• Jul 22nd, 2016 12:19 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 29, 2008
37 posts
19 upvotes

Cineplex $5 off coupon

I remembered I have a few $5 Cineplex coupons from the McDonald's survey a few months ago. They expire June 30th (tonight), so feel free to use any if you need them.

TAC1914C6EE45A57
TAC1914C82631394
TAC1914C8C895724
TAC1914CAEAAE839
TAC1914CC2E2F865

Also, if you have any BOGO codes from Coke products, both can be used together.
32 replies
Oct 10, 2015
93 posts
146 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
TAC1914C6EE45A57 used and thanked!
Jun 12, 2010
668 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica
Thanks!! Used the TAC1914CAEAAE839
Sep 8, 2014
95 posts
94 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
TAC1914C8C895724 -USED

Thanks sooo much! im seeing the purge with my daughter tomorrow night!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1040 posts
1051 upvotes
Vancouver
wrong section, mod please move?
Jan 14, 2003
404 posts
199 upvotes
Please PM if anyone has an extra code to spare...
Dec 5, 2011
53 posts
31 upvotes
TORONTO
Hey I have two 2-for-1 Coke product Cineplex codes that expire today. Buy one admission, get one free

feel free, dont want them to be wasted

Banned
Jun 28, 2016
54 posts
6 upvotes
Not talking about the OP, but just in general.

People who hoard FREE multiple codes with multiple fake email ids and prevent others from getting them, and then just 1-2 days before they expire release them, always amaze me.

I know a guy who got aka hoarded 30x - $ 5 OFF McDonalds Cineplex codes with fake emails. He was obviously not going to use all of them. He probably used just 2-3 of them. And now out of the kindness of his heart he is giving them out 1-2 days before they expire, since he can't use them any more.

Same thing with GO FOBO free movie screening tickets. People hoard lots of FREE tickets with multiple accounts and then on the day of the movie 2-3 hrs before the movie starts try to give them out, saying Hey I can't make it to the screening anymore, anyone wants them ? Their greed and stupidity and selfishness amazes me. Lot of codes and tickets get wasted due to this.
Apr 7, 2009
107 posts
37 upvotes
PEI
acta1980 wrote: Not talking about the OP, but just in general.

People who hoard FREE multiple codes with multiple fake email ids and prevent others from getting them, and then just 1-2 days before they expire release them, always amaze me.

I know a guy who got aka hoarded 30x - $ 5 OFF McDonalds Cineplex codes with fake emails. He was obviously not going to use all of them. He probably used just 2-3 of them. And now out of the kindness of his heart he is giving them out 1-2 days before they expire, since he can't use them any more.

Same thing with GO FOBO free movie screening tickets. People hoard lots of FREE tickets with multiple accounts and then on the day of the movie 2-3 hrs before the movie starts try to give them out, saying Hey I can't make it to the screening anymore, anyone wants them ? Their greed and stupidity and selfishness amazes me. Lot of codes and tickets get wasted due to this.
WOW! A bit of a rant there, dontcha think? A lot of these are pins found on cases of soda. If I purchase the product I will do as I please with the pins! I was going to toss them and then saw this thread so I put them out to share. If you have a problem with that, then well enjoy your day :) maybe catch a movie and chill out a bit
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2014
1249 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto, ON

If they're giving them out and ultimately using multiple emails then people weren't going to create an account anyways. You're talking about something that is intangible and is basically worthless so I wouldn't really call it hoarding. If they give it away for free instead of just letting it expire then i commend them for doing the legwork and not wanting anything in return. Just my 2 cents.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
7163 posts
1823 upvotes
Toronto

This is not a totally free just discounted code. As it mention first come first serve.
Aug 14, 2010
88 posts
26 upvotes
Here you go guys; these should work.

BOGO

Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1356 posts
865 upvotes
CALGARY
Can someone PM me a code?
Nov 7, 2011
9 posts
1 upvote
MONTR
Can someone please pm me a code? Please and thank you.
Banned
Jun 28, 2016
54 posts
6 upvotes
sweetsimplicity64 wrote: WOW! A bit of a rant there, dontcha think? A lot of these are pins found on cases of soda. If I purchase the product I will do as I please with the pins! I was going to toss them and then saw this thread so I put them out to share. If you have a problem with that, then well enjoy your day :) maybe catch a movie and chill out a bit
You are extremely clueless and misinformed if you think the $ 5 Off cpns were found on cases of soda. :facepalm: The BOGO cpns are found on soda cases. Next time research before you say something ignorant.

This thread heading is about the the $ 5 Off McDonalds survey cpns hoarded with fake multiple email ids, not about your coke and nestea BOGO's :lol: . I catch plenty of FREE movies as I go to FREE screenings all the time, maybe you need to catch a movie and chill out a bit, your BOGO cpns will help you catch it :lol: