Freebies

[Circle K / Mac's] Coupon Book w/ Free and BOGO coupons (MUST have mobile phone w/ internet to redeem) (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 11:24 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4631 upvotes
Just found some bag here ... Salt & Vinegar ... expires Sept 09, 2020 ....

Trying it now ... and there is nothing wrong with it ... so the bad ones seems Dec 2020 then.

And January 2021 that i got yesterday ... - didn't try that one yet.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5564 posts
1692 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Just found some bag here ... Salt & Vinegar ... expires Sept 09, 2020 ....

Trying it now ... and there is nothing wrong with it ... so the bad ones seems Dec 2020 then.

The September ones I’ve had were fine.

Haven’t tried the December one yet.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5564 posts
1692 upvotes
Regarding the chips, I just redeemed for a regular with a best before date in January.

All the salt & vinegar at this store had a best before date of September.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4631 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Regarding the chips, I just redeemed for a regular with a best before date in January.

All the salt & vinegar at this store had a best before date of September.
Wow ... they were all "no problem", more likely ...

All the salt and vinegar chips at Winnipeg's few stores I visited lately were already Dec 2020 ... and yesterday Jan 2021 even.
Mar 20, 2006
345 posts
113 upvotes
I used BOGO coupon from rock paper contests to get a classic and a vinegar one today. Apparently you have to pay actual $1.67 price when you use BOGO to get the second one free meaning it does not work with 2/$2 in store pricing. Anyways, salt and vinegar ones tasted ok but the classic one tasted disgusting. It seems like they poured the whole box of salt in one small pack of chips and I couldn't even finish it. So they are good as far as they are free but they are not worth paying for it or at least I won't be buying them again.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4631 upvotes
2good wrote: I used BOGO coupon from rock paper contests to get a classic and a vinegar one today. Apparently you have to pay actual $1.67 price when you use BOGO to get the second one free meaning it does not work with 2/$2 in store pricing. Anyways, salt and vinegar ones tasted ok but the classic one tasted disgusting. It seems like they poured the whole box of salt in one small pack of chips and I couldn't even finish it. So they are good as far as they are free but they are not worth paying for it or at least I won't be buying them again.
What's the expiry date on that particular bag?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4631 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Just found some bag here ... Salt & Vinegar ... expires Sept 09, 2020 ....

Just opened that bag ... "Best Before: 2021 January 13" ...

And it's OK ... so the bad batch was Dec 2020's batch.
Mar 20, 2006
345 posts
113 upvotes
Darkman wrote: What's the expiry date on that particular bag?
Both expire 2021 JA 13.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5564 posts
1692 upvotes
2good wrote: I used BOGO coupon from rock paper contests to get a classic and a vinegar one today. Apparently you have to pay actual $1.67 price when you use BOGO to get the second one free meaning it does not work with 2/$2 in store pricing. Anyways, salt and vinegar ones tasted ok but the classic one tasted disgusting. It seems like they poured the whole box of salt in one small pack of chips and I couldn't even finish it. So they are good as far as they are free but they are not worth paying for it or at least I won't be buying them again.
Yeah, when you use a BOGO coupon, it often ends up being the same price as the deal offered in store.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4631 upvotes
^ wow... I was just going to post the same, lol / to type their message rather ..

Didn't see you post this message earlier ...probably due to you being in the penalty box.

Come out soon! :)
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5564 posts
1692 upvotes
Darkman wrote: ^ wow... I was just going to post the same, lol / to type their message rather ..

Didn't see you post this message earlier ...probably due to you being in the penalty box.

Come out soon! :)
Hah, I think next month I may get out. I can’t remember.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2359 posts
1675 upvotes
Toronto
They have coupons if you live in ontario, text free to 247253.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4631 upvotes
Looks like they have a new book out ... Expires October 6, 2020 I think.

From pure freebies, I only see two for now -- Free Small Froster and Free regular size Polar Pop.