Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Circle K / Mac's

Coupon Book w/ Free and BOGO coupons (MUST have mobile phone w/ internet to redeem) (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 11:24 am
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
superdips wrote: Showing April 24 in mine.
Where do you see that?

Did you press "choose this" to see that? ...or?

By the way, anyone knows if you can use more than one coupon per day in this "thank you" coupon book ...or one coupon per day only, as they now have in a regular coupon book?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
These are the freebies I got for the new coupons.
Images
  • 37F90C18-D380-4150-8CE3-D014A7ACA783.png
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Balduno wrote: These are the freebies I got for the new coupons.
Yes, hero.

All of us got exactly those 3 ... plus 3 more, that are in the book before those 3. -- Froster, Coffee and Polar Pop.

We got them in the books, regardless if the store would carry / sell those or not.

You mean you don't have the other 3 for some reason ... and only have the 3 shown above?

By the way ... I don't see the expiry date on your coupons either ... Someone said above it's April 24 or something like that ... Do you see that anywhere in your book?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Yes, hero.

All of us got exactly those 3 ... plus 3 more, that are in the book before those 3. -- Froster, Coffee and Polar Pop.

We got them in the books, regardless if the store would carry / sell those or not.

You mean you don't have the other 3 for some reason ... and only have the 3 shown above?

By the way ... I don't see the expiry date on your coupons either ... Someone said above it's April 24 or something like that ... Do you see that anywhere in your book?
I only have those three. The stores around me don’t offer Frosters or coffees right now. Those machines are turned off. Not sure about the pop, as I never get that.

It must vary by province.

Not sure about the expiration date.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Balduno wrote: I only have those three. The stores around me don’t offer Frosters or coffees right now. Those machines are turned off. Not sure about the pop, as I never get that.

It must vary by province.

Not sure about the expiration date.
Maybe it will show after pressing "Choose This" button ... but I don't wanna risk it to try it ... in case that would kill the coupon :)
Feb 19, 2006
156 posts
190 upvotes
Edmonton
Yes you must select the coupon. I have added a picture. Thanks.
Images
  • 20200411_160322.jpg
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
superdips wrote: Yes you must select the coupon. I have added a picture. Thanks.
Okay ... thanks ... I see.

So pressing "Select This" or whatever it's called ... shows that screen and expiry date ... but doesn't kill the coupon ... -- as it says there - The timer will start after pressing "Redeem" button.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Anyone see the Kit Kat ice cream in Vancouver or in the area?

Thanks.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ When I got my Kit Kat ice cream at one of Winnipeg's stores... they had freezer full of those :)
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Darkman wrote: ^ When I got my Kit Kat ice cream at one of Winnipeg's stores... they had freezer full of those :)
I won’t be driving to Winnipeg to pick this up.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Was able to make it to Circle K today .. Finally. :D

The guy who works there was happy to see me ... he didn't see me for a while ... I told him that my wife doesn't work nowadays (due to Covid) ... so I don't drive her daily as I used to (not far from that Circle K store).

Last time I was there (couple of weeks ago or so) ... they had lots of Kit Kat ice cream(s) there ... but today they had none ... BUT ... they guy said he worked at another Circle K store last night and they had some there ... So on my way back home I did stop at the second Circle K store (on my way home, so it was OK) ... and got 2 Kit Kat ice creams there ( had one in the car ... and my wife didn't want the other one ... so I brought it home and put it in the freezer :) ). So now 3 of our Kit Kat ice cream bar coupons are redeemed, with one last Kit Kat bar to be redeemed from our last 4th book. That's all I got from that second Circle K store ... only those 2 Kit Kat ice creams ...

At the first store (that didn't have Kit Kat bars) however I got 6 items ( 2 items from our other two books ... and 4 items from our four "heroes thank you" books ).

Got 2 Mr. Big chocolate bars ... and 4 Favorites Chips bags (Classic flavors).

And ya ... after redeeming from the "thank you heroes" book (those chip bags) ... the other coupons in the book become "redeemed" as well ... So, as it was mentioned, you only choose one free item of your choice of several free items from that book ... and the book is done after that after you redeem for that ONE chosen item.

Anyhow ... today was a good day ... got 8 items in total, including couple of Kit Kat ice creams that I kinda like. :D
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Was able to find the Kit Kat ice cream.

On the box, it’s called a frozen dessert.

I was at Costco prior to stopping at Circle K, and Costco had a 15 pack of these bars.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Made it to Circle K again today ...

Picked up (from 4 books of ours) - 2 Ariba Nacho cheese chips (Doritos chips is much better than this Ariba one by the way, even though I am not big fan of Nacho corn chips to start with), 1 Mr Big bar and 1 Cyclone ice cream.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Tried the Kit Kat ice cream/frozen dessert bar. Was expecting it to be sweeter. It’s ok.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Made it to Circle K today again ... Finally. :)

And when opened one of our books ... - was pleasantly surprised to see few more / new coupons in the book ... New end date for those is June 22 or something like that ... and the older coupons are still May 25 or something like that.

