. Cannot receive new messages. ***
Countdown - 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Done@6603. 2022-07-26 3:17pm ET.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
Thanks @banker8!

I don't think this is a very popular card. It was FYF and 20k for using the card once. If I spend $10k in a year and pay the fee next year I get an additional 15k points.

I think this is a hot deal because it is 4x on everything done online in July! I have income and property taxes due so I will put them on this for 4x! I could potentially get more points from this card than my AX Platinum card.

@bizee-bee I've had this card countless times - I have had the card since it was gold-colored. I think the sign up bonus has always been 15k points. This was a good deal back in the day!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2008
7000 posts
7627 upvotes
batcave wrote: Thanks @banker8!

I don't think this is a very popular card. It was FYF and 20k for using the card once. If I spend $10k in a year and pay the fee next year I get an additional 15k points.

I think this is a hot deal because it is 4x on everything done online in July! I have income and property taxes due so I will put them on this for 4x! I could potentially get more points from this card than my AX Platinum card.

@bizee-bee I've had this card countless times - I have had the card since it was gold-colored. I think the sign up bonus has always been 15k points. This was a good deal back in the day!
AFAIK, it's always been 15K after the first purchase, for both the GOLD coloured card, and the black AeroInfinite. Exception was the recent promo for 20K, with additional 15K anniversary bonus, after $10K annual spending. You're right. It was considered a good deal back in the day for 15K/FYF, no MSR, which is why I opened it 7x, maybe 8....not countless, just not able to remember. :lol:

You'll kill 2 birds with one stone then if you plan to go after the 15K anniversary bonus. The $10K will qualify you for that, and also pull in 40K points (minus whatever fees you'll incur for using PaySimply/Plastiq). This one card will pull in 75K for you, and is enough for 50% of a biz class mRTW with Aeroplan.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
bizee-bee wrote: You'll kill 2 birds with one stone then if you plan to go after the 15K anniversary bonus. The $10K will qualify you for that, and also pull in 40K points (minus whatever fees you'll incur for using PaySimply/Plastiq). This one card will pull in 75K for you, and is enough for 50% of a biz class mRTW with Aeroplan.
I am already most of the way through the $10k spend. I may attempt to spend $20k on the card this month. That would make the total 115k points. Face With Tears Of Joy

I flew around the world last year (northern hemisphere only) , but I used a combination of Aeroplan, Avios and Delta points. It was mostly in coach, but I wanted to see how little I could do it for. One of the segments from China to Vancouver included two stops but it only cost $60 because it was with ANA & United. I think the total trip was ~100k points and ~$400 in fees/taxes.
Last edited by batcave on Jul 4th, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2463 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
batcave wrote: Based on the over-whelming excitement of this thread, I must be the only person from RFD using this card.
I have this card too. Did you get the 1000 bonus points yet?
Deal Addict
May 7, 2019
1470 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
bizee-bee wrote: After I decided to put the pedal to the metal, I went on a spree and opened 60 new cards (not product switches) over a period of 36 months.
Wow ... a Busy Bee indeed!
bizee-bee wrote: Now I'm backing out of the game.
Why?

You no longer get the Buzz out of it? The stress of the Highs and Lows has gotten to you?
bizee-bee wrote: We probably could have bought ... 30 grapes
Ha! That would've been a sight Face With Tears Of Joy

It reminds me of something I read about abroad, where a bank offered 5 airline miles (with their airline partner) for every purchase. Not per dollar ... per purchase.

A number of folks wrote automated payment scripts, running non-stop, to loop through and pay off their bills at one cent per transaction (for a select few merchants that had no minimum payment amount enforced). The highest earner racked up almost a million miles before the bank cottoned on and pulled the plug.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
yesnomaybe wrote: I have this card too. Did you get the 1000 bonus points yet?
Whoa another card holder! This is an exclusive club!

Not yet, no. I find it takes about two weeks after the promotion is finished before the points appear.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2012
10044 posts
3758 upvotes
multi city dweller
i guess its too late to catch this promo if i don't have the card just yet ... ?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
2945 posts
1426 upvotes
GTA
Spouse and I applied for this card just for the sign up bonus our growing pile of aeroplan miles. We both gave my aeroplan number. I’m closing this after I get the bonus .
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
LOL808 wrote: i guess its too late to catch this promo if i don't have the card just yet ... ?
Maybe, maybe not? I'm not sure. It may depend how their marketing kicks in - the emails come from Aeroplan. It may also be targeted. I get the following banner when I log in,
Screenshot_20200704-125223_Chrome.jpg

I think this may be a good card to keep in the the back of your wallet as they run promotions like this periodically.
headleygrange wrote: Spouse and I applied for this card just for the sign up bonus our growing pile of aeroplan miles. We both gave my aeroplan number. I’m closing this after I get the bonus .
It doesn't make sense to cancel after receiving the bonus as it is free for a year. If further promotions are offered, you would not be able to participate. I didn't even spend on this card as the first transaction was from PayPal registration - which triggers the initial bonus. But I realised that spending $10k for 15k points is the equivalent of getting 2.5x-3x return on the spend.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2019
1470 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
batcave wrote: I am already most of the way through the $10k spend. I may attempt to spend $20k on the card this month. That would make the total 115k points. Face With Tears Of Joy
Go your hardest.
batcave wrote: I flew around the world last year (northern hemisphere only) , but I used a combination of Aeroplan, Avios and Delta points. It was mostly in coach, but I wanted to see how little I could do it for. One of the segments from China to Vancouver included two stops but it only cost $60 because it was with ANA & United. I think the total trip was ~100k points and ~$400 in fees/taxes.
Well done. That's the spirit!
Deal Addict
May 7, 2019
1470 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
If I apply for a CIBC card, what's the better deal between this card and Dividend Visa Infinite? Assuming I'll put $10K+ spend onto the card over a year.

