Toronto

Hamilton Aug 23-25. Free Forge FC tickets at vaccination event

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 25, 2021
Retailer:
City of Hamilton
https://ticats.ca/article/get-your-covi ... win-prizes

Hamilton Public Health Services, in partnership with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, will be holding mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinics during Tiger-Cats practices at Tim Hortons Field on August 23 and 24 (10:30 a.m.-2 p.m.), as well as August 25 (10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.), providing fans a unique opportunity to get vaccinated, watch practice and win great prizes.

Individuals interested in receiving their first or second dose of the vaccine who attend these clinics can stay and watch practice (which are otherwise closed to the public in 2021), will receive a voucher for two tickets to any 2021 Forge FC regular season home game, as well as be automatically entered into a draw to win tickets to Tiger-Cats home games and autographed Ticats and Forge FC jerseys. No appointment is needed to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, walk-ins are welcomed and those participating can enter Tim Hortons Field at Gate 2.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
5 replies
Jan 16, 2005
553 posts
320 upvotes
Hamilton
Too bad I'm already double vaxxed! Good idea to get the remainders topped up.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5404 posts
7674 upvotes
Ontario
Since the weather is going to continue to be hot and humid next week, maybe the clinic hours should move to cooler times of day. Probably going to get any locals residing near field incentivized to attend the clinics. Bit of a walk from closest bus stop to the field.

Some GO buses are operating as mobile vaccine clinics. Have to see what Hamilton stops are coming up.
Fall is here!😃
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24399 posts
33437 upvotes
Toronto
Ends today
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.