• Apr 24th, 2020 3:21 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3617 posts
2251 upvotes

CIBC CEBA - Anyone successful

Has anyone successfully applied and received the funds through CIBC? Maybe it's a scam?
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
2481 posts
479 upvotes
lol @ scam...
No it is not.. Its just that some banks are bit more inefficient in handling things than others.
Other than the fact that some customers faced the issue of not getting a banner in their online banking ( seems to be working now) , RBC has done it well.
Problem is that you can apply this only through the bank that you bank with
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3617 posts
2251 upvotes
Asker123 wrote: lol @ scam...
No it is not.. Its just that some banks are bit more inefficient in handling things than others.
Other than the fact that some customers faced the issue of not getting a banner in their online banking ( seems to be working now) , RBC has done it well.
Problem is that you can apply this only through the bank that you bank with
I don't think it was meant to be a problem. You are literally getting an interest free loan from your bank directed by the government. Also there would be herds of people trying to apply without a business bank account, so this filters those out.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
2481 posts
479 upvotes
cristianosham wrote: I don't think it was meant to be a problem. You are literally getting an interest free loan from your bank directed by the government. Also there would be herds of people trying to apply without a business bank account, so this filters those out.
What I meant was if you are facing problems with CIBC , it would have been nicer if you could just go to the bank where it is working nicely and apply through them ( lets say RBC) but I am not sure if that is possible. Or may be it is . I dont know