Expired Hot Deals

[Cineplex] Funko Pops 3 for $20 (Including $40 Pops!)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2019 7:39 pm
[OP]
Jan 2, 2005
268 posts
36 upvotes

[Cineplex] Funko Pops 3 for $20 (Including $40 Pops!)

Hi all,

From Aug 1-7 all Cineplex theatres are selling 3 Funko Pops for $20 (including Magical Moments $40 ones).

Lots of good selection of Toy Story, Aladin, other Disney, and movie figs.
21 replies
May 30, 2011
989 posts
1377 upvotes
I did not know Cineplex sold Funko Pop figurines..
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1616 posts
621 upvotes
Do you have to buy a ticket and go to the concession area to get them, or are they sold at the ticket booths?
Jun 10, 2017
688 posts
898 upvotes
sli723 wrote: I did not know Cineplex sold Funko Pop figurines..
Yeah it's very limited tho.. It's in the concession stand where they sell candy.. They been selling figurines, toys, etc there.
Jun 10, 2017
688 posts
898 upvotes
funnypanks wrote: Do you have to buy a ticket and go to the concession area to get them, or are they sold at the ticket booths?
You do not. It is where the concession stand is..
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1616 posts
621 upvotes
GenericMember wrote: You do not. It is where the concession stand is..
Oh, the cinema closest to me requires a ticket to even reach the concession area. (Scotiabank Montreal)
Jun 10, 2017
688 posts
898 upvotes
funnypanks wrote: Oh, the cinema closest to me requires a ticket to even reach the concession area. (Scotiabank Montreal)
Oh then I stand corrected.. I've never been to a theatre that requires a ticket just to get at the concession.
Nov 26, 2017
373 posts
415 upvotes
Montréal
I got the Aladdin Magic Carpet Ride + Nala + Simba for $19.99 last Saturday from Cineplex Scotiabank. I had a ticket because I watched a movie. I would have wanted Toy Story pops but they were out. I want to see other locations, but I don't want to waste my time if they wouldn't let me in.
😄
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1616 posts
621 upvotes
Ayapoikiekao wrote: I got the Aladdin Magic Carpet Ride + Nala + Simba for $19.99 last Saturday from Cineplex Scotiabank. I had a ticket because I watched a movie. I would have wanted Toy Story pops but they were out. I want to see other locations, but I don't want to waste my time if they wouldn't let me in.
Don’t bother at the forum, I remember needing a ticket to reach the concessions there as well.
Nov 26, 2017
373 posts
415 upvotes
Montréal
funnypanks wrote: Don’t bother at the forum, I remember needing a ticket to reach the concessions there as well.
Thanks!
😄
Jun 10, 2017
688 posts
898 upvotes
funnypanks wrote: Don’t bother at the forum, I remember needing a ticket to reach the concessions there as well.
That is madness. How can they turn good customers away from their astronomically overpriced concessions?
Mind blown.
May 8, 2002
818 posts
152 upvotes
Can I pay for these pops with Scene points?
Jun 2, 2011
490 posts
460 upvotes
GenericMember wrote: Oh then I stand corrected.. I've never been to a theatre that requires a ticket just to get at the concession.
Weird. Every Cineplex I've been too requires ticket before concession
[OP]
Jan 2, 2005
268 posts
36 upvotes
powderskull wrote: Weird. Every Cineplex I've been too requires ticket before concession
I have went to the concessions without a ticket before. All depends on the person taking/scanning the tickets. I find if you ask nicely and say “Please just going to the concession to buy ... if that’s ok with you” they will watch you like a hawk but will let you in.
May 30, 2011
989 posts
1377 upvotes
The Richmond Hill Cineplex is kinda weird. Sometimes they have the person scanning the tickets right by the washroom area (meaning you don't need a ticket to go to concessions) or they put it in front of concession area (meaning you need ticket to get to concessions).
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1455 posts
249 upvotes
Ottawa
GenericMember wrote: That is madness. How can they turn good customers away from their astronomically overpriced concessions?
Mind blown.
Lol
They force ppl to buy tickets at the self serve and reduce labor at concessions. In addition to that they would have one checkpoint for tickets instead of two; one at each side, so they cut labor off again.
Oct 10, 2006
719 posts
1026 upvotes
Ottawa
It depends which Cineplex, some need ticket, but most no. In Ottawa, Ottawa (on Carling) and South Keys, no; Lansdowne, at least partially yes.
May 5, 2009
246 posts
39 upvotes
Never heard of a funko pop but when i googled it my first thought was why would anyone even spend a dollar on this.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1505 posts
1279 upvotes
MikeK157 wrote: Never heard of a funko pop but when i googled it my first thought was why would anyone even spend a dollar on this.
It's the new beanie babies. Your collection will never be valuable.