Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
cjs-cdkeys.com

Elden Ring Digital Download Key (Xbox One/Series X) (Need VPN to activate) 44.81$

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2022 11:06 am
Apr 29, 2013
619 posts
1010 upvotes
Candiac

Elden Ring Digital Download Key (Xbox One/Series X) (Need VPN to activate) 44.81$

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
43%
Retailer:
cjs-cdkeys.com
Note: Need a VPN to activate, not to play.
The key I received was for Argentina.

I used the VPN trial from Zenmate to activate my key.

1- Go to cjs-cdkeys.com
2- In region, choose "VPN Activated Key"
3- Complete purchase
4- Go to redeem.microsoft.com / login
5- Turn on your VPN
6- Enter Key received from cjs-cdkeys.com
7- Download to Xbox
20 replies
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10537 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
Great game, great price.

For those of you who haven't played a Souls game, this game is punishing. You're gonna die a lot, but the reward of beating something is very rewarding.

Protip: don't rely on blocking, learn to roll.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1287 posts
3729 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: Great game, great price.

For those of you who haven't played a Souls game, this game is punishing. You're gonna die a lot, but the reward of beating something is very rewarding.

protip #2 - don't always roll away, sometimes you have to roll towards the baddies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5962 posts
1066 upvotes
Calgary

Ha ha, I heard these tips once: don't attack anything bigger than you, don't go to the red area.
Jan 21, 2008
600 posts
1002 upvotes
coming from Demon Souls (PS3) and as a person that's starting to get too old for these types of games, my best advise is summon helpers. it's actually more fun that way.
Last edited by shnukms on Apr 20th, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 26, 2019
739 posts
1614 upvotes
shnukms wrote: coming from Demon Souls and as a person that's starting to get too old for these types of games, my best advise is summon helpers. it's actually more fun that way.
Curious, why too old?
Jan 21, 2008
600 posts
1002 upvotes
derweissewolf wrote: Curious, why too old?
more so having a kid and not a lot of time to perfect the timing of dodges and mechanics. not as young as to easily learn patterns like that anymore.

I still enjoy it and the Souls games seems the best in giving you that fulfillment if you do take your time and learn. nothing is unfair with this genre but you can't half-ass your game play.

hope that makes sense
Aug 18, 2013
377 posts
343 upvotes
NCR
Are the mechanics a cross between Demon Souls and Bloodborne? I really liked Bloodborne as the action seemed more intense - the Demon Souls series were OK on the action front.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5962 posts
1066 upvotes
Calgary
shnukms wrote: coming from Demon Souls (PS3) and as a person that's starting to get too old for these types of games, my best advise is summon helpers. it's actually more fun that way.
Never too old :)
I've been gaming since the late 80's and I can say this is one of the best game I played.
I cheesed the heck out of all the fights :D
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18836 posts
1902 upvotes
Elmira
this game is punishing. You're gonna die a lot
literally my least favorite thing in video gaming.. was mildly curious but am definitely gonna hold off for now. i'm terrible at gaming and nothing i hate more than dying a bunch of times in a row trying to get past a part i'm stuck at - no time for it - i need to move on
May 29, 2017
632 posts
548 upvotes
Souls vet ... get on this game. Don't worry about never playing any souls. Having experince in previous souls games may actually be a bad thing if you dont adapt. I.e I tried a str build on my first character.... jesus christ it made the game so hard. 2nd build... more hybrid Dex /Faith/Arc and im a bit of a god.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1016 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto

Personally I find it to be the most forgiving of the series since the open world means you can not only just run away from standard enemy groups, but if you get stuck on a challenging boss you can just go do a different one. In the older games you'd sometimes have multiple paths but you'd usually end up at one important boss that you needed to progress through like the Taurus Demon or Ornstein and Smough.

Also if you get barricade shield you can probably beat the game without rolling.
Last edited by Lemonylol on Apr 20th, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 29, 2013
619 posts
1010 upvotes
Candiac
duckdown wrote: literally my least favorite thing in video gaming.. was mildly curious but am definitely gonna hold off for now. i'm terrible at gaming and nothing i hate more than dying a bunch of times in a row trying to get past a part i'm stuck at - no time for it - i need to move on
From what I could gather here, there is always something else to do until you are strong enough to come back. (Open world)
https://www.ign.com/articles/elden-ring-review
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5962 posts
1066 upvotes
Calgary
duckdown wrote: literally my least favorite thing in video gaming.. was mildly curious but am definitely gonna hold off for now. i'm terrible at gaming and nothing i hate more than dying a bunch of times in a row trying to get past a part i'm stuck at - no time for it - i need to move on
I can offer my point of view. I never play any other From software games, I am not good at action games, I also hate (not used to) dying. But I have a heck of a good time with Elden Ring.
I always use summons, I use range attacks and I don't mind overleveling my character when needed. I only lost major amount of runes a few times....those stupid bugged blood dogs Angry Face and rolled off a cliff Face With Tears Of Joy
Also, the amount of contents are huge, it is like base game + 2-3 DLCs of other games. It is well worth the money.
Aug 26, 2019
739 posts
1614 upvotes
shnukms wrote: more so having a kid and not a lot of time to perfect the timing of dodges and mechanics. not as young as to easily learn patterns like that anymore.

I still enjoy it and the Souls games seems the best in giving you that fulfillment if you do take your time and learn. nothing is unfair with this genre but you can't half-ass your game play.

hope that makes sense
I hear you and same here! When I get a chance to play it's long after the baby is asleep and usually at around midnight. Not a possibility with work the next day that's for sure! Take care :-)
Feb 16, 2021
94 posts
134 upvotes
Is the site legitimate? Anyone have issues with receiving products after payment?
Last edited by akou16 on Apr 20th, 2022 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 29, 2013
619 posts
1010 upvotes
Candiac
akou16 wrote: Is the site legitimate? Anyone have issues with receives products after payment?
I did my research before purchasing. Paid with PayPal to be sure I would have no problems. Received my code immediately.
Feb 16, 2021
94 posts
134 upvotes
mrobillard wrote: I did my research before purchasing. Paid with PayPal to be sure I would have no problems. Received my code immediately.
Thank you for the information, appreciate it.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
akou16 wrote: Is the site legitimate? Anyone have issues with receiving products after payment?
That was my first thought too - it looked like they are playing off the legitimacy of cdkeys in their site name. But the domain has been around since 2009, and the wayback machine shows them having a site selling game keys since then.
Nov 30, 2019
548 posts
499 upvotes
I suck at elden ring but the community is amazing

Case in point: all the posts above that are giving tips and giving helpful information for newbies like myself

Never seen that kind of community support in a game before

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)