• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2016 6:28 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3471 posts
1966 upvotes
I haven't had one in years....Guess i'm stopping by Square One on the way home. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10691 posts
3348 upvotes
TriftyTings wrote: $8.25 for 6 of the big ones. Used the coupon today!
is that after the coupon? seems expensive to me.
Nov 17, 2014
312 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
rocking23nf wrote: is that after the coupon? seems expensive to me.
yes thats after coupon...$16.50 regular price.

This is insanely cheap given that a single cinnabun is $4-$5!

The coupon make it $1.40 each!!
Jul 11, 2009
305 posts
94 upvotes
fyp...
NAWTPROF wrote: It's short for McDonald's. They have coupons out now too. Time to get fatter!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
nice onlly time i eat these are when these coupons come out thx op
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
32936 posts
14660 upvotes
Awesome... Anyone try using two of the 1/2 price coupons on two boxes? I know it says "one coupon per visit/transaction" but which is it visit or transaction? LOL. I'm guessing it depends on which one you go to/who you get working there but would be nice to get a feel for how they generally feel about that at Cinnabon. It's not exactly easy to go to two locations given how few/far between they are either. (And no I'm not trying to buy a lot of them for myself--I can barely get through one mini one with all that sugar!)
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
20250 posts
8583 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: Awesome... Anyone try using two of the 1/2 price coupons on two boxes? I know it says "one coupon per visit/transaction" but which is it visit or transaction? LOL. I'm guessing it depends on which one you go to/who you get working there but would be nice to get a feel for how they generally feel about that at Cinnabon. It's not exactly easy to go to two locations given how few/far between they are either. (And no I'm not trying to buy a lot of them for myself--I can barely get through one mini one with all that sugar!)
Here is what I would do. Make two different transactions. If they refuse, I would buy one box and come back 2-5 mins later. That's technically another visit. The coupon does not say 1 per person/visit/day. You can buy 2 boxes with 2 coupons. They can't refuse since you met all the requirements, if they still refuse talk to the manager or complain to head office.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
32936 posts
14660 upvotes
carmaster wrote: Here is what I would do. Make two different transactions. If they refuse, I would buy one box and come back 2-5 mins later. That's technically another visit. The coupon does not say 1 per person/visit/day. You can buy 2 boxes with 2 coupons. They can't refuse since you met all the requirements, if they still refuse talk to the manager or complain to head office.
Well that seems a bit extreme... But anyway yeah I was able to use two...in one transaction too. I just asked. She did ask if these were all for me, lol; but I was like no they're for the office and then was okay with it. Perhaps otherwise they need to stick a "this may cause diabetes" warning on them? :O Because I had two of them (mini) yesterday, a few hours apart, and man I did not feel so good after the second one--I can't imagine eating a whole regular/large Cinnabon in one sitting!

The mini ones are an astonishing 350 calories each, BTW, in case nobody wanted to know (because no one does!). Large ones are nearly 900 :eek:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
used the bogo coupon last week fyi 1.50 for coffee and 2.10 for soft drinks (at Eglinton Station)

that nutella roll or w/e was sooooo small two bites :lol: their centre of the roll is bigger and taste better
is it free :cheesygri