None
[OP]
Dec 22, 2010
567 posts
480 upvotes
Ontario

Cintiq 22HD(monitor) light bleeding...

Hello,

Recently, I bought the Cintiq 22HD but the monitor stand was defected, so I had to get a replacement. I was aware of the light bleeding of cintiq with the first one but then the replacement seems to be worse. Well, actually I am not quiet sure which one is worse than another or they are both normal and that's why i'm asking this question here. It's probably sounding like OCD but I'm trying to make the right decision since Cintiq 22HD is very expensive. I hope you understand. Please let me know which one I should go with

This is the image of light bleeding test with the first one(April, 2014)

This is the image of light bleeding test with the replacement(April, 2015)

I'm not too concerning about the product date since the new models don't always promise better product quality.
Please let me know which one I should choose. Thanks.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3180 posts
946 upvotes
Toronto
Can you ask for another replacement? If not, first one is definitely better.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
[OP]
Dec 22, 2010
567 posts
480 upvotes
Ontario
osuman wrote: Can you ask for another replacement? If not, first one is definitely better.
I don't think I can get another replacement. Furthermore, it took considerable time to get the replacement. I also thought the first one looked better but I wasn't sure about it. Maybe I'll go with the first one. Thanks.
[OP]
Dec 22, 2010
567 posts
480 upvotes
Ontario
Could any other people give me more advice on this?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1674 upvotes
Toronto
testmann wrote: Could any other people give me more advice on this?
never buy things this expensive and quality dependant online if possible, bout all i can say.

the hassle of returning is real, and backlight bleed is so random.
[OP]
Dec 22, 2010
567 posts
480 upvotes
Ontario
Financials wrote: never buy things this expensive and quality dependant online if possible, bout all i can say.

the hassle of returning is real, and backlight bleed is so random.
I know. I wasn't really happy about buying expensive electric devices online but in this case, i just don't have other options...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)