• Sep 6th, 2019 5:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5980 posts
2392 upvotes
Canuckland

Cirque Du Soleil anniversary sale tickets

Did anyone get a call from them? They ended us leaving a voicemail about it selling the tickets by mistake and asking to change the tickets dates and seats to the very back.

Seems like a pretty scummy tactic from them since they F up and asking 3 and a half month later that I have to change the tickets.

Besides the tickets were not allowed to be purchased for weekend shows.
9 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5980 posts
2392 upvotes
Canuckland
roleless wrote: Sounds like you have the same experience as http://forums.redflagdeals.com/cirque-d ... h-2305172/
Have you refused them yet or what are the options they are giving you?
Appreciated

I’ve got the tickets already in hand, bastard was trying to get me to change my dates and seats

Edit: I’ll keep everyone posted the day I go to watch the show around mid September
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4590 posts
1573 upvotes
We got tickets for a show during that promo too. No call yet though and our show is at the end of September.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5980 posts
2392 upvotes
Canuckland
jcon wrote: We got tickets for a show during that promo too. No call yet though and our show is at the end of September.
Ours was schedule for around time, just don’t answer because they’ll try to get you to change your seats and shows. The call display said “cirquedesoleil”
Jul 20, 2010
352 posts
214 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote: Appreciated

I’ve got the tickets already in hand, bastard was trying to get me to change my dates and seats

Edit: I’ll keep everyone posted the day I go to watch the show around mid September
Yeah, I didn't want to see the show badly enough to gamble a potentially ruined evening and the follow up headache of having to call people and complain. I just took a refund and chalked it up to a shitty experience and a future boycott.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5980 posts
2392 upvotes
Canuckland
So many voicemails, desperation sets in

Did any of you get the voicemails ?
Feb 14, 2014
121 posts
10 upvotes
VANCOUVER
No voicemails yet, has anyone been denied entry? Im guessing if I do get a call to just ignore.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2007
3810 posts
1442 upvotes
Demand free tickets. Let's see what they say.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5980 posts
2392 upvotes
Canuckland
motomondo wrote: Demand free tickets. Let's see what they say.
They already provided us with the tickets, We’ll have to see whether they let us in