Expired Hot Deals

[Cineplex][General Mills] buy two boxes of specially marked cereal Free Movie Offer Feb 10 to June 30 2020

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2020 5:11 pm
44 replies
Feb 5, 2007
524 posts
78 upvotes
Awesome to combine with one Scene redemption for a night out!
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1381 posts
1378 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just read the fine fine print.

They have FOUR different offers this promotion. Be careful to buy 2 of the same promo because the codes can't be mixed.

1. 2 codes for a free adult admission
2. 2 codes for a free child admission
3. 2 codes for a BOGO adult admission
4. 2 codes for a BOGO child admission.

Codes can be found on specially marked cereal and snack packages.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16770 posts
3925 upvotes
Toronto
Great price ending today at Food Basics in the GTA
$3.67
Images
  • Screenshot_20200226-090705.png
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1391 posts
243 upvotes
Was it always buy 2 boxes for code? It was buy one box before no? Just curious
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
105 upvotes
"Offers can be redeemed online only. Valid for Showtimes Sunday – Thursday. One time use only. Adult and child offer codes are separate and cannot be combined. Additional restrictions may apply."
Feb 10, 2017
11 posts
18 upvotes
66xx66 wrote: Was it always buy 2 boxes for code? It was buy one box before no? Just curious
in the past I believe it was1 ticket in a box...because I remember buying cereal with no intention of eating it as it was way cheaper than buying a normal movie ticket
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
7550 posts
2497 upvotes
Mississauga
66xx66 wrote: Was it always buy 2 boxes for code? It was buy one box before no? Just curious
naughtyzombie wrote: in the past I believe it was1 ticket in a box...because I remember buying cereal with no intention of eating it as it was way cheaper than buying a normal movie ticket
In the past yes. But at least last year (and maybe two years ago), they had switched to two codes for a free ticket. However, last year, if you wanted to only use one code instead of two, then it was good for a BOGO. This year it looks like you need two codes regardless of whether you want a free admission or a BOGO - might as well get the free ticket at that point.

Edit: the free admission is two boxes of cereal, the BOGO is two boxes of snacks
Sep 16, 2019
234 posts
287 upvotes
I'm crying inside because I love cereal wholeheartedly... al of them, I don't discriminate. I, however, had to stop eating it years ago because my metabolism is too slow and I can't afford to include such carb-dense deliciousness in my diet. If I did see cereal I'd love to stock up and get free movie tickets. Upvoted
Nov 3, 2006
183 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
Parrajara wrote: I'm crying inside because I love cereal wholeheartedly... al of them, I don't discriminate. I, however, had to stop eating it years ago because my metabolism is too slow and I can't afford to include such carb-dense deliciousness in my diet. If I did see cereal I'd love to stock up and get free movie tickets. Upvoted
You can buy the cereal and donate it to the food bank. You get cheap movie tickets, they get food. Win win!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20167 posts
21000 upvotes
Toronto
Thanksbought10 wrote: You can buy the cereal and donate it to the food bank. You get cheap movie tickets, they get food. Win win!
Can't think of any places that'll take an open box of food for donation
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17497 posts
5429 upvotes
Toronto
It was a hot deal when it was 1 box. I had bought 8 boxes last year and threw away 6 boxes since it's too much cereal. $10 for a movie ticket and cereal is an ok deal.
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
105 upvotes
carmaster wrote: It was a hot deal when it was 1 box. I had bought 8 boxes last year and threw away 6 boxes since it's too much cereal. $10 for a movie ticket and cereal is an ok deal.
Especially when general admission is $14.50 now.