Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex.com

cineplex buy 40.00 gift card and get coupons is back

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2018 4:48 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes

[Cineplex.com] cineplex buy 40.00 gift card and get coupons is back

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
January 1, 2018
Retailer:
Cineplex.com
More offers from Cineplex.com
coupons are to be used from 10 of january up to 7 of march.
thanks to rfdsimon for link
buy 1 get 1 general admission
free regular popcorn
6.99 wednesday general admission
50% off any classic poutine
100 scene points
free premium upgrade
Last edited by Guest45693838 on Nov 3rd, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
57 replies
Jul 12, 2011
567 posts
248 upvotes
MARKHAM
Nice, will be purchasing 1, thanks op!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
Time to get a few. The minimum is $40 now? In the summer it was $30.

Cant complain though as those are freebies.
Jul 12, 2011
567 posts
248 upvotes
MARKHAM
Unfortunate that there's really only 1-2 big movies out from Jan 8>March 8th.

But free stuff anyways
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3332 posts
1537 upvotes
Vancouver
PCDawg wrote: Time to get a few. The minimum is $40 now? In the summer it was $30.

Cant complain though as those are freebies.
Winter was always more expensive at $40
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12837 posts
135172 upvotes
888888 upvotes
I have $300 worth of scene points and someone in Edmonton used all my points in Sportchek during September 2017.

Check your scene points.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: I have $300 worth of scene points and someone in Edmonton used all my points in Sportchek during September 2017.

Check your scene points.
It's way too easy for people to cash out your points for Scene, Airmiles etc. There's no pin, no ID check. These cards must be easy to clone.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2004
1025 posts
980 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: I have $300 worth of scene points and someone in Edmonton used all my points in Sportchek during September 2017.

Check your scene points.
this happened to me as well contacted scene and they were going to investigate and get back this was in August never heard back
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12837 posts
135172 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Dealsniffer wrote: this happened to me as well contacted scene and they were going to investigate and get back this was in August never heard back
That is not a good news...... They said they will investigate as well......Please let me know if you have any updates.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2004
1025 posts
980 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: That is not a good news...... They said they will investigate as well......Please let me know if you have any updates.
I called them a few months ago I am due to follow up. Cineplex gave me two VIP passes for the movies the schmuck stole from me but nothing yet from scene for the merchandise the thief stole from card
Sep 17, 2006
496 posts
267 upvotes
Will get one for Black Panther and Annihilation in February. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
3447 posts
894 upvotes
cheapbastage wrote: It's way too easy for people to cash out your points for Scene, Airmiles etc. There's no pin, no ID check. These cards must be easy to clone.
I have my cash miles locked in the app
Commemorative loonie rolls, quarter rolls, 50 cent rolls all different kinds of rolls contact for details. Venetian glass bee $250 plus shipping. 20for20 canoe $30 shipped 20for20 polar bear $30 shipped. Lots of 5 packs loons, toons and quaters
Feb 5, 2007
556 posts
255 upvotes
East York
crap... i still have 120 dollars from last pormo and crap load of summer escape tickets..

i had issue regarding point was being redeemed couple yrs ago... had to change my SCENE card after that, never happened after i changed it..
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1490 posts
336 upvotes
quick questions

1) purchasing movie tickets off gift card - does that still accumulate scene points?
2) seems like you can do the e-gift card, and get bonus gift electronically as well - how does one load this and present to redeem stuff like free popcorn?

answered 2nd question through FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a Holiday Gift Bundle or a Holiday E-Gift Bundle?
Physical Gift Cards:

Spend $40 or more on Cineplex Gift Cards between December 15 for all provinces except Ontario (and December 18 for Ontario) and you’ll get a free Holiday Gift Bundle, while supplies last. Physical Gift Cards can be purchased at any Cineplex theatre box office or online at Cineplex.com/GiftCards. If ordered online, your physical Gift Card(s) and Holiday Gift Bundle(s) will be mailed together (allow for approximately 5 business days for delivery from the time of purchase). Physical gift card orders placed after December 15 for all provinces except Ontario (December 18 for Ontario) are not guaranteed to arrive before December 24th.

E-Gift Cards:

Spend $40 or more on Cineplex E-Gift Cards in a single transaction between November 1 and December 31, 2017 and you’ll get a free Holiday E-Gift Bundle. E-Gift Card purchases and their corresponding Holiday E-Gift Bundles will be sent to the purchaser within 24 hours of the purchase. A link to download your Holiday E-Gift Bundle will be sent along with the receipt, to the purchaser’s email. This offer is not valid on Dinner and a Movie bundles or corporate sales purchases. You can send the URL to someone else or keep the Holiday E-Gift Bundle for yourself!

When are the Gift Bundles available?
Both the Holiday Gift Bundle and E-Gift Bundle are available between November 1 and December 31, 2017. While supplies last.

