Expired Hot Deals

CIBC

CIBC Visa Aerogold Offer - 3 Extra Miles per $1 spent Online (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2020 9:08 am
[OP]
May 16, 2015
85 posts
139 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[CIBC] CIBC Visa Aerogold Offer - 3 Extra Miles per $1 spent Online (YMMV)

I received this email offering me to register my CIBC Visa Aerogold to receive 3 extra miles per $1 spent online and/or via the Aeroplan eStore. If you are a card holder, check your emails!

"Until July 31, 2020, you can earn 3 extra miles per $1 spent online when you use your CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card. That’s on top of the miles you normally earn when you use your Card for purchases.±", here is the fine print that follows :

±To qualify for the offer, you must make a purchase with your CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card online and or via the Aeroplan eStore website through www.aeroplan.com/estore (net of returns) between now and July 31, 2020 ("Eligible Purchases"), and such Eligible Purchases must be posted to your CIBC Aeroplan credit card account ("Account") by August 7, 2020. A one‑time activation for this offer is required and can only be completed by clicking the button on this page. You can only start earning Aeroplan Miles from the time you register for the offer and miles earned are based on dollar spend. Eligible Purchases do not include fees, cash advances, balance transfers, cash‑like transactions, interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits. You will earn incremental miles on the base earn, excluding multipliers. Learn more about the official terms and conditions of CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card here. Click here for official terms and conditions for Aeroplan eStore. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time, is only available to the recipient of this communication and is non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other CIBC or Aeroplan offer, and is not redeemable for cash. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks after the offer period ends to receive the Aeroplan Miles earned under the offer. This offer does not apply to Quebec residents. Offer may be revoked if you appear to be manipulating or abusing it, or are engaged in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by CIBC in its sole discretion. Your CIBC Aeroplan credit card account must be open and in good standing at the time the Aeroplan Miles are awarded. Offer may be withdrawn or changed without notice at any time.
2 replies
Jul 4, 2020
1 posts
I got this offer too. But it's not clear whether it is limited to aeroplane estore only? Or any online purchase is good.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)