Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Cineplex $5 off coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2016 12:19 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 20, 2009
750 posts
194 upvotes
GTA
I am trying to buy 2 adult and 2 kids tickets. I entered BOGO code. It was accepted. $3 were added to my order (which I think is because I chose 3D) but I did not see price taken down for one free ticket. What I am doing wrong?
This is how it looks:
3D Child (3 - 13)2 x $8.50 = $17.003D
General (14 - 64)2 x $11.99 = $23.98
Nestea Coke BOGO S (PREMIUM PERFORMANCE)1 x $3.00 = $3.00

Total Items5

I proceed to next page and even at payment page, it still does not take down price of free ticket.
Banned
Jun 28, 2016
54 posts
6 upvotes
alkaint wrote: If they're giving them out and ultimately using multiple emails then people weren't going to create an account anyways. You're talking about something that is intangible and is basically worthless so I wouldn't really call it hoarding. If they give it away for free instead of just letting it expire then i commend them for doing the legwork and not wanting anything in return. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah sure. 1 day or 2-3 hrs before they expire they are giving out hoarded cpns with multiple fake emails out of the kindness of their heart. The cpns were released months back and expire today on June 30.

I got mine so I am good, but I know lot of others who didn't get any becuase of hoarders who got like 30 with 30 fake ids. And now they are trying to give them out since they expire today..lol. If people only take what they need and is legal, instead of circumventing the rules, eveyone will be happy and will get their freebies, cpns etc, the way they were originally designed to be.
Banned
Jun 28, 2016
54 posts
6 upvotes
musicmastomagic wrote: I am trying to buy 2 adult and 2 kids tickets. I entered BOGO code. It was accepted. $3 were added to my order (which I think is because I chose 3D) but I did not see price taken down for one free ticket. What I am doing wrong?
This is how it looks:
3D Child (3 - 13)2 x $8.50 = $17.003D
General (14 - 64)2 x $11.99 = $23.98
Nestea Coke BOGO S (PREMIUM PERFORMANCE)1 x $3.00 = $3.00

Total Items5

I proceed to next page and even at payment page, it still does not take down price of free ticket.
If you are buying 2 tkts you just buy 1 and then the code, if buying 4 then just buy 2 tkts and then 2 codes. Don't buy 2 tkts if you want just 2 , just 1 then the code.

Or maybe some lurker has already used your BOGO.
Banned
Jun 28, 2016
54 posts
6 upvotes
cgtlky wrote: This is not a totally free just discounted code. As it mention first come first serve.
Ofcourse its first come first serve, no one said otherwise. But not first come first serve with 50 fake email ids to hoard 50 cpns.
They are meant 1 per person or atleast that's the intention and spirit in which the cpns are given out.
Dec 20, 2006
242 posts
151 upvotes
Mississauga
If anyone has a spare one, I wouldn't mind a PM, thanks.
Jan 22, 2007
583 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
would love one too! PM please <3
Jan 29, 2007
738 posts
178 upvotes
Cant help with the lurkers, but guys if you use a code provided by someone, post that you have used it and also if possible thank the RFDer who gave the code.

Now as it seems all the codes above have been used, I will wait for the next give-away :)
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
1660 posts
1945 upvotes
I will PM my codes to whoever PM me on a first come, first served
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2949 posts
801 upvotes
Toronto
I just realized that these can be used for star trek..
Feb 13, 2004
132 posts
15 upvotes
any codes available, please PM me

I'm on the west coast and these codes are still good until midnight here.