Freebies

[Circle K / Mac's] Coupon Book w/ Free and BOGO coupons (MUST have mobile phone w/ internet to redeem) (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 11:24 am
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5738 posts
1775 upvotes
On the way back from a round of golf in a city I don’t normally go to, there was a Circle K.

Kit Kat gold coupon works for the regular 45g. I was able to redeem. The guys working said they never got the gold, but they wanted to try and see if it worked, which it did.
Nov 1, 2016
872 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Off topic ...but were you guys able to score a box from the Kit Kat Break contest?
I got one sent to my mom and I'm hoping she will share some of the specialty kit Kats with me.
Nov 1, 2016
872 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Share that link with me so I can send one to my household! I've got a toddler who would appreciate this haha

Edit: read the full post so n/m don't share the link as you might get penalized for that and they don't send you a box. I'll just write to them and see if they will send me one too. Doesn't matter. I'm just happy my mom got hers as she really deserves a break for helping me (child care).
Last edited by crayola1 on Jun 20th, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11852 posts
4783 upvotes
^ ... sorry ... not until I get my chocolate ...

Besides it says there ... that you have to use your email as a code to enter ... and only targeted emails, who got this or similar letter (like me) can participate.

I ain't risking my chocolates after all I went through ... lol ... It says there it's for me only :)
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5738 posts
1775 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Ya.. Told you it will work .... :)
I figured. The guy at the other store probably got tired of me freeloading so many items.

The store I got the Kit Kat’s from today I bought some lottery tickets, although that may not benefit Circle K much.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1391 posts
948 upvotes
Calgary
Am I the only guy who finds 2 stores that are really close to each other (5 blocks) who use a coupon , then quickly goes to the other store before the timer runs out to get another item?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11852 posts
4783 upvotes
^ LOL ......

I more likely could have done so today ... the stores were very close to each other.

But I don't do this kind of stuff ....... :)
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5738 posts
1775 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: Am I the only guy who finds 2 stores that are really close to each other (5 blocks) who use a coupon , then quickly goes to the other store before the timer runs out to get another item?
The employee at the second store doesn’t mind that the timer is already counting down and near the end ?
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1391 posts
948 upvotes
Calgary
Balduno wrote: The employee at the second store doesn’t mind that the timer is already counting down and near the end ?
multiple clerks did not care
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1391 posts
948 upvotes
Calgary
Balduno wrote: It has worked for you 100% of the time?
Yes. Today I went to 2 different pair of stores. It worked as well Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5738 posts
1775 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: Yes. Today I went to 2 different pair of stores. It worked as well Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
That’s good for you then.

There are no stores that close in Vancouver and the area. There are some where you may be able to get there within five minutes of driving, but that’s cutting it close.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11852 posts
4783 upvotes
Balduno wrote: That’s good for you then.

There are no stores that close in Vancouver and the area. There are some where you may be able to get there within five minutes of driving, but that’s cutting it close.
The store I was at yesterday ... was located probably 1 - 2 minutes away from the another Circle K (if you don't have to wait for the green light at busy intersection).

But regardless ... - i don't want to bother doing that chit, even I can get to the another store in time.