$5 NHL & NBA games at Cineplex. Proceeds to charity. Next one Aug 7

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 7:36 am
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4640 posts
5840 upvotes
GTA
DougO wrote: What do they mean by temporarily? Can I just take it off while I'm there if I fake eating/drinking while the film is running? I guess we need some brave soul to go and check what the audience is doing during the film...
Concessions is how they're making a dime, so I expect if you're sitting there with a pop in your hand you'll be free to go no mask, no limits.... this is why I'm stayin away.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8531 posts
4413 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
But Cinema will all close down in the near future.
Movie industry is going downhills and is shrinking in all aspect.
The pandemic is the last nail in the coffin.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4640 posts
5840 upvotes
GTA
DougO wrote: What do they mean by temporarily? Can I just take it off while I'm there if I fake eating/drinking while the film is running? I guess we need some brave soul to go and check what the audience is doing during the film...
I emailed Cineplex head office with questions about masking, this was their reply: "Masks are not mandatory in our theatres (unless your city has stated otherwise), so if your seat is at least 2 metres away from the other guest, you don't have to wear a mask. We just recommend you do for increased safety."
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1307 posts
1185 upvotes
Hongcouver
How is this even a hot deal? Cineplex should be shamed for even hosting such events at a time of pandemic.
CheapBuddy wrote: thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)