Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Cirque du Soleil Toronto: 25% off Volta tickets (price level 1 & 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2017 9:16 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25064 posts
202901 upvotes
GTA

Cirque du Soleil Toronto: 25% off Volta tickets (price level 1 & 2)

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
August 31, 2017
Up until August 31, Cirque du Soleil Volta tickets (for the Toronto show) are 25% off for select shows for price categories 1 and 2. Show dates are September 7 to 17.

https://tickets.cirquedusoleil.com/shop ... skin=volta
16 replies
May 1, 2011
742 posts
463 upvotes
Toronto
Saw this in montreal....you couldn't pay me to watch it again lol.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2382 posts
1488 upvotes
Ottawa
I also watched it. I wouldn't have paid full price if I knew how mediocre it was.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2253 posts
1525 upvotes
Toronto
raptors909 wrote: Saw this in montreal....you couldn't pay me to watch it again lol.
Bunyak wrote: I also watched it. I wouldn't have paid full price if I knew how mediocre it was.
Really, damn, I purchased them for October earlier today cause I saw a BlogTO article on it and thought the trailers looked pretty good. I guess I should've checked reviews first...
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3364 posts
2022 upvotes
Mississauga
raptors909 wrote: Saw this in montreal....you couldn't pay me to watch it again lol.
Bunyak wrote: I also watched it. I wouldn't have paid full price if I knew how mediocre it was.
saw the ad on tv and was a bit skeptical when I saw bmx bikes flipping through the air, but I love Cirque so I was planning to grab some tickets.

You guys just saved me some money...upvoted
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
I think Costco sells $100 GC for $80 if I remember correctly in store,so that might help with the cost.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
3022 posts
1738 upvotes
Surrey
Is it really that bad, I saw in Las Vegas that was awesome. I guess this is not on same level
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7735 posts
997 upvotes
Waterloo
Canada's wonderland had the cirque du soleil canada version... It was really good and it's included in ur season passes... They had mats for safety tho but still well worth the price and the performance was really good it lasted about 45 minutes
Love saving money......
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
3400 posts
969 upvotes
Vaughan
Wow, that's a shame. Luzia last year was fantastic.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2010
1735 posts
1190 upvotes
Toronto
sassysue wrote: Canada's wonderland had the cirque du soleil canada version... It was really good and it's included in ur season passes... They had mats for safety tho but still well worth the price and the performance was really good it lasted about 45 minutes
The show with 2 racoons? If yes I agree, really good show is open for everyone not just with the season pass. I believe they do 3 shows per day.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1652 posts
322 upvotes
ayo23 wrote: Wow, that's a shame. Luzia last year was fantastic.
+1 saw luzia last year and it was great. I already have tickets for october that i bought a while back so hopefully volta isnt as bad as everyone is saying
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7735 posts
997 upvotes
Waterloo
ToDealHunter wrote: The show with 2 racoons? If yes I agree, really good show is open for everyone not just with the season pass. I believe they do 3 shows per day.
Omg yes its awesome my kids loved it! Well worth it in my opinion
Love saving money......
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1679 posts
1777 upvotes
Pallet Town
I just watched Volta a week ago, it unfortunately lives up to it's mediocre reviews. Not to say it didn't have it's moments (hair hang act was very good), but I wouldn't recommend anyone paying top dollar for this one.

I'd recommend a seat slightly off to the sides for this one, the final act will be easier to see

FYI Costco sells the gift cards, $80 for $100 worth. Can be combined with promos so it'll help lower the cost quite a bit.
https://www.costco.ca/Cirque-du-Soleil- ... 58761.html
Jul 12, 2009
78 posts
61 upvotes
Gatineau
I certainly agree that this one is really not as good as Luzia. The first part is especially weak. But as there is more dancing than usual for a Cirque show, if you like dance, you might in fact find it good (my girlfriend liked it better than Luzia.)

However, I would advise buying tickets in, or as close as possible to, section 200 (centre) as there are many videos and view from the side must be quite annoying.
A hot deal is in the eye of the beholder.
Feb 2, 2008
457 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
FML just bought tickets yesterday :(
Aug 29, 2017
699 posts
2884 upvotes
Combine the Costco with Perkopolis rates to save more: $102 Tix -> $82 on Perkopolis -> Minus Costco gift card!