Freebies

[Circle K / Mac's] Coupon Book w/ Free and BOGO coupons (MUST have mobile phone w/ internet to redeem) (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 11:24 am
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1399 posts
957 upvotes
Calgary
I tried to redeem today. The F***ing scanner at the store wasn't accepting the scan code Smiling Face With Horns Clerk told me to screen shot the code and she would honor it tommorrow. She said it wasn't working earlier for a another customer, i told her WTF why didn't you tell me this before tried to redeem my reward
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 7, 2007
11904 posts
4804 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: I tried to redeem today. The F***ing scanner at the store wasn't accepting the scan code Smiling Face With Horns Clerk told me to screen shot the code and she would honor it tommorrow. She said it wasn't working earlier for a another customer, i told her WTF why didn't you tell me this before tried to redeem my reward
From which book was that? ...regular book or newest game's book?

I was redeeming from newest game's book yesterday .. Doritos bag... And coupon did not work. Luckily the store owner was there...and just gave it to me.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1399 posts
957 upvotes
Calgary
Darkman wrote: From which book was that? ...regular book or newest game's book?

I was redeeming from newest game's book yesterday .. Doritos bag... And coupon did not work. Luckily the store owner was there...and just gave it to me.
Same as you. I went back today, still not working :facepalm:
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 7, 2007
11904 posts
4804 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: Same as you. I went back today, still not working :facepalm:
Coupons from the newest book ( hockey pack shoot game ) DID work for me previously .... --- few days ago, I successfully redeemed already for Pepsi, Kit Kat, nuts (maybe something else, but can't recall now).

Yesterday was the first time when coupon didn't (want to) work ... and it was specifically for a small(er) bag of Doritos.

Again, luckily, owner just gave it to me

And I didn't try redeeming for anything since ... (won last night / today, for example, another Kit Kat bar).
Jr. Member
May 10, 2011
121 posts
74 upvotes
Edmonton
Darkman wrote: Coupons from the newest book ( hockey pack shoot game ) DID work for me previously .... --- few days ago, I successfully redeemed already for Pepsi, Kit Kat, nuts (maybe something else, but can't recall now).

Yesterday was the first time when coupon didn't (want to) work ... and it was specifically for a small(er) bag of Doritos.

Again, luckily, owner just gave it to me

And I didn't try redeeming for anything since ... (won last night / today, for example, another Kit Kat bar).
Doritos not working for me in Edmonton today.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5786 posts
1792 upvotes
Aero didn’t seem to work in BC, but the guy gave it to me.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 1, 2001
5392 posts
534 upvotes
For those whose barcodes are not working, don’t forget To report the issue to Circle K. They seem pretty responsive in fixing them (although they don’t seem to be able to get it right the first time).

Top