Expired Hot Deals

Clarisonic

Clarisonic - Shutting Down Sale - 50% Off Everything

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 10:21 pm
Nov 24, 2016
646 posts
886 upvotes
RedFlagCrake wrote: Geez, yeah, let's reinforce gender stereotypes and further contribute to misogyny and sexism. Men just stupid, women just for sex. Got it.
This isn't anthropology 101 kid.
Last edited by MashGhasem on Jul 15th, 2020 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 17, 2012
339 posts
412 upvotes
CALGARY
c229chen wrote: I have both and they don’t even compare. Clarisonic is a sonic device, its brush head oscillates so little movements back n forth, just like how the Philips Sonicare works. In fact they are created by the same people. Do you think Sonicare is worth the price?
50% off is a good price to stock up on brush heads, but I wouldn’t get into the system as a new user at this point.
Maybe because I am a guy. My fiancee has both and when I tried it, I can't tell the difference. Each their own.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3574 posts
1000 upvotes
Vancouver
Chaselap wrote: Anyone got a stock track for shoppers? I'd really appreciate it!
I don't think there is, but on the SDM store locator, you can filter for Beauty Boutiques. It's the Beauty Boutiques that carry Clarisonic. I called a few today and they gnerally answer the phone pretty quick and are very helpful letting you know what's in stock.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3574 posts
1000 upvotes
Vancouver
When you register a new device on the website for the warranty, you get sent a $25 off $99+ coupon. That coupon stacks with the sale pricing! I was able to stock up on brush heads for a long time... lol

Ended up buying 3 of the dual pack deep pore brush heads ($29.00 each) and one cashmere brush head ($19.50). With the coupon, my final sub-total was only $81.5; $91.28 w/ tax. Which brings it to ~$13 all in for each brush head. Don't forget 5% rakuten!

I've used the generic no-name brush heads before and didn't like them. I found the name brand Clarisonic ones superior and I'm sticking to those as long as I can.
Nov 24, 2016
646 posts
886 upvotes
RedFlagCrake wrote: It sure isn't.... anthology 101, that's for sure.
Obvious spelling mistake. Meant to say anthropology.

But seriously... Buzz off with your nonsense.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1281 posts
1395 upvotes
Abbotsford
RedFlagCrake wrote: It sure isn't.... anthology 101, that's for sure.
Are you invited to parties, more than once?
Aug 8, 2016
455 posts
61 upvotes
litebrite wrote: When you register a new device on the website for the warranty, you get sent a $25 off $99+ coupon. That coupon stacks with the sale pricing! I was able to stock up on brush heads for a long time... lol

Ended up buying 3 of the dual pack deep pore brush heads ($29.00 each) and one cashmere brush head ($19.50). With the coupon, my final sub-total was only $81.5; $91.28 w/ tax. Which brings it to ~$13 all in for each brush head. Don't forget 5% rakuten!

I've used the generic no-name brush heads before and didn't like them. I found the name brand Clarisonic ones superior and I'm sticking to those as long as I can.
Any chances that the coupon is generic?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2312 posts
5088 upvotes
Markham
Who knows if Clarisonic will actually payout to Rakuten since they’re going under.
Sep 17, 2007
844 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
RedFlagCrake wrote: Geez, yeah, let's reinforce gender stereotypes and further contribute to misogyny and sexism. Men just stupid, women just for sex. Got it.
Yea and did you realize that the first part of his comment is not true anymore...
Apr 10, 2011
861 posts
792 upvotes
Ok 50% off is a good deal, but consider the fact that if your device goes kaput after only a few months, even a year, you’re basically SOL now that the company is out of business. My Clarisonic wouldn’t hold a charge after only using it less than 50 times (but I didn’t use it often so it had been over a year by the time it stopped working so Clarisonic wouldn’t replace it). Anyways just be aware that if they go out of business there’s basically no recourse for you if you get a faulty device. I’m passing on this, but thank you OP for posting...
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1177 posts
1246 upvotes
Richmond Hill
These are crazy prices, when I hear words like anti-aging you know its marketing scam.

Real men use a random orbital palm sander, adjust to a higher grit for a smoother youthful appearance. Lower grit for the scruff manly look.
Sep 29, 2010
486 posts
665 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote: These are crazy prices, when I hear words like anti-aging you know its marketing scam.

Real men use a random orbital palm sander, adjust to a higher grit for a smoother youthful appearance. Lower grit for the scruff manly look.
I use an 8000 grit whetstone when I want to look really sharp. First pass at 1000, though.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7889 posts
1662 upvotes
Toronto
Just tried applying the WELCOME15 (15%) code on top, but it does nothing :(
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3414 posts
3480 upvotes
Montreal, QC
You must be a real blast at a party!
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
7164 posts
3333 upvotes
Canuckland
Chaselap wrote: What's the differences between women and men clarisonics?
One is pink and the other is black
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2173 posts
1275 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
$80+ for a product that only lasts for 3 months and theres no replacement brushes available..
Mar 25, 2016
101 posts
67 upvotes
Richmond
Looking to get replacement brush heads and it seems like amazon doesn’t have the sale prices.. Sephora does but very limited styles
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10532 posts
5410 upvotes
Toronto
xChocolate wrote: Looking to get replacement brush heads and it seems like amazon doesn’t have the sale prices.. Sephora does but very limited styles
can’t find much on sephora
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
16932 posts
8996 upvotes
Ottawa
I guess people are doing less skincare during quarantine?
<insert sig>

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)