Clarisonic

Clarisonic - Shutting Down Sale - 50% Off Everything

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 10:21 pm
Jan 13, 2020
11 posts
33 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Any luck on stores in the GTA? All online retailers seem to be OOS. TIA!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1183 posts
354 upvotes
maariaa wrote: Any luck on stores in the GTA? All online retailers seem to be OOS. TIA!
Asking same! Preferable Etobicoke/Mississauga end
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2280 posts
2415 upvotes
Toronto
maariaa wrote: Any luck on stores in the GTA? All online retailers seem to be OOS. TIA!
I don't know which stores have stock, but to save you some trouble, I called a number of Shoppers in the GTA that that usually has brush heads and these places are out of stock:
Eaton Centre
Yonge and Dundas
Yonge and College
388 King Street West
Yonge and Sheppard
Yonge and Finch

I really don't know if they are going to get any stock again, but probably not. One of the stores I called had an employee tell me that she knew they were sold out because she bought the last pack herself. lol
Feb 4, 2016
192 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tofubb wrote: Yes
Thanks. I just got a Mia Smart and a few brush heads and an eye massager. Never thought I would buy them .... It's RFD effect.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2017
5056 posts
2865 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: Don't forget the 6-in-1 shampoo, face wash, body wash, dish soap, engine degreaser, and headlight fluid.

Definitely don't want to use the specially formulated moisturizer specifically designed for a woman's left elbow.

Side question: Is this stuff bad?
I have a ton of it and I use it when I remember to and my skin feels amazing after using the 7in1 mentioned above.
I go to town like I'm scrubbing off a stain if that helps (or hurts)
In my opinion, it is too abrasive for your skin and long-term use may cause inflammation and irritation. Your skin may also start to produce more oil. Depending on the skin condition you are trying to target, it's best to select products that can achieve those results (no all-in ones). The Apricot scrub will cause more problems down the road.

Also, sunscreen. Invest in a good one, and re-apply every couple of hours.
May 17, 2007
150 posts
28 upvotes
Has anyone receive their order or even a shipping notice from Clarisonic? I ordered last Wednesday and still nothing. I wish I had just bought mine from Shoppers with bonus points.

Thank you.
Aug 10, 2004
593 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered 3 brushes on July 14 and received on July 17. Shipped via Canada Post
krittle wrote: Has anyone receive their order or even a shipping notice from Clarisonic? I ordered last Wednesday and still nothing. I wish I had just bought mine from Shoppers with bonus points.

Thank you.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10536 posts
5413 upvotes
Toronto
skylicious wrote: I have a friend trying to sell me a lumispa, should I just go for that?
lol mlm - seriously, i just asked one question to a so called friend and i got bombarded back with messages .. damn mlm and how it just transforms people into a different person
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Mar 13, 2019
52 posts
25 upvotes
There's a few at Barrie, ON. A few boxes of dual packs and cashmere ones.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4384 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: Yea and did you realize that the first part of his comment is not true anymore...
Are you sure?
Most people we say "Because when you wear the mask, you get sick. It’s science." are men.
Face With Tears Of Joy
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3576 posts
1000 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered brush heads very very late evening of July 14th, shipped on the 17th via Canada Post from Montreal and received today in Vancouver.
[OP]
Nov 27, 2013
121 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
sparklingjaney wrote: Same here, ordered on 15th and no shipment email yet.
Ordered on the 15th. Recieved it on the 20th via Canada Post
Mar 13, 2019
52 posts
25 upvotes
Just got shipping notice. Ordered on 17th. Bought some at shoppers thinking it wouldn't be shipped. Now I think I have too many... LOL
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
2853 posts
242 upvotes
What's the point of a notification button if items OOS? lol
false hope?
I post, you decide.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3576 posts
1000 upvotes
Vancouver
jenn17 wrote: For those who have a Clarisonic and is looking for alternatives, Foreo is offering $53 credit to on some of their devices. The sign up is here

https://www.foreo.com/clarisonic-to-foreo
Good find. For reference, the credit is only good for Luna Mini 2, Luna Mini 3, Luna 3, Luna 3 Men, of which respectively their MSRP are: $159, $209, $259, $259.

Darn, still gotta pay another $100 at least out of pocket if I want to take advantage of this credit. Anyone know the typical sale price of a Luna device?
Jul 16, 2020
138 posts
25 upvotes
will we be seeing these products at liquidation store? slashing their prices 50% + another 30% off on boxing day?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)