• Jul 21st, 2020 5:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11330 posts
1373 upvotes
GVR

Cleaning outside of my grill?

I recently got a cover for my bbq, but it's already been exposed to elements.whats best way to clean the lid, side tables?

I have a spirit ii e-210

I came across this:

https://www.weber.com/CA/en/blog/tips-t ... 31176.html

The lid I have no idea what material it is,the side tables are on the thin/flimsy side but I assume they are stainless steel?
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2017
8121 posts
3908 upvotes
SW corner of the cou…
An orange (oil based) cleaner is good for cutting through grease, as is Simple Green. If the grease is light, 10% acetic acid vinegar may do.
I smile when I see container ships sailing past my house laden with stuff made in China
Jun 12, 2009
935 posts
351 upvotes
I just incinerate my barbie, every time I'm done cooking I put it on max for 10 minutes. Then cedar paddle to scrub off the black ash. Actual cleaning was never effective.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5101 posts
2604 upvotes
FastFret wrote: I just incinerate my barbie, every time I'm done cooking I put it on max for 10 minutes. Then cedar paddle to scrub off the black ash. Actual cleaning was never effective.
That doesn't work for the grime and dirt that build up on the outside parts of the grill :p

Just use a gentle soap or cleaning solution to wipe everything down, but don't let the metal parts air dry

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)