Freebies

[Circle K / Mac's] Coupon Book w/ Free and BOGO coupons (MUST have mobile phone w/ internet to redeem) (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 11:24 am
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
Darkman wrote: How long does it usually take for them to respond back to you?

Just checked the 3 books ... Nope ... Chocolate bars are still not in them.
The last time I contacted them about the kit kat chunky, they didn’t respond to me but did reissue the coupon to me. It was within a few days.

Another time when I contacted them about the free Bubly, it was within a week or so.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12458 posts
5017 upvotes
Balduno wrote: The last time I contacted them about the kit kat chunky, they didn’t respond to me but did reissue the coupon to me. It was within a few days.

Another time when I contacted them about the free Bubly, it was within a week or so.
They didn't respond to me / to us ... and didn't issue / re-issue two chocolate freebie coupons (in any of our other 3 books) ... -- it's like if they have something against 3 of our 4 accounts ...
OR .. I am thinking .. when you originally mentioned in March there are few new coupons including chocolate bar freebies ... - I opened my step - daughter's book to see this / to confirm this (pretty sure it was her book) .. but didn't even open any of our other 3 books ...
And then ... now .. step - daughter's book have those new chocolate freebies ... and other books do not.
LOL ... It's like if you opened your book in the beginning of March - you got them ... and if you didn't bother opening the book, as if they didn't register in your book .. weird stuff ... and who really knows..
But maybe a note to self ... Open your book at the beginning of the month to register any possible coupon(s) ... OR ... they might just not be in your book at some future point, lol.

Meanwhile I went by a Circle K the other day ...and redeemed a second chocolate freebie from step-daughter's book ... it was for a Cadbury bar ... i think 36 - 60 gr or something like that ... 3 or 4 of them were pictured on the coupon ... and I was going to take the heaviest - Mr. Big (60 gr) ... but then saw several other Cadbury bars (not pictured on the coupon) and figured that they should also work when redeeming, cuz coupon said "ANY".

Ended up taking a Wunderbar one (56 or 58 gr I think) ... and the coupon worked for it no problem. (even though it wasn't pictured on the coupon).
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
Darkman wrote: They didn't respond to me / to us ... and didn't issue / re-issue two chocolate freebie coupons (in any of our other 3 books) ... -- it's like if they have something against 3 of our 4 accounts ...
OR .. I am thinking .. when you originally mentioned in March there are few new coupons including chocolate bar freebies ... - I opened my step - daughter's book to see this / to confirm this (pretty sure it was her book) .. but didn't even open any of our other 3 books ...
And then ... now .. step - daughter's book have those new chocolate freebies ... and other books do not.
LOL ... It's like if you opened your book in the beginning of March - you got them ... and if you didn't bother opening the book, as if they didn't register in your book .. weird stuff ... and who really knows..
But maybe a note to self ... Open your book at the beginning of the month to register any possible coupon(s) ... OR ... they might just not be in your book at some future point, lol.

Meanwhile I went by a Circle K the other day ...and redeemed a second chocolate freebie from step-daughter's book ... it was for a Cadbury bar ... i think 36 - 60 gr or something like that ... 3 or 4 of them were pictured on the coupon ... and I was going to take the heaviest - Mr. Big (60 gr) ... but then saw several other Cadbury bars (not pictured on the coupon) and figured that they should also work when redeeming, cuz coupon said "ANY".

Ended up taking a Wunderbar one (56 or 58 gr I think) ... and the coupon worked for it no problem. (even though it wasn't pictured on the coupon).
I did redeem my free Cadbury coupon for a Wunderbar.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1790 posts
599 upvotes
I redeemed for a Crispy Crunch.
Also for that coupon that disappeared, I did notice that some of them have written into the fine print something along the lines of "while supplies last"
So maybe similar to the Bubly that disappeared on me last month, they ran out of supply.

I'm also assuming that the hot dog stands have been closed down to avoid contamination?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12458 posts
5017 upvotes
^ If I decided to redeem hot dog(s) before the end of the month -- then maybe I should call them first and check if they are still "cooking" those, lol :D
Nov 1, 2016
931 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone tried in Ontario and works?
It's so warm here I'm tempted to get a Froster but don't wanna touch a cup and have them scan and tell me it's not valid. Worse scenario I would buy but there's like only 2 flavours at my location - Coke and blue Gatorade which I don't care for...of course unless it's free
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
I was able to redeem a free Froster earlier.

I noticed that the hot dog area was not open. It will be some time before that opens up again.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3157 posts
1705 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Both the Froster and hotdog coupon is deem useless since they taped off those areas.

Was able to redeem the free chocolate bar yesterday.
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: Both the Froster and hotdog coupon is deem useless since they taped off those areas.

Was able to redeem the free chocolate bar yesterday.
Coffee coupon can’t currently be used as well, for the same reasons as Frosters and hot dogs.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12458 posts
5017 upvotes
I called them a week ago or so (to the store that carries hot dogs) ... they don't "cook" them any longer for now ... due to virus.

And didn't bother driving to some Circle K to redeem for free coffee or tea.
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
If they renew the coupon book for April, I could see the coupons being for things that can be redeemed these days, such as packaged items.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12458 posts
5017 upvotes
Wow ... I just checked our books ... and they did put the chocolate bar coupon(s) in them ..

Expire March 31 ... if ET ... then in 45 minutes ...

if CT ... then in 1 hour 45 minutes ...

I don't even know when they put those in the book ... I didn't check for a week or so ... maybe they were there for few days..

In my mother book - 2 coupons ... somehow both are "any cadbury bar"

Same with my book - 2 coupons .. also for the same thing.

In my wife book however - only 1 coupon ... for the same thing. (not two coupons).

My step-daughter had those coupons already ... and I redeemed them previously.

My wife doesn't want me to go there now ... kinda far ... plus Virus etc..

I actually don't mind going ... but she doesn't want me to.

Expire either in 45 min ... or my time - 1 hour 45 min.

Those probably won't get extended onto a new / april's book? ... Doubt it.

So i probably don't go tonight ... :(
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
I see new coupons, and they are all prepackaged items.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12458 posts
5017 upvotes
Yes ... in all of our 4 books ... pretty good 5 freebie coupons in each book ...

Cyclone ice cream, kit Kat ice cream, cadbury chocolate (i think), Favorites water and a bag of Ariba chips i think (or something similar) ...

Expire April 27, 2020 (or something like that).
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
Was able to redeem the free Cadbury bar.
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
And my coupons now have an expiration date of May 25.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12458 posts
5017 upvotes
Balduno wrote: And my coupons now have an expiration date of May 25.
Yep ... True that.

And the coupons look different now ... Looks like they changed the design on them.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1790 posts
599 upvotes
I've redeemed the arriba chips and the Cadbury bar, no redemption issues like we've seen in the past.... Hoping the kit Kat ice cream works

Edit: Cadbury mini eggs scan in no issue for the Cadbury free bar. Probably the smallest sized one, but for free and for the kids... And With Easter coming up
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
granite_69 wrote: I've redeemed the arriba chips and the Cadbury bar, no redemption issues like we've seen in the past.... Hoping the kit Kat ice cream works

Edit: Cadbury mini eggs scan in no issue for the Cadbury free bar. Probably the smallest sized one, but for free and for the kids... And With Easter coming up
Yeah I redeemed the Cadbury bar since they had it last month, so I figured it would work.

Will try the Arriba chips then.