Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

Cineplex Store 2X Scene points until Jan 5

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2021 4:58 pm
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
26107 posts
39285 upvotes
Toronto

[Cineplex] Cineplex Store 2X Scene points until Jan 5

Happy Holidays

https://store.cineplex.com/

This year we're spreading 2x the cheer. Until January 5th Enjoy 2X the SCENE points when you purchase any movie - it's the perfect time to buy for your festive movie marathon.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
6 replies
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2006
925 posts
477 upvotes
they should sell movie paraphernalia
Newbie
May 13, 2017
64 posts
89 upvotes
Chateauguay
Got this email earlier this week from Cineplex

NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE TO SCENE PROGRAM
We are sending you this email to advise you that effective March 1, 2021, the rate for earning SCENE® points through the Cineplex Store will change from 10 points per $1 spent to 5 points per $1 spent.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 17, 2007
565 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
Maidom wrote: Got this email earlier this week from Cineplex

NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE TO SCENE PROGRAM
We are sending you this email to advise you that effective March 1, 2021, the rate for earning SCENE® points through the Cineplex Store will change from 10 points per $1 spent to 5 points per $1 spent.
Sorry fellow moviegoers...it's time to cash out our Scene points. I just can't see Cineplex surviving this.
Came for the deals...stayed...for the deals.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
15191 posts
35224 upvotes
Nation's capital
Soon Disney , Netflix, Apple theaters
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1469 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
AA7HBS wrote: Sorry fellow moviegoers...it's time to cash out our Scene points. I just can't see Cineplex surviving this.
Waiting to cash in my scene points for the new bond movie......I guess as an at home online rental.

I've got 1298, 2 points away from a free ticket. Hopefully I can use these for something worthwhile.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
3160 posts
1561 upvotes
Markham
pererac wrote: Waiting to cash in my scene points for the new bond movie......I guess as an at home online rental.

I've got 1298, 2 points away from a free ticket. Hopefully I can use these for something worthwhile.
They have gift card options now to redeem for. Better use towards a gift card then waste on something else.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)