Expired Hot Deals

[Cineplex] Cineplex Free small popcorn with admission ticket (Oct 4-9) - Regina only

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2019 4:28 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 24, 2013
142 posts
142 upvotes
Regina

[Cineplex] Cineplex Free small popcorn with admission ticket (Oct 4-9) - Regina only

Cineplex is giving away free small popcorns from Oct 4th until Oct 9th at both Southland and Normanview Locations.
Just need to show the same day ticket according to the email I received.

Interesting to note that the offer date coincides with the Landmark Cinemas opening date Oct 4th 2019

Maybe this is Cineplex trying to pull the crowd to come to their locations rather than going to Landmark cinemas.
Enjoy!!
16 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4626 posts
1131 upvotes
Regina
thanks op, something for us Reginans...guarantee it is b/c of landmark opening up, personally i am happy that one is opening in the east end, really close for me....for all you Torontonians, close for me is a 5 minute drive to the theatre instead of 15
Newbie
Jun 11, 2018
34 posts
16 upvotes
SK
I live in the east too. The 15 minute drive to Cineplex is not worth the free popcorn.
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2012
109 posts
16 upvotes
REGINA
This is kind of a lame attempt by Cineplex to steal landmarks thunder. You can get a free medium popcorn from landmark just for signing up to their news letter. If you already signed up a few days ago, they were sending out a second free popcorn for the opening week yesterday. So I'm surprised Cineplex would think a dinky small popcorn would attract anyone.
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 24, 2013
142 posts
142 upvotes
Regina
ronmon69 wrote: This is kind of a lame attempt by Cineplex to steal landmarks thunder. You can get a free medium popcorn from landmark just for signing up to their news letter. If you already signed up a few days ago, they were sending out a second free popcorn for the opening week yesterday. So I'm surprised Cineplex would think a dinky small popcorn would attract anyone.
This is why I love competition, as customers, we definitely benefit from Landmarks opening. Cineplex would never give free popcorn otherwise.

Hope to see more offers from both theatres in the future.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3806 posts
4008 upvotes
Ottawa
Leshaundon wrote: Vagina only.
superxxxstud wrote: What is a Regina?
We're back in elementary school.

Joker comes out tomorrow. I'm also seeing the Bunny Girl Senpai movie tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4626 posts
1131 upvotes
Regina
MrB0mbastiC wrote: This is why I love competition, as customers, we definitely benefit from Landmarks opening. Cineplex would never give free popcorn otherwise.

Hope to see more offers from both theatres in the future.
i hope Landmarks popcorn is good, it is a game changer for us
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2012
109 posts
16 upvotes
REGINA
hordosr wrote: i hope Landmarks popcorn is good, it is a game changer for us
Me too. Landmark gives a free refill on large popcorns too. Makes it even harder to consider going to Cineplex again.
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 24, 2013
142 posts
142 upvotes
Regina
ronmon69 wrote: Me too. Landmark gives a free refill on large popcorns too. Makes it even harder to consider going to Cineplex again.
Thats awesome!! I didn't know that
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1528 posts
708 upvotes
Sask
ronmon69 wrote: Me too. Landmark gives a free refill on large popcorns too. Makes it even harder to consider going to Cineplex again.
I like the one in Saskatoon just for fact that it's easy to get to and don't have to worry about paying parking downtown. I also find that the Costco packages are a better deal for landmark than they are Cineplex. With Cineplex they only give you one large popcorn to share. With landmark you each get your own medium sized one.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2012
1285 posts
617 upvotes
Regina
Landmark cinemas is putting pressure on Cineplex...
Looking to buy Epson HT2150ST
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 24, 2013
142 posts
142 upvotes
Regina
waloshin wrote: Landmark cinemas is putting pressure on Cineplex...
Yes and that's good, that way we can get more deals as consumers.
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2012
109 posts
16 upvotes
REGINA
ced2334 wrote: I like the one in Saskatoon just for fact that it's easy to get to and don't have to worry about paying parking downtown. I also find that the Costco packages are a better deal for landmark than they are Cineplex. With Cineplex they only give you one large popcorn to share. With landmark you each get your own medium sized one.
It's very convenient to have Costco across the street from our landmark. With their passes at $30 and taking the regular admission price of $14 into account, you're only paying 50 cents each for the popcorn and drinks. I just hope the popcorn is decent, because if it is then bye bye Cineplex, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Top