Expired Hot Deals

Cineplex

Virgin Plus 2 for 1 general admission ticket from Sunday to Thursday (expires December 30, 2021)

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7923 posts
4635 upvotes
Montreal

[Cineplex] Virgin Plus 2 for 1 general admission ticket from Sunday to Thursday (expires December 30, 2021)

For Virgin Plus customers (Virgin Mobile): benefits for members

https://benefits.virginplus.ca/en/membe ... ult=failed

2 for 1 general admission ticket from Sunday to Thursday
(last day to use is December 30, 2021, official expiration is December 31, 2021)

1 code every 2 weeks per Virgin Plus member

Codes are in the My Benefits app
iOS: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/mes-avant ... 37261?l=fr
Last edited by cashinstinct on Nov 17th, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
173 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44436 posts
7708 upvotes
Yeah I’d still avoid going to theatres. Don’t know how many people are non vaccinated and not sure if the theatres use proper filtration system for the air inside.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1934 posts
2439 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Yeah I’d still avoid going to theatres. Don’t know how many people are non vaccinated and not sure if the theatres use proper filtration system for the air inside.
Lol 'filtration systems". I don't think any places use these dude, sorry to burst your bubble, yet people talk about them.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1569 posts
4001 upvotes
Honestly hope people don't go.

All the big motion picture companies want to go back to forcing consumers to go back to the theatres only.

I want choice.

If it's a movie worth seeing in theatres, I'll go see it. But I definitely want the option to watch at home too.

EDIT: Wanted to see if Cineplex and Virgin changed anything in the process [keeping up to date for when I actually want to go]. Everything has changed.

You can no longer activate a prepaid SIM card on Virgin Mobile (which is now called Virgin Plus - yeah what?). The SIM card requires a monthly plan of a minimum of $15 per month.

You can on longer get a BOGO applied if you're using an admit one voucher [I'm not talking about a free voucher, I'm talking about Costco, corporate, CAA, etc which I already PAID for previously]. This is slimy af and typical Cineplex behaviour, @ssholes through and through.

Edit: Supposedly there IS a way to activate prepaid still. viewtopic.php?p=34961294#p34961294
Last edited by DeltaSingh on Sep 8th, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 24, 2013
845 posts
616 upvotes
Waterloo
Wasn't there a workaround in getting this even without being a Virgin customer?
Aug 14, 2010
14 posts
6 upvotes
nimfomanijak wrote: Wasn't there a workaround in getting this even without being a Virgin customer?
You can buy a virgin sim card from ebay and sign up as a prepaid customer. That will give you most of the virgin rewards benefits.
Oct 27, 2006
889 posts
194 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Yeah I’d still avoid going to theatres. Don’t know how many people are non vaccinated and not sure if the theatres use proper filtration system for the air inside.
Do you comment in Coca Cola threads talking about how you only drink Pepsi? no one cares. Don't go if you do not feel comfortable. No one is forcing you to.

Great deal as always, grabbing a sim from ebay!
Mar 10, 2009
185 posts
217 upvotes
Pickering
Will trade a free Harvey’s milkshake code for a movie code. Send me a PM!

Edit: trade complete!
Last edited by jcwoody81 on Aug 19th, 2021 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 6, 2013
371 posts
331 upvotes
Montreal
qyyqyy wrote: No go for internet customers?
You have to go to Member Benefits and you can get the code too.

BTW this is not a new benefit, so while its nice of OP to post it, this is a long running promo. I redeemed three weeks ago. And seeing a movie is pretty safe lol barely anyone goes and they block seats between people as a preventative measure anyway.
this site makes me save and spend most of my $$$
Oct 29, 2020
5 posts
If anyone has a code could they aren’t using can you DM it to me?

Thank you!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6575 posts
3726 upvotes
Toronto
zhazero wrote: You can buy a virgin sim card from ebay and sign up as a prepaid customer. That will give you most of the virgin rewards benefits.
Just to add to this, you don't actually have to fund your account or pay anything other than the 99c for a SIM card. When you activate your SIM card, it forces you to pick a plan but you can complete the process saying you will fund the account later. The Virgin Plus login will still work for generating benefits.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7923 posts
4635 upvotes
Montreal
Adamantine wrote: this is a long running promo. I redeemed three weeks ago.
last availability ended July 29, 2021

It came back recently, it’s often available but not always.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Feb 20, 2019
315 posts
106 upvotes
can anyone send me a code if thats ok? thanks in advance.

Koodo never offers anything cool like this :(