Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil - 15-30% off tickets + free drink & popcorn (across Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2019 6:46 am
Feb 11, 2011
2 posts
Ottawa
Just purchased the discounted seats for the Gatineau show, included the wine and popcorn. Used the Costco gift cards not problem, left me with a balance due of $1.00 that I paid with CC. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2004
1479 posts
85 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
ShoNuff2 wrote: i had a similar issue with their website as i mentioned earlier. luckily it didn't drain my gift card balances when their system didn't allow my payments to go through.
i had to call 3 times to get the situation resolved. the 1st person i talked to was useless. the 2nd person i talked to reserved the tickets i wanted so they couldn't be sold until they fixed the system and called me when the system was working correctly a few days later. the 3rd person i talked to completed the purchase on the phone with me once the system was fixed. i provided her the e-gift card numbers, paid the remaining balance with my cc and a few minutes later the e-tickets were mailed to me along with the drink/ popcorn promo.
glad it finally got resolved but the whole process was a real pain.
I just tried to check the gift card balance now, the money still did not return. What a joke their IT is.
After the phone call I am told it will be looked into tomorrow. This just keeps getting better.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
MariposaM wrote: Tried it with CAA site and directly from CDS for the same date and seat, and i found CDS site cheaper.
+1
Nov 11, 2012
27 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
anyone have trouble buying the gift card on costco.ca?
I kept trying for the last 2 days and my order kept getting cancelled.
Nov 24, 2014
327 posts
256 upvotes
Vancouver
Even though it said expires at 11:59pm local time, the offer is dead as of right now. (Pacific time)
Mar 30, 2017
67 posts
81 upvotes
toronto
On Wednesday I tried to purchase the Mothers Day deal tickets online for my family with gift cards. I activated the gift cards and then proceeded to purchase. I received an error message and had to call Customer Service. They said two of the gift cards had "glitches" and I had to phone back in 48 hrs. After 3 phone calls with Customer Service, the problem is still not resolved. It has been very inconvenient to say the least. I still don't know what will happen if they can't resolve the gift card issue. Hopefully the process was smoother for other people.
Been reading up on the thesaurus lately because a mind is a terrible thing to garbage.
Dec 11, 2012
359 posts
168 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
I received my hard-copy tickets last Friday for a Tuesday show in Vancouver :) .. And yes hard-copy just in case I need to sell the tickets if I can't make it as it's easier and more legit.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
did anyone notice the free popcorn / drink code is a generic coupon code.
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Feb 8, 2016
88 posts
18 upvotes
Van
Has anyone seen the GC in costco stores (Vancouver) or should I purchase them online? Seems like the people previously had trouble using it.

Are the orange seats right in the middle good? First time going...
Aug 21, 2018
5 posts
3 upvotes
Sorry to bring the old thread up.
I have 3 tickets (2 adults and 1 kid) for today's show at Toronto. Section 203. Can't make the show due to some emergency. anyone interested can PM me. Just don't like the tickets get wasted.
Banned
Aug 22, 2019
131 posts
78 upvotes
Has anyone gone yet ... How is the parking situation over there lol
Wondering if I should just uber there
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2011
2205 posts
1397 upvotes
Etobicoke
arusabalbata wrote: Has anyone gone yet ... How is the parking situation over there lol
Wondering if I should just uber there
I went last night and drove. I parked across the street at the BMO field, it was $13 to park. It's a 7 minute walk from the tent. Don't know the price to park right by Ontario place but it gets pretty hectic to get out of there. If you don't mind the walk, go across the street you'll get out super quick.
-----------------------------------------------------

"It's better to be dead and cool...than alive and uncool!"
Banned
Aug 22, 2019
131 posts
78 upvotes
sherman51 wrote: I went last night and drove. I parked across the street at the BMO field, it was $13 to park. It's a 7 minute walk from the tent. Don't know the price to park right by Ontario place but it gets pretty hectic to get out of there. If you don't mind the walk, go across the street you'll get out super quick.
Thanks @sherman51 mind me asking if its not too sketchy? read on another thread their car got broken into :/

$13 is great and don't mind the walk at all. I think parking at Ontario Place as you mentioned would be crazy getting out.

How was the show btw?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
We parked on Remembrance Dr. $9 max upto midnight. About a 10min walk to the tent. No issues at all.

Parking onsite was $25.

The show was absolutely amazing!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)