Freebies

[Circle K / Mac's] Coupon Book w/ Free and BOGO coupons (MUST have mobile phone w/ internet to redeem) (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 11:24 am
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5729 posts
1770 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Looks like they have a new book out ... Expires October 6, 2020 I think.

From pure freebies, I only see two for now -- Free Small Froster and Free regular size Polar Pop.
My books don’t show any offers.

So maybe BC is out for now.
May 10, 2011
117 posts
73 upvotes
Edmonton
Balduno wrote: My books don’t show any offers.

Alberta is out for now too.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11847 posts
4778 upvotes
Balduno wrote: My books don’t show any offers.

Hopefully will show up soon as well ...

Meanwhile, not a bad deal in our Manitoba books ... if you like those:

"Only $1 -- Nestle Drumstick (Ice cream) 80 ml"

I think they sell those things there for something like over 3 dollars?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5729 posts
1770 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Hopefully will show up soon as well ...

Meanwhile, not a bad deal in our Manitoba books ... if you like those:

"Only $1 -- Nestle Drumstick (Ice cream) 80 ml"

I think they sell those things there for something like over 3 dollars?
Did you sign up for something new or they appeared in the books/pages that expired on September 14?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11847 posts
4778 upvotes
WMPCOT wrote: They have coupons if you live in ontario, text free to 247253.
Balduno wrote:
Did you sign up for something new or they appeared in the books/pages that expired on September 14?
They appeared in the book / pages that expired Sept 14 or 16 ...

Actually ... hmmm ... let me check on something.

Wow ... My mother and me texted to their regular number ..word "free" or "FREE" maybe (i don't think it matters).

Shortly after they sent a link ...seemingly to a book ... but it's not working ...seems like it stuck there at "Loading offers" or something like that ..

So i wrote it off as probably "for ontario" only ..

but then (not sure if shortly after or maybe even the next day after) ... i checked a book (it was my mother's book) ... -- and new offers showed up there.

Now that I thought of something ... i checked my book ( i sent word "free" too) ... and offers kicked in my own book, (not in ontario book that they sent)

Then i checked my step-daughter's book .. and nothing there ... says maybe some day again. ( and I bet my wife's book would say the same) ... they never sent "free" or not yet anyhow.

Not sure 100% of course ... but seemingly sending "free" and getting some book that doesn't work (unless you are in ontario maybe) ... triggers offers to kick in .. in your own book :)

So give it a try :)

Let me check something else,

Wow .. hmm ... in MY OWN book ... all new offers ... says on them in small print at the bottom "valid at participating stores in Ontario" ...

Hmm ... so seemingly sending "free" sends some book that doesn't work .. but also puts coupon in your own book ... that are marked "valid in Ontario" on them ... -- so who knows if they will work in other province(s) or not ...

weird stuff ..

maybe that's why the person after the post that i quoted wrote asking if the coupons would work in other province ... ( biggestbarnacle : "Anyone have experience using coupons from another province?" )

Probably would just have to try... and see. ( good chance the coupons i mentioned that i got .. won't even work maybe ).
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11847 posts
4778 upvotes
Darkman wrote: They appeared in the book / pages that expired Sept 14 or 16 ...

Actually ... hmmm ... let me check on something.

Wow ... My mother and me texted to their regular number ..word "free" or "FREE" maybe (i don't think it matters).

Shortly after they sent a link ...seemingly to a book ... but it's not working ...seems like it stuck there at "Loading offers" or something like that ..

So i wrote it off as probably "for ontario" only ..

but then (not sure if shortly after or maybe even the next day after) ... i checked a book (it was my mother's book) ... -- and new offers showed up there.

Now that I thought of something ... i checked my book ( i sent word "free" too) ... and offers kicked in my own book, (not in ontario book that they sent)

Then i checked my step-daughter's book .. and nothing there ... says maybe some day again. ( and I bet my wife's book would say the same) ... they never sent "free" or not yet anyhow.

Not sure 100% of course ... but seemingly sending "free" and getting some book that doesn't work (unless you are in ontario maybe) ... triggers offers to kick in .. in your own book :)

So give it a try :)

Let me check something else,

Wow .. hmm ... in MY OWN book ... all new offers ... says on them in small print at the bottom "valid at participating stores in Ontario" ...

Hmm ... so seemingly sending "free" sends some book that doesn't work .. but also puts coupon in your own book ... that are marked "valid in Ontario" on them ... -- so who knows if they will work in other province(s) or not ...

weird stuff ..

maybe that's why the person after the post that i quoted wrote asking if the coupons would work in other province ... ( biggestbarnacle : "Anyone have experience using coupons from another province?" )

Probably would just have to try... and see. ( good chance the coupons i mentioned that i got .. won't even work maybe ).
it's actually simpler ... the whole story ..

after you type "free" ... they send you the same book (address of link) that they did before ... but it has a "." (dot) at the end of the sentence / end of link another words (Shoppers do that mistake / glitch often by the way).

the dot screws up the link / the address ... in some phones anyhow ... some phones can handle the dot at the end of address ... and some do not ... (mine doesn't).

Removing the dot makes link workable in any phone.

That's why ... my wife's and daughter's phones (iphone 10) handle that dot no problem ... and the link that they send .. work.

in my phone it just hanging ... but original book / link (without the dot) works of course..

but it's the same book / link however ... that they send out ... your book ... just one has the dot and the other one doesn't ... \

Still though ... all the coupons say "Valid in Ontario" :)
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5729 posts
1770 upvotes
So you have these coupons but have you been able to redeem?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11847 posts
4778 upvotes
Haven't tried yet ... maybe will try on thursday
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11847 posts
4778 upvotes
Balduno wrote: So you have these coupons but have you been able to redeem?
Balduno.

I didn't really want to go after I considered the freebies... Only small froster and small polar pop ( that's not sold in all the stores anyhow) ....and didn't feel like ice cream today ..or not for any cost anyhow lol.

But I kinda dropped in there for you ...changed my route a bit, so I would be passing by circle k.

Walked in ...took empty froster cup...went to clerk and tried to redeem my coupon for it. But it didn't work lol ...killed the coupon.

So I guess this new book is for Ontario only and useless for other provinces.

But you can try on your own too... In your bc ...and see how it plays out for you there. :)
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5729 posts
1770 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Balduno.

I didn't really want to go after I considered the freebies... Only small froster and small polar pop ( that's not sold in all the stores anyhow) ....and didn't feel like ice cream today ..or not for any cost anyhow lol.

But I kinda dropped in there for you ...changed my route a bit, so I would be passing by circle k.

Walked in ...took empty froster cup...went to clerk and tried to redeem my coupon for it. But it didn't work lol ...killed the coupon.

So I guess this new book is for Ontario only and useless for other provinces.

But you can try on your own too... In your bc ...and see how it plays out for you there. :)
I wasn’t expecting you to try for me, but thanks.

I won’t be trying to redeem a coupon that’s for Ontario only.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11847 posts
4778 upvotes
Was passing by another Circle K tonight ... so stopped ...

and tried for Polar Ice - no go.

Tried for Ice cream for 1 dollar - no go... ( weird at the same time on coupon says 80 ml ... but what they had (the ones we had before) were from 140 to 180 ml)

Maybe coupon had a typo ... or some Ontario size, lol ... - didn't work anyhow.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11847 posts
4778 upvotes
biggestbarnacle wrote: Looks there's a new game out
Where do you see that?

I don't see any new game ?

Or are you talking some new contest maybe?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11847 posts
4778 upvotes
^ ... I see ... Thanks for the info! :)