Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

$2.99 Spring Break (March break) movies

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2022 9:47 am
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39761 upvotes
Toronto
PirateAngel3000 wrote: They should bring Dune back to theatres instead of that stupid lebron movie. Also popcorn/drinks are no long refilled for free, sad sad days ahead for the theatres
a 2h 35m slow moving sci-fi movie to show the kids during March Break? that doesn't make any sense

agreed about free refills though. glad Landmark Cinema still offers that for drinks and popcorn

https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/extras/rewards/
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1538 posts
979 upvotes
sprung wrote: a 2h 35m slow moving sci-fi movie to show the kids during March Break? that doesn't make any sense

agreed about free refills though. glad Landmark Cinema still offers that for drinks and popcorn

Oh oops, missed that part but I think some kids might be okay with it...? I saw gladiator in theatres when I was like 7 and loved it! But I'm weird.

Great tip on landmark, I've been meaning to check them out!
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
2662 posts
9065 upvotes
sprung wrote: a 2h 35m slow moving sci-fi movie to show the kids during March Break? that doesn't make any sense

ya I'm sure some kids might like Dune but definitely not for most. this past year hasn't had the greatest selection of kids movies.

landmark theatres are awesome! i just wish there were more locations. i have 3 cineplexs within 15 minutes but have to drive over 30 to get to a landmark!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Confirmed: RFD are the cheapest movie go-ers in town. Lol.

I usually bring my own candy and pop/juice, but I buy the popcorn fresh.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
I can see RFD'ers packing the kids in a carry-on luggage with a buffet in their luggage and paying for 1 ticket.
Dec 3, 2013
382 posts
473 upvotes
Auditore212 wrote: Confirmed: RFD are the cheapest movie go-ers in town. Lol.

I usually bring my own candy and pop/juice, but I buy the popcorn fresh.
The problem is, shelling out $10 doesn't even guarantee fresh popcorn. Last bag I got was mostly fine for the first third, but the rest was full of stale crumbs from the bottom of the bin. It isn't worth it to me to go complain and miss part of the movie.

With exorbitant prices and a culture that increasingly doesn't respect traditional theatre manners, I am more and more preferring to wait a month or two for the retail release to watch at home.
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
I can’t see anything about the kids movies in the deal link you provided. Can’t seem to google anything either. Is the deal dead?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39761 upvotes
Toronto
lemmiwinks wrote: I can’t see anything about the kids movies in the deal link you provided. Can’t seem to google anything either. Is the deal dead?
Only at select locations. I'm showing these today at Eglinton Town Centre
Images
  • Screenshot_20220318-080546_Chrome.jpg
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
sprung wrote: Only at select locations. I'm showing these today at Eglinton Town Centre
Thanks. We’re downtown. Doesn’t look like Yonge and Dundas or bloor west have them :(