Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21955 posts
25344 upvotes
Toronto

[Cineplex] Cineplex Store 2X Scene points until Jan 5

Happy Holidays

https://store.cineplex.com/

This year we're spreading 2x the cheer. Until January 5th Enjoy 2X the SCENE points when you purchase any movie - it's the perfect time to buy for your festive movie marathon.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
6 replies
Aug 25, 2006
809 posts
260 upvotes
they should sell movie paraphernalia
May 13, 2017
54 posts
73 upvotes
Chateauguay
Got this email earlier this week from Cineplex

NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE TO SCENE PROGRAM
We are sending you this email to advise you that effective March 1, 2021, the rate for earning SCENE® points through the Cineplex Store will change from 10 points per $1 spent to 5 points per $1 spent.
Nov 17, 2007
329 posts
965 upvotes
Canada
Maidom wrote: Got this email earlier this week from Cineplex

NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE TO SCENE PROGRAM
We are sending you this email to advise you that effective March 1, 2021, the rate for earning SCENE® points through the Cineplex Store will change from 10 points per $1 spent to 5 points per $1 spent.
Sorry fellow moviegoers...it's time to cash out our Scene points. I just can't see Cineplex surviving this.
I Love deals.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12728 posts
21969 upvotes
Soon Disney , Netflix, Apple theaters
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1239 posts
1006 upvotes
Toronto
AA7HBS wrote: Sorry fellow moviegoers...it's time to cash out our Scene points. I just can't see Cineplex surviving this.
Waiting to cash in my scene points for the new bond movie......I guess as an at home online rental.

I've got 1298, 2 points away from a free ticket. Hopefully I can use these for something worthwhile.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
2747 posts
851 upvotes
Vaughan
pererac wrote: Waiting to cash in my scene points for the new bond movie......I guess as an at home online rental.

I've got 1298, 2 points away from a free ticket. Hopefully I can use these for something worthwhile.
They have gift card options now to redeem for. Better use towards a gift card then waste on something else.