New coupons include beef jerky ... different brand from the previous one ... 50 gr ... they got 3 or 4 flavors for it there ... -- Regular, Hot, Teriyaki etc ... retails for $3.49 I think ... possibly another one of those Favorite Chips ... and some new Kit Kat Gold chocolate bar - 45 gr ( they didn't have this one in stock ... yet (?), maybe the dude said).

Anyhow ... the "Hero" book's 2 new freebies are in the "Redeemed" state ... permanently seemingly (after you redeemed any freebie from the book).

So I went for a beef jerky ... but the coupon didn't work ... I thought due to it being a new freebie maybe ... Was lucky that the guy just gave it to me anyhow (after taking the screenshot from my phone).

Then I didn't want to redeem for another beef jerky (from our 2nd book) ... -- so went for Favorites Water (just plain ol' bottle of water) ... and the coupon didn't work again. :(
The guy just gave it to me again though ... so quite lucky ..
In the third book -- went for Favorites chips - Salt and Vinegar ... and, as I suspected might happen, coupon didn't work either ...
Convinced the guy to give it to me anyhow.

So the 4th freebie ... - was going to get Kit Kat Ice Cream bar ... - but suspected it won't work either ... so figured -- will be passing by another store soon ... so will try there.
At the other store ... - they did have Kit Kat Ice Cream in store as well ... so I took it ... tried to redeem but it didn't work either ...
New owner at that store ... (he told me he was a new owner) ... Convinced the guy to just give it to me .... He told me a woman before me also redeemed and it didn't work for her either ...
So he "is losing money" ... but gave it to me anyhow ... ( i hope head office will compensate him ).

In any case ... those coupons ... all of them seems to be broken (today anyhow ... and in Winnipeg here, at the least). So be careful redeeming.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Made it to Circle K today again ... Finally. :)

And when opened one of our books ... - was pleasantly surprised to see few more / new coupons in the book ... New end date for those is June 22 or something like that ... and the older coupons are still May 25 or something like that.

New coupons include beef jerky ... different brand from the previous one ... 50 gr ... they got 3 or 4 flavors for it there ... -- Regular, Hot, Teriyaki etc ... retails for $3.49 I think ... possibly another one of those Favorite Chips ... and some new Kit Kat Gold chocolate bar - 45 gr ( they didn't have this one in stock ... yet (?), maybe the dude said).

Anyhow ... the "Hero" book's 2 new freebies are in the "Redeemed" state ... permanently seemingly (after you redeemed any freebie from the book).

So I went for a beef jerky ... but the coupon didn't work ... I thought due to it being a new freebie maybe ... Was lucky that the guy just gave it to me anyhow (after taking the screenshot from my phone).

Then I didn't want to redeem for another beef jerky (from our 2nd book) ... -- so went for Favorites Water (just plain ol' bottle of water) ... and the coupon didn't work again. :(
The guy just gave it to me again though ... so quite lucky ..
In the third book -- went for Favorites chips - Salt and Vinegar ... and, as I suspected might happen, coupon didn't work either ...
Convinced the guy to give it to me anyhow.

So the 4th freebie ... - was going to get Kit Kat Ice Cream bar ... - but suspected it won't work either ... so figured -- will be passing by another store soon ... so will try there.
At the other store ... - they did have Kit Kat Ice Cream in store as well ... so I took it ... tried to redeem but it didn't work either ...
New owner at that store ... (he told me he was a new owner) ... Convinced the guy to just give it to me .... He told me a woman before me also redeemed and it didn't work for her either ...
So he "is losing money" ... but gave it to me anyhow ... ( i hope head office will compensate him ).

In any case ... those coupons ... all of them seems to be broken (today anyhow ... and in Winnipeg here, at the least). So be careful redeeming.
I see the expiry date extended to June but can you have different expiry dates for different offers in the same coupon book? Ie think you mentioned some in your coupon book expire in may and others in june?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
It's not extended .... New(er) coupons have June's expiry date ... where previous / old(er) coupons still do have May's expiry date.

And yes ... they surely can have different expiry dates on coupons in the same book ... and they DO actually ... Seems like they categorized it currently, to show just that:

They list June's coupons under "June's Coupons Expiry" (or something like that) ... following by another category / heading of coupons named something like: "May's Coupons Expiry" (or something like that)
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Yes, I just noticed that the coupons in the book have been updated.

It seems best to wait a few days before trying any of the new ones, as there always seem to be glitches.

I noticed they re-added the Froster and coffee, but the stores around here were not serving those drinks the last time I checked. Are they serving those in the areas you’re at?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Ya ... They do have coffee here... But I hate frosters ..so didn't even bother to look in their area.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Yes, I just noticed that the coupons in the book have been updated.

It seems best to wait a few days before trying any of the new ones, as there always seem to be glitches.

I noticed they re-added the Froster and coffee, but the stores around here were not serving those drinks the last time I checked. Are they serving those in the areas you’re at?
But neither new NOR old ones worked for me that time around .... Unless one can look at all of them this particular time as "new" .... Due to them introducing different expiry dates categories in the book. Maybe the had to "touch" all of them in some way (re: old ones in particular), lol :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)