• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 10:21 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2013
116 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto

[Clarisonic] Clarisonic - Shutting Down Sale - 50% Off Everything

Clarisonic is going out of business and everything is 50% off.

Sale is valid at multiple authorized resellers like Sephora and Amazon.
Screenshot_20200714-231653__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200714-231702__01.jpg
98 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
6072 posts
2427 upvotes
Canuckland
Overpriced even after 50% off
Mar 24, 2017
67 posts
26 upvotes
redkulat wrote: My wife isn't going to like this news lol. Seemed like a profitable business, wonder what went wrong. Does that mean replacement brush heads won't be made anymore? That sucks...
I guess this is the time to stock up on those.
Aug 8, 2016
451 posts
60 upvotes
What's the differences between women and men clarisonics?
Sep 7, 2002
986 posts
464 upvotes
redkulat wrote: My wife isn't going to like this news lol. Seemed like a profitable business, wonder what went wrong. Does that mean replacement brush heads won't be made anymore? That sucks...
Prob the various clones that are way cheaper. Olay has some for like 20 bucks? You can probably find a tonne of similar things on aliexpress. I got my gf these things years back and they were still around 100 USD on sale.

Just took a quick look. I saw a $4 facial pore cleaner. It's prob trash, but we're talking $4.
Sep 7, 2002
986 posts
464 upvotes
Chaselap wrote: What's the differences between women and men clarisonics?
The color? I have a grey one that I use (when I remember too, but often don't) and my gf's is pink. I think the power is pretty similar. It's more about the brush you use anyways. Soft or rough/deep cleansing.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3722 posts
1422 upvotes
Ottawa
Chaselap wrote: What's the differences between women and men clarisonics?
colour and something about beards
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2168 posts
1720 upvotes
GVRD
Miraculous.
They have a "3D Face Sculptor".
I can reconstruct my face for that $20 brush add-on accessory.
The future is now.

(Defines the difference between men's shopping and women's shopping.)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5226 posts
2215 upvotes
strife wrote: Prob the various clones that are way cheaper. Olay has some for like 20 bucks? You can probably find a tonne of similar things on aliexpress. I got my gf these things years back and they were still around 100 USD on sale.

Just took a quick look. I saw a $4 facial pore cleaner. It's prob trash, but we're talking $4.
Your face will tear up
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3157 posts
649 upvotes
Vancouver
There was a post a few weeks ago where it was 50% off on amazon.ca and Shoppers Beauty Boutique. Must be prelude to the official announcement.

The sale is also happening at Shoppers locations with Beauty Boutique. Seems like there's still in store stock of Mia Smart. But the brush heads are mostly cleared out...
Dec 23, 2010
247 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto
FYI I think these things don't actually spin, they vibrate.
Apr 9, 2015
283 posts
169 upvotes
EuroTrance88 wrote: 50% is still overpriced like people mentioned.

Olay has one for $39.

https://www.amazon.ca/Olay-Microdermabr ... oogcana-20
I have both and they don’t even compare. Clarisonic is a sonic device, its brush head oscillates so little movements back n forth, just like how the Philips Sonicare works. In fact they are created by the same people. Do you think Sonicare is worth the price?
50% off is a good price to stock up on brush heads, but I wouldn’t get into the system as a new user at this point.
Aug 8, 2016
451 posts
60 upvotes
litebrite wrote: There was a post a few weeks ago where it was 50% off on amazon.ca and Shoppers Beauty Boutique. Must be prelude to the official announcement.

The sale is also happening at Shoppers locations with Beauty Boutique. Seems like there's still in store stock of Mia Smart. But the brush heads are mostly cleared out...
Anyone got a stock track for shoppers? I'd really appreciate it!