• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2021 12:12 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
7429 posts
5250 upvotes
Toronto
rayydar wrote: Only valid until Sunday.
Bah. Could only go solo today, which makes the deal non applicable.
Too bad it doesn't seem to work this week...
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Nov 21, 2018
29 posts
30 upvotes
Maybe of note: There is also still the Aha sparkling water and Nestea promotion going on. Each 12-pack of those comes with a unique BOGO code, which is valid until next year and also for Spider-Man and so on. Even if you don't particularly like the drinks, they usually retail for ~$6 so it's still cheaper than paying for a second movie ticket. However, I noticed that that code doesn't include premium admission, so if you use it for AVX/3D then you need to pay ~$3 out of pocket for the second ticket.
Jul 4, 2020
23 posts
12 upvotes
Cineplex can F-off charging 27.99 for two popcorns and two drinks... Gimme a break!Eyes

Good deal if you sneak in your snacks! This is RFD afterall! LOL!
Jul 28, 2008
858 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Looks like this expires tonight.
Dec 5, 2021
7 posts
NicoR88374 wrote: Maybe of note: There is also still the Aha sparkling water and Nestea promotion going on. Each 12-pack of those comes with a unique BOGO code, which is valid until next year and also for Spider-Man and so on. Even if you don't particularly like the drinks, they usually retail for ~$6 so it's still cheaper than paying for a second movie ticket. However, I noticed that that code doesn't include premium admission, so if you use it for AVX/3D then you need to pay ~$3 out of pocket for the second ticket.
How do I get this? Online or walmart or something?
Nov 21, 2018
29 posts
30 upvotes
Aashish wrote: How do I get this? Online or walmart or something?
Online is a bit risky since I don't think there are also Aha/Nestea packs without a code. I've been lucky so far at both NoFrills and Shoppers, and Walmart might work as well. I've also seen some people sell the codes for a few dollars on Ebay.
Nov 20, 2013
262 posts
188 upvotes
Burlington, ON
jetertmac wrote: Can you use the code multiple times or is it only valid one time? And is the code only valid between Dec 6 to Dec 12th?
The fineprint says one per transaction. Can anyone confirm that it can be used multiple times on the same account? I am looking for 6 tickets - would 3 transactions of 2 tickets work?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)