Expired Hot Deals

Cineplex

[Cineplex] Buy One Get One Free Admission (December 8th - 13th, 2021)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2022 12:56 pm
Aug 9, 2018
193 posts
112 upvotes
I was fairly okay to go when they were blocking seats around a group, not anymore. People have their masks down 80% of the time (which is kinda expected).

Kids really wanted to see Spider-Man NWH this Christmas. Bummer.
Banned
Nov 18, 2021
64 posts
44 upvotes
Prats06 wrote: I was fairly okay to go when they were blocking seats around a group, not anymore. People have their masks down 80% of the time (which is kinda expected).

Kids really wanted to see Spider-Man NWH this Christmas. Bummer.
Considering that they are probably enjoying their popcorn it is fine. You are allowed to bring your mask down to eat and drink. / rolls eyes
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4389 posts
1782 upvotes
Ottawa
Can it be booked for a day outside these dates?
Nov 7, 2017
372 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
josh545 wrote: Are they back to normal service with food in VIP?
Yes they are back to normal with food now. I went to the Pickering location and got the nachos and it sucked. So if you're going to that one, don't get the nachos lol
Aug 9, 2018
193 posts
112 upvotes
Saleaway wrote: Considering that they are probably enjoying their popcorn it is fine. You are allowed to bring your mask down to eat and drink. / rolls eyes
I wouldn't have pointed it out if they were 'just' enjoying their popcorn man.
Nov 7, 2010
133 posts
60 upvotes
ivorii wrote: What's the vip experience? Is it better than imax? Or simply a basic screen and limited to 18+ with food?
If you want convenience, better comfort and you hate crowds then go for it. If those don't bother you then not worth it.
Aug 31, 2012
169 posts
132 upvotes
Scarborough
Can I purchase the tickets now for a movie I want to watch in late December?
Jul 7, 2016
211 posts
568 upvotes
Peel
john.canad wrote: Can it be booked for a day outside these dates?
Karmella wrote: Can I purchase the tickets now for a movie I want to watch in late December?
No. I tried to book for Spiderman and got the following error.

Screenshot_20211211-234050_Chrome.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1109 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
I plan to bring 3 children with me to a movie. So, it looks like I need to buy an adult ticket to get the free ticket. Would that be a problem?
Or could I buy a seniors ticket for a child to get the free one? I mean, the seniors ticket is still more than a child admission… Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes ummm. What to do?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6861 posts
6881 upvotes
Vancouver
weststar87 wrote: It says till Sunday so only till Dec 12 not 13.
Technically valid until 3am Eastern on the 13th.. which is midnight in BC on the 12th.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3084 posts
1216 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote: Some of the newer VIP theatres even have fully reclining seats that have cold and warm heat settings too.
Where are these found? Any in Toronto? I've only seen slightly reclining and definitely no temperature control
RFD OG 20+ years
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23735 posts
31487 upvotes
Toronto
kayceedee wrote: I plan to bring 3 children with me to a movie. So, it looks like I need to buy an adult ticket to get the free ticket. Would that be a problem?
Or could I buy a seniors ticket for a child to get the free one? I mean, the seniors ticket is still more than a child admission… Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes ummm. What to do?
Get the adult tickets. Staff don't care
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1109 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
I did end up buying 2 adult tickets to get 2 free tickets. But I actually overpaid for one cuz I’m going to be the only adult with 3 kids… should have really bought 1 senior ticket to get a free one as both are for the kids….
Nov 7, 2011
815 posts
859 upvotes
British Columbia
Every single movie that is released to a movie theatre only during a pandemic I instantly boycott. Seriously. Have none of you seen Outbreak. Movie theatres need to be closed.
Mar 10, 2009
179 posts
210 upvotes
Pickering
The Tee Daught wrote: Every single movie that is released to a movie theatre only during a pandemic I instantly boycott. Seriously. Have none of you seen Outbreak. Movie theatres need to be closed.
This deal probably isn’t for you.

Thanks OP, wife and I saw Ghostbusters last night!
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3414 posts
3341 upvotes
Whitby
Theatres closed. So not sure when you can redeem. I am sitting on many xmas passes right now. Thanks family!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)