Freebies

[Circle K / Mac's] Coupon Book w/ Free and BOGO coupons (MUST have mobile phone w/ internet to redeem) (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 11:24 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
^ ... made it to Circle K last night ...

Redeemed from "heroes" books of hours ... for 3 chips and 1 nuts.

Redeemed one freebie from new Paper Scissors Prizes game - Recees choc. bar

Redeemed from our regular books (here in Winnipeg) for 2 out of 3 new freebies... - The guy assured me that Ice Cream - Drumstick Rolo would work, so redeemed for it ( tastes good by the way :) ) ... and redeemed for Medium Coffee / Tea as well .... - works.

So only didn't redeem for Candy for now ... left it for the future redemption ... plus the clerk wasn't sure if that one would work or not.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
Was able to redeem the Rolo ice cream. The store I went to only had two left, so I still have two left to claim.

Guy working wasn’t familiar with the new coupons, but he’s cool with me.

Has anyone tried to redeem for the candy?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
And it looks like the free candy coupon has changed.

It specifically states which ones are applicable.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
Balduno wrote: And it looks like the free candy coupon has changed.

It specifically states which ones are applicable.
Huh?

It didn't change for me ... or I didn't notice the change anyhow ... That coupon looks the same as it did before for me ... pretty sure in any case:

FREE
Jolly Ranchers
Or Twizzlers
Candy Singles

Unless I am mistaken, it was exactly the same way before as well ...
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Huh?

It didn't change for me ... or I didn't notice the change anyhow ... That coupon looks the same as it did before for me ... pretty sure in any case:

FREE
Jolly Ranchers
Or Twizzlers
Candy Singles

Unless I am mistaken, it was exactly the same way before as well ...
The word or wasn’t there at first.
Images
  • 1CE8A739-DBC4-45FA-AA9C-D29AEA1FBE96.png
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
Balduno wrote: The word or wasn’t there at first.
Oh ... I see.

They simply specified the terms, methinks ... to make 'em more clear.

Pretty sure they would not give out both of those items with one coupon, if one tried it previous to the change.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Oh ... I see.

They simply specified the terms, methinks ... to make 'em more clear.

Pretty sure they would not give out both of those items with one coupon, if one tried it previous to the change.
Initially it wasn’t clear, as someone else posted asking that question.

I may try this weekend to see if the candy ones work.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
I see.

I am guessing it should work ... considering they adjusted the coupon (they probably tested it as well / made sure it works, while at it).
Mar 20, 2006
360 posts
128 upvotes
I played the rock paper prizes today and won Reese Outrageous. So yay, I have got another chance to try getting a free chocolate. Anyone tried this coupon in the store? I am going to wait for few days just in case it is not in the system yet and coupon again does not work. I tried my phone# that is connected to data only for tablet and that also won chips but that # can't receive any text messages (so I won't be able to redeem that one). I guess the rock paper game is pretty good.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
2good wrote: I played the rock paper prizes today and won Reese Outrageous. So yay, I have got another chance to try getting a free chocolate. Anyone tried this coupon in the store? I am going to wait for few days just in case it is not in the system yet and coupon again does not work. I tried my phone# that is connected to data only for tablet and that also won chips but that # can't receive any text messages (so I won't be able to redeem that one). I guess the rock paper game is pretty good.
I redeemed a free peanuts yesterday for the rock paper prizes game, and it worked.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Was able to redeem the Rolo ice cream. The store I went to only had two left, so I still have two left to claim.

Guy working wasn’t familiar with the new coupons, but he’s cool with me.

Has anyone tried to redeem for the candy?
Redeemed for bunch of stuff today, including that new candy, and it redeemed without any issues.
2good wrote: I played the rock paper prizes today and won Reese Outrageous. So yay, I have got another chance to try getting a free chocolate. Anyone tried this coupon in the store? I am going to wait for few days just in case it is not in the system yet and coupon again does not work. I tried my phone# that is connected to data only for tablet and that also won chips but that # can't receive any text messages (so I won't be able to redeem that one). I guess the rock paper game is pretty good.
Yes... That Reese Outrageous coupon does work. I redeemed it.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Redeemed for bunch of stuff today, including that new candy, and it redeemed without any issues.

Yes... That Reese Outrageous coupon does work. I redeemed it.
Thanks. I will try the candy tomorrow.
Mar 20, 2006
360 posts
128 upvotes
Thanks Balduno and Darkman. I tried Reese coupon today and it worked!!! The guy won’t let me redeem another prize coffee that I won today saying store manager allowed only one coupon at a time but I am still happy. Thanks guys Thumbs Up Sign
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
Got an ice-cream and some candy yesterday (from our 4 regular books)

Got 4 salt and vinegar chips from "heroes" books of ours (have one more of those left x 4 ... so one more round of redemption for those ... probably 4 more salt and vinegar chips, if they'll have it in stock).

And redeemed 1 water and another salt and vinegar chips via rock paper prizes books.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Got an ice-cream and some candy yesterday (from our 4 regular books)

Got 4 salt and vinegar chips from "heroes" books of ours (have one more of those left x 4 ... so one more round of redemption for those ... probably 4 more salt and vinegar chips, if they'll have it in stock).

And redeemed 1 water and another salt and vinegar chips via rock paper prizes books.
Rinsed and repeated the above earlier ..... but they didn't have any more salt and vinegar chips (after I took last 3) ... so I got one peanuts instead of the 4th chips.

Got an ice cream again (3rd out of 4 ... one left to go).

And redeemed for couple more freebies from Rock Paper Prizes game ... -- 2 more peanuts.

Totally done with "heroes" books now ... and "regular" books will be all done as well (until July 20th anyhow) after I'll get my last ice-cream next time.