Expired Hot Deals

[Cineplex][General Mills] buy two boxes of specially marked cereal Free Movie Offer Feb 10 to June 30 2020

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2021 9:06 pm
54 replies
Sr. Member
Feb 5, 2007
676 posts
278 upvotes
Awesome to combine with one Scene redemption for a night out!
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1974 posts
2027 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just read the fine fine print.

They have FOUR different offers this promotion. Be careful to buy 2 of the same promo because the codes can't be mixed.

1. 2 codes for a free adult admission
2. 2 codes for a free child admission
3. 2 codes for a BOGO adult admission
4. 2 codes for a BOGO child admission.

Codes can be found on specially marked cereal and snack packages.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1662 posts
936 upvotes
Was it always buy 2 boxes for code? It was buy one box before no? Just curious
Jr. Member
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
106 upvotes
"Offers can be redeemed online only. Valid for Showtimes Sunday – Thursday. One time use only. Adult and child offer codes are separate and cannot be combined. Additional restrictions may apply."
Newbie
Feb 10, 2017
12 posts
18 upvotes
66xx66 wrote: Was it always buy 2 boxes for code? It was buy one box before no? Just curious
in the past I believe it was1 ticket in a box...because I remember buying cereal with no intention of eating it as it was way cheaper than buying a normal movie ticket
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
10602 posts
4570 upvotes
Mississauga
66xx66 wrote: Was it always buy 2 boxes for code? It was buy one box before no? Just curious
naughtyzombie wrote: in the past I believe it was1 ticket in a box...because I remember buying cereal with no intention of eating it as it was way cheaper than buying a normal movie ticket
In the past yes. But at least last year (and maybe two years ago), they had switched to two codes for a free ticket. However, last year, if you wanted to only use one code instead of two, then it was good for a BOGO. This year it looks like you need two codes regardless of whether you want a free admission or a BOGO - might as well get the free ticket at that point.

Edit: the free admission is two boxes of cereal, the BOGO is two boxes of snacks
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1000 posts
1046 upvotes
I'm crying inside because I love cereal wholeheartedly... al of them, I don't discriminate. I, however, had to stop eating it years ago because my metabolism is too slow and I can't afford to include such carb-dense deliciousness in my diet. If I did see cereal I'd love to stock up and get free movie tickets. Upvoted
Jr. Member
Nov 3, 2006
199 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
Parrajara wrote: I'm crying inside because I love cereal wholeheartedly... al of them, I don't discriminate. I, however, had to stop eating it years ago because my metabolism is too slow and I can't afford to include such carb-dense deliciousness in my diet. If I did see cereal I'd love to stock up and get free movie tickets. Upvoted
You can buy the cereal and donate it to the food bank. You get cheap movie tickets, they get food. Win win!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
23595 posts
31029 upvotes
Toronto
Thanksbought10 wrote: You can buy the cereal and donate it to the food bank. You get cheap movie tickets, they get food. Win win!
Can't think of any places that'll take an open box of food for donation
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
19864 posts
8179 upvotes
Toronto
It was a hot deal when it was 1 box. I had bought 8 boxes last year and threw away 6 boxes since it's too much cereal. $10 for a movie ticket and cereal is an ok deal.
Jr. Member
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
106 upvotes
carmaster wrote: It was a hot deal when it was 1 box. I had bought 8 boxes last year and threw away 6 boxes since it's too much cereal. $10 for a movie ticket and cereal is an ok deal.
Especially when general admission is $14.50 now.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15245 posts
5122 upvotes
Sobey's has a better deal IMO this Friday.

$3.99 and 100 Air Miles when you buy 5.

95 AM is $10.

Buy 6 for $24, get $10 worth of AM and 3 movie tickets.
.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2084 posts
4651 upvotes
Mississauga
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Sobey's has a better deal IMO this Friday.

$3.99 and 100 Air Miles when you buy 5.

95 AM is $10.

Buy 6 for $24, get $10 worth of AM and 3 movie tickets.
can you get the AM offer more than once or able to stack?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
22752 posts
10579 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: My kids are going to love this deal.

Did you see the specially marked boxes at Food Basics @DaVibe?
I haven't no, but then again, I wasn't looking yet until this thread. It's hit or miss on each grocery store. The boxes are available but if they are fully stocked and not ordering boxes, you won't see them. Stores should already have them based on my experience, ESPECIALLY since Kellogg's has their competing promotion already out. I'm going to look regularly now.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Newbie
Dec 23, 2012
17 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote: can you get the AM offer more than once or able to stack?
Yes. For Blue Fridays at Sobey's, you can buy them in multiples and get the miles. So you can buy 10 boxes of cereals and get 200 Bonus Air Miles for that purchase.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2084 posts
4651 upvotes
Mississauga
Does anyone know if cereal is subject to tax?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)