What offers are included in the Holiday Gift Bundle and Holiday E-Gift Bundle?
This year's Bundle and E-Bundle include the following offers:

Buy One Get One Free General Admission
Valid from January 8 – March 8, 2018 (Sunday-Thursday only) – Redeem online or in theatre
Valid for General Admission (14-64)
Valid for films in 3D and films in IMAX®, UltraAVX, Prime Seats, and VIP auditoriums with the payment of the applicable surcharge. Not valid for non-feature film performances, Cineplex Events , Barco Escape, 4DX or D-BOX seating.
One Free Premium Ticket Upgrade
Valid from January 8 – March 8, 2018 (Sunday-Thursday only) – Redeem online or in theatres
Valid for films in 3D and films in IMAX®, UltraAVX, Prime Seats, and VIP auditoriums. Not valid for non-feature film performances, Cineplex Events, Barco Escape, 4DX or D-BOX seating
One Free Regular Popcorn – Redeem in theatre
Valid from January 8 – March 8, 2018
One $6.99 Wednesday General Admission – Redeem online or in theatres
Valid from January 8 – March 8, 2018 on Wednesdays only
Valid for films in 3D and films in IMAX®, UltraAVX, Prime Seats and VIP auditoriums with the payment of the applicable surcharge. Not valid for non-feature film performances, Cineplex Events, Barco Escape, 4DX or D-BOX seating
100 SCENE Points – Redeem online
50% off Any Classic Poutine - Redeem in theatre
Redeem at any Cineplex Outtakes location
If not Outtakes is available, this offer is valid for 50% off a Nachos Grande at Concessions
*Additional restrictions apply

How many Gift Bundles am I eligible for?
Physical Gift Cards:

You are eligible for one (1) physical Gift Bundle for every $40 spent on physical Gift Cards. There is no limit to the number of gift cards you can buy, but there is a $10 minimum purchase per gift card.

E-Gift Cards:

You are eligible for one (1) Holiday E-Gift Bundle per one (1) E-Gift Card transaction of $40 or more. If you would like to receive multiple Holiday E-Gift Bundles, you will need to complete multiple E-Gift Card transactions, each with a minimum cart value of $40.

If I buy a $40 E-Gift Card, am I entitled to a Holiday E-Gift Bundle?
Yes. From November 1st – December 31, 2017, all E-Gift Card transactions valued at $40 or more will receive a Holiday E-Gift Bundle (while supplies last). Holiday E-Gift Bundles are delivered as a URL within the receipt emailed to the original purchaser.

Please note the following differences from the physical Holiday Gift Bundle:

Only one (1) Holiday E-Gift Bundle can be delivered per transaction. If you would like to receive multiple Holiday E-Gift Bundles, please complete multiple transactions with a minimum of $40 each.
The Holiday E-Gift Bundle is delivered along with the receipt to the purchaser via email. The email will contain a live URL. Click and/or copy and paste this URL into your browser to view your Holiday E-Gift Bundle. This link can be sent to others if so desired however, each code is a one-time use only.
The Holiday E-Gift Bundle can be used online, downloaded and printed or displayed via smartphone to redeem in-theatre coupons.
How do I redeem my admission and concessions offers?
Admission offers can be redeemed either by showing your coupon at the Box Office (printed or on your mobile device), or online at Cineplex.com by entering the unique code on the back of the coupon in the Promotion Code field on the Order Details Page. All concessions offers must be redeemed by presenting your coupon at the concession counter either printed or on your mobile device.

SCENE offers can be redeemed online on this page starting January 8, 2018.

Holiday E-Gift Bundles:
You can redeem your Holiday E-Gift Bundle offers online in the same ways as mentioned above. You can also redeem them in-theatre either by printing out your coupons and bringing them to a theatre, or by showing the coupon barcode on your mobile device.

What if I can no longer see my Holiday E-Gift Bundle coupons?
All coupons expire on March 8, 2018. If you try to access your digital coupons after this date you will be unable to.

What happens if I click on my Holiday E-Gift Bundle and it redirects me to Cineplex.com?
For your protection, if over-activity (clicking on the URL more than 10x in one day) with your URL is noticed in a single day, your URL may be flagged for suspicious activity. Please contact our Guest Services for assistance at cineplex@buyatab.com.

How do I get my 100 SCENE points?
Come back to this page starting January 8, 2018 to redeem your points.

How do I ask a question I don't see answered here?
Click here to get in touch with us. Click here
Last edited by utopianbl on Nov 4th, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11665 posts
3470 upvotes
Victoria
MobyZz wrote: Unfortunate that there's really only 1-2 big movies out from Jan 8>March 8th.

But free stuff anyways
I noticed that too... I think last year the same promo had the coupons last until late march or april. I'll buy one for black panther.. but there's nothing else in there I'd go to the theatre for.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1490 posts
336 upvotes
might be useful for some - for me, Black Panther, the Cloverfield sequel, Annihilation, and the Commuter looks silly enough to make it worthwhile trip during the dump months. Massively disappointing would be to miss out on using this for Tomb Raider reboot and the Pacific Rim sequel, both of which are in latter half of March
RELEASE DATES 2018

Insidious: The Last Key -- Friday, January 5
The Commuter - Friday, January 12
Paddington 2 - Friday, January 12
Proud Mary - Friday, January 12
Den of Thieves - Friday, January 19
Horse Soldiers - Friday, January 19
Extinction - Friday, January 26
Midnight Sun - Friday, January 26
White Boy Rick - Friday, January 26

Untitled Cloverfield Sequel - Friday, February 2
Fifty Shades Freed - Friday, February 9
Maze Runner: The Death Cure - Friday, February 9
Peter Rabbit - Friday, February 9

Black Panther - Friday, February 16
Early Man - Friday, February 16
Winchester - Friday, February 23
Annihilation - Friday, February 23

Red Sparrow - Friday, March 2
Alpha - Friday, March 2
Death Wish - Friday, March 2
Game Night - Friday, March 2
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19202 posts
17816 upvotes
GTA, ON
Black Panther... that's all I see.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Jul 24, 2007
151 posts
54 upvotes
Vancouver
Not sure if anyone has ever mentioned it before, but you can't use the coupons with an Admit One voucher. I tried to use the premium upgrade from the last one in the summer and was told I couldn't use them together.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)