66 posts
427 upvotes

Backcountry Cigars **if you smoke backwoods

Deal Link:
Price:
59.00 no t
Retailer:
Cigar Chief
Hoping it's ok to post here but anyone who smokes backwoods (blunts) should see this. A pack of backwoods in stores are $14 to $16 plus hst where I live. Backcountry are a new knockoff but I can't tell the difference. $59.00 no tax for 8 packs.

To me this is a blazing hot deal even tho it is not on sale.

I was skeptical at first however the only differences I can tell are:

The ones I got are very fresh.... Which I personally like when re rolling

They are slightly bigger when unrolled.... I personally like this as well

Taste is different from a wood. have to use longer to judge but not bad so far

Before anyone says they are garbage cigars know that 95% of people who will appreciate this don't smoke them as cigars
Images
  • 20190529_114556.jpg
  • 20190529_120542.jpg
  • 20190529_114608.jpg
Last edited by Bubbahee on May 29th, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
43 replies
Sep 26, 2018
32 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Haha bump! backwoods got a real competitor. Ill send this over to my friends who smoke backwoods and get a review from them.
Jun 27, 2012
854 posts
1642 upvotes
$25 shipping? Pass.
2010-2020 Contest Winnings = $0
[OP]
Sep 10, 2018
66 posts
427 upvotes
Koldsin wrote: Haha bump! backwoods got a real competitor. Ill send this over to my friends who smoke backwoods and get a review from them.
Perfect curious about other feedback. Says made in Dominican same way style etc. No matter what I'll be using these in some capacity moving forward
[OP]
Sep 10, 2018
66 posts
427 upvotes
Saukrates wrote: $25 shipping? Pass.
If you smoke a lot it doesn't matter... I got 24 packs for $202 tax in delivered to my door.... Crazy deal.... If you want to buy just one pack sure 25 bucks is a lot. You can also drive there for free and pick up
Nov 19, 2018
18 posts
12 upvotes
I'm a very avid blunt smoker and I can confirm that the Russian Cream Backcountry's are NOT even comparable to a legitimate Backwoods.

From what I was told Frontwoods was recently bought by another Aboriginal tobacco company and rebranded them to Backcountry. Everything about these leaves right down to the smell confirms this to me.

You can still get Canadian flavoured Backwoods on the reservation for the same price or less than these Backcountry's, around $65CAD/Carton.

These are not worth the price difference unless you absolutely must have the Russian Creams, and even then they're trash.
Nov 19, 2018
18 posts
12 upvotes
Aside from the taste and smell I will agree that they're a nice leaf. Big. Not quite as refined as a woods and some pretty gnarly veins but they flatten nice and roll just as easily.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
[OP]
Sep 10, 2018
66 posts
427 upvotes
Derailed87 wrote: Aside from the taste and smell I will agree that they're a nice leaf. Big. Not quite as refined as a woods and some pretty gnarly veins but they flatten nice and roll just as easily.
I have had some crazy knarly veins. Have also got woods dry af and mouldy

If I only smoked a pack a week I would buy woods. But if you smoke a lot of woods these are fine to mix in and bring average cost down
Nov 19, 2018
18 posts
12 upvotes
Since we're on it, Blue Backwoods, Wifi-OG and coffee were this morning's breakfast combo.
Images
  • upload.jpg
[OP]
Sep 10, 2018
66 posts
427 upvotes
Derailed87 wrote: Since we're on it, Blue Backwoods, Wifi-OG and coffee were this morning's breakfast combo.
Nice! Where did you get the blues?
Nov 19, 2018
18 posts
12 upvotes
Bubbahee wrote: I have had some crazy knarly veins. Have also got woods dry af and mouldy

If I only smoked a pack a week I would buy woods. But if you smoke a lot of woods these are fine to mix in and bring average cost down
Fair. That's why I grabbed a carton a couple weeks ago actually.lol. but I pay around $60 CAD for a carton of Rum or Port and, imo, I'd rather stick with those than theses Backcountry's/Frontwoods.
[OP]
Sep 10, 2018
66 posts
427 upvotes
Derailed87 wrote: Fair. That's why I grabbed a carton a couple weeks ago actually.lol. but I pay around $60 CAD for a carton of Rum or Port and, imo, I'd rather stick with those than theses Backcountry's/Frontwoods.
If I could get woods for 60 I would too all day
Jan 24, 2008
23 posts
22 upvotes
If someone is just going to throw out the tobacco, I'll buy it. I don't know if you blunt guys unwrap them all and store the leaves, or unwrap them when you need them. I'd think it would be easier to store the leaves in a single container to keep them humid instead of the cigars themselves if you're not using the tobacco.
Nov 7, 2017
239 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thank you for this, I'm gonna give these a try. Lately the backwoods packs I been buying are crap. Most of them are already dried out and crumble upon unravelling. It's really frustrating when you come home from a long day at work and want to smoke to but that happens lol
Feb 28, 2017
351 posts
642 upvotes
jackenape wrote: If someone is just going to throw out the tobacco, I'll buy it. I don't know if you blunt guys unwrap them all and store the leaves, or unwrap them when you need them. I'd think it would be easier to store the leaves in a single container to keep them humid instead of the cigars themselves if you're not using the tobacco.
Damn, you gotta tell me theres a market for this. I just dump it back into the backwoods pack and them dispose of them when im done all the blunts
I cant tell if im addicted to RFD or good deals
Jan 2, 2018
147 posts
180 upvotes
Ontario
Still such a ripoff compared to the actual blunt wraps you could buy years ago. I know time machine blah blah blah. But seriously now that weed is legal let’s bring back Blunt Wraps!!!

Mmmm blueberry!
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1135 posts
306 upvotes
Mississauga
Backwoods in Sauga are $11 tax in a pack....

How many packs in a carton?

If it's not a Backwood, I don't want it...