Dividend VI has a WB of FYF and 10% for first $2K. Plus with Gas as a 4% accelerator (together with Grocery), you can buy GC's at Shell and rack up Air Miles. Including Amazon and Sobeys GC's.

Any thoughts?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2008
7000 posts
7627 upvotes
banker8 wrote: Wow ... a Busy Bee indeed!

Why?
You no longer get the Buzz out of it? The stress of the Highs and Lows has gotten to you?
Har! I see what you did there! :D

Well, simply put - it's more a case of being points fatigued.

After we hopped onto the points carousel, we've redeemed over 2.5 MM Aeroplans for the Biz/First mRTWs. Earlier this year we squeezed in a mRTW before Earth got locked down, and we had 2 other 2020 mRTWs that have become cancelled due to the pandemic. Fearing an upcoming implosion of AC/AP, we have gone ahead and rebooked another 2 mRTWs for later this year and 2021, when hopefully we can travel safely again, COVID-free.

We still have another 1MM points in each of Aeroplan, Avios and Bonvoys, 400K Alaskas and 200K BWRs to burn through. We've been seeing signs of devaluations so we went ahead and pulled the trigger, unloading the majority of our Amex MR into SPGs before they became Bonvoyed in the summer of 2018. Using them as Marriotts we then redeemed for four 7Nite travel packages (e-certificates and airline points), and five 5Nite travel packages. These are not so easy to plan and use, so we still have three 5N e-certificates that have yet to be consumed and originally due to expire next week. Thankfully, Marriott auto-extended them till Jan 2021, due to COVID. Even so, I doubt we'll be able to use them, and am hoping we can extend them for another year when they become due.

Nowadays I’m happy enough to just grab the low-hanging burner cards, the 10% Cash Back offers. I product switched 4 of my TD cards into the CBVI last Fall, while my wife and Jr grabbed a couple each. My single new card opening of 2020 was the BMO WE Cash Back MC. It's a big change of pace, but I'm ok with it.
banker8 wrote: Ha! That would've been a sight Face With Tears Of Joy
The 30 cans of soup? For me, probably one of the silliest endeavours was when I had a mere $2K limit on my Can Tire Cash Advantage MC, and I had $10K - $12K in bill payments (property taxes, tuition fees, utilities) that were coming due within 1-2 weeks. I didn't have time to make multiple $2K CTFS bill payments and then use regular bank bill payments to clear the MC limit (2 days to clear).

So I brought a bag full of cash to a CT store, paid $2K at a cashier to instantly clear the limit of my card, went outside and made another $2K bill payment, then went back in the store again to plop down another $2K. I did this 5x, walking in and out of the store every few minutes.

Eventually I learned to raise my bank debit card's maximum withdraw limits so that I didn't have to walk in with cash-in-bag, like as if I just came from a bank heist. This raised a flag with CTFS and they were obligated by the Feds to send me a letter, asking me to explain why I had so many repeated large cash transactions in such a short time, as it looked like money-laundering. Eventually they bumped my limit up (now at $18K) so I didn't have to go through that rigmarole again. :facepalm:
banker8 wrote: It reminds me of something I read about abroad, where a bank offered 5 airline miles (with their airline partner) for every purchase. Not per dollar ... per purchase.

A number of folks wrote automated payment scripts, running non-stop, to loop through and pay off their bills at one cent per transaction (for those merchants that had no minimum payment amount enforced). The highest earner racked up almost a million miles before the bank cottoned on and pulled the plug.
Ha! I've never read that story, but it is ingenious!

I remember when I first started to play this game, I was reading about a guy who earned 3MM Amex MR points by tasting beer and reading papers, and I wondered what it'd be like to be in his shoes.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/america ... -like.html
In those early days when I opened my second CIBC AeroInfinite card, opening my eyes to the world of churning for points, I never could have imagine that I would get anywhere close to his numbers. Now I wonder how we can burn through our points before they become halved in value.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
banker8 wrote: If I apply for a CIBC card, what's the better deal between this card and Dividend Visa Infinite? Assuming I'll put $10K+ spend onto the card over a year.

Dividend VI has a WB of FYF and 10% for first $2K. Plus with Gas as a 4% accelerator (together with Grocery), you can buy GC's at Shell and rack up Air Miles. Including Amazon and Sobeys GC's.

Any thoughts?
After $10k spend,
  • With the Aeroplan card, you will end up with 30k to 35k points;
  • with the Dividend card, you will end up with $280 to $520 cash back.

It depends on what you prefer. If you have enough spend, get both. You should get both because the Aeroplan card isn't very useful beyond the bonus. I prefer the American Express Gold card because it is 2x for the same categories.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2019
1470 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
@bizee-bee the stories of your conquests are hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

You only live once, eh? So you may as well live big Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
banker8 wrote: If I apply for a CIBC card, what's the better deal between this card and Dividend Visa Infinite? Assuming I'll put $10K+ spend onto the card over a year.

Any thoughts?
Dividend Visa Infinite is better if you spend a lot on groceries and gas. 4% cash back is unbeatable, especially during the pandemic.
1.5x on AP is okay but I would prefer Amex Gold (2x) or Platinum (3x, 2x) instead.
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)