Expired Hot Deals

[CIBC] CIBC Earn $300 and 12 Month Fee Rebate with a CIBC Smart Account

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 6:21 pm
Sr. Member
Mar 16, 2018
708 posts
801 upvotes
Hamilton
Is there anywhere on the site to verify the interest rate in your savings account? That's what I hate about the big banks, the online little guys have the current interest rate in bold on your savings account page.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3543 posts
1353 upvotes
Ottawa
angel_wing0 wrote: you can change it even if you have not receive the bonus.
would that make me ineligible for the account fee waiver after I've received the bonus tho?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1361 posts
98 upvotes
b33zlebub wrote: huh?
this is a no interest chequing account.
B 3 3 bb zle, There are two promotions, one is 300 bucks for the chq account the other is 1.5% for 120 days for esavings.
Newbie
May 20, 2020
10 posts
18 upvotes
Hey all, would child tax benifit deposited monthly qualify for the $300?
Member
User avatar
Jan 13, 2009
405 posts
280 upvotes
Concrete Jungle
A little late on this but I’m planning to sign up today.

1) There’s no minimum on the PADS? Didn’t see anything.
2) To waive fee, it’s min $3000 AND 2 monthly PAD/ 1 direct deposit?

TIA
Member
Jan 21, 2012
410 posts
179 upvotes
evereddie33 wrote: Hey all, would child tax benifit deposited monthly qualify for the $300?
Yes, according to the csr, it qualifies.
Member
Jun 12, 2015
372 posts
107 upvotes
Mississauga
sneak_around wrote: A little late on this but I’m planning to sign up today.

1) There’s no minimum on the PADS? Didn’t see anything.
2) To waive fee, it’s min $3000 AND 2 monthly PAD/ 1 direct deposit?

TIA
Not for 12 months. After theb12 months need to have $3000 minimum balance plus 1 direct deposit OR 2 PADs
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 5, 2013
116 posts
118 upvotes
Applied today, will need to contact them to make sure that the $300.00 promotion is applied. It kept redirecting me to an inferior promotion.

Hope it works!
K.
Member
Jun 12, 2015
372 posts
107 upvotes
Mississauga
kookzy wrote: Applied today, will need to contact them to make sure that the $300.00 promotion is applied. It kept redirecting me to an inferior promotion.

Hope it works!
K.
Can you do this on mobile phone? Verification comes to your email? Or should use a computer?
Member
Jun 12, 2015
372 posts
107 upvotes
Mississauga
Do you need to sign at branch when you activate online?
Member
Oct 12, 2005
370 posts
311 upvotes
Lower Mainland BC
Tigre1215 wrote: Do you need to sign at branch when you activate online?
I was able to do everything online. No branch visit was required.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 5, 2013
116 posts
118 upvotes
Tigre1215 wrote: Can you do this on mobile phone? Verification comes to your email? Or should use a computer?
I did everything online from my computer. I already have other products with CIBC (Line of credit and credit card) so they have me on file and it was easy to complete as I just signed into my account.
Jr. Member
Dec 10, 2008
183 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
Looks like promo's been extended to Nov 30 but with $350 now.

Top