Cinnabon Winter Deals: 50% Off CinnaPacks With Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2014 12:19 am
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
17578 posts
9915 upvotes
Ottawa
Siefer999 wrote: why do the health nazis have to infect all the food deal threads. These are desserts. They're treats. You are not going to be eating a box to yourself in one day. You aren't going to be eating one for each meal. Live a little, share with the family or co-workers. If you feel you can't spare the calories, then eat half. They actually freeze quite well and there are reheating instructions on the box.

I for one will be definitely be taking advantage of the deal. Thanks OP! I just hope all locations are participating.

PS. I loves me my cinnabon
+1

Moderation is the key
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26999 posts
4330 upvotes
Siefer999 wrote: why do the health nazis have to infect all the food deal threads. These are desserts. They're treats. You are not going to be eating a box to yourself in one day. You aren't going to be eating one for each meal. Live a little, share with the family or co-workers. If you feel you can't spare the calories, then eat half. They actually freeze quite well and there are reheating instructions on the box.

I for one will be definitely be taking advantage of the deal. Thanks OP! I just hope all locations are participating.

PS. I loves me my cinnabon
+1

I think I will have this for dinner tonight.

I could use the extra calories after being sick for the past few days and depriving myself of anything yummy.
Jun 27, 2006
103 posts
7 upvotes
Richmond Hill
OMG I love this stuff. I normally eat it fresh and its soooo good but these deals are for a prepackaged cooled take home one. I'm curious to know how they compare to a FRESH one. Any response would be helpful.

Cheers!
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12967 posts
1422 upvotes
MugensilverSiR wrote: OMG I love this stuff. I normally eat it fresh and its soooo good but these deals are for a prepackaged cooled take home one. I'm curious to know how they compare to a FRESH one. Any response would be helpful.

Cheers!
just follow the heating/nuking instructions on the box and throw some extra icing on top and you are good to go. they bake on-site and it's the same product. The fresh ones are just under heat lamps to keep warm
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2838 posts
2484 upvotes
Toronto
Whats an ONRoute Travel Location excluded?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
56045 posts
20983 upvotes
zobi123 wrote: Whats an ONRoute Travel Location excluded?
I believe those are those pit stops along the highway in ONtario with various food establishments / gas stations.

=====

The ladies at Union Station were very courteous to point out that what I thought was the 6-pack was actually the 9-pack. I opted for the 15-pack though and it came out to $9.60 after tax.

They even gave me back my unused coupons.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10098 posts
966 upvotes
Toronto
if buy the 15 pack, would this last in the freezer for a year? just eatting theses things in moderation for sure.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2011
1681 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone used these yet?
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2004
1390 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Used one for a 6 pack today no problem, came to $7.75.
Sep 28, 2013
79 posts
25 upvotes
Kitchener
Tried the Centre of the Roll, pretty good, everything is bite size and drowned in lotsa icing.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24122 posts
32657 upvotes
Toronto
EFF3KT wrote: Has anyone used these yet?
I don't eat this stuff but successfully used coupon at Eglinton subway location yesterday in Toronto . Grabbed 15 pack for a party. Regular price without discount is over $16!
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12967 posts
1422 upvotes
akito925 wrote: if buy the 15 pack, would this last in the freezer for a year? just eatting theses things in moderation for sure.
I wouldn't keep them for more than a month or two
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC