Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Sport Chek] Clearance Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 12:22 pm
May 14, 2005
525 posts
186 upvotes
Ontario
Yeah they restock a bit here and there, but lots of cancellations though. Ive ordered like 5 shoes recently on clearance and they cancelled 4, may not be worth the trouble anymore to keep checking or refreshing etc.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4695 posts
365 upvotes
romeoz wrote: Yeah they restock a bit here and there, but lots of cancellations though. Ive ordered like 5 shoes recently on clearance and they cancelled 4, may not be worth the trouble anymore to keep checking or refreshing etc.
Same here, half of my shoes orders are cancelled.
Oct 13, 2017
331 posts
284 upvotes
romeoz wrote: Yeah they restock a bit here and there, but lots of cancellations though. Ive ordered like 5 shoes recently on clearance and they cancelled 4, may not be worth the trouble anymore to keep checking or refreshing etc.
I've had the opposite... when it restocks I've almost always gotten the item. Only had 1 that was cancelled. Having said that I just ordered a bunch of stuff so I am expecting some cancellations from it. But if not I'll have some golf pants, leggings, slightly dressier shirts (for someone that lives in cargo pants and t-shirts), Jays wear, team canada wear and a Green Bay Packers toque.
Aug 3, 2006
632 posts
412 upvotes
The brought back a bunch of golf clubs and iron sets but many of them seem to be extremely outdated.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
4689 posts
1269 upvotes
I ordered a Callaway hybrid club, but it was the last one.

Probably unlikely to receive.

Free shipping code still works.
Last edited by Balduno on May 29th, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
4689 posts
1269 upvotes
datoprookie wrote: The brought back a bunch of golf clubs and iron sets but many of them seem to be extremely outdated.
Some of them are older yes, but not necessarily outdated. It’s not like they are wooden shafts. Prices are ok if you’re comparing.
Dec 26, 2006
735 posts
645 upvotes
The Flames Neal Fanatics jersey seems to be restocked, sizes M, L, XL.

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/fan-shop/nhl/calgary-flames/product/calgary-flames-fanatics-james-neal-replica-home-jersey-332706524.html#332706524%5Bcolor%5D=332706524_60
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
2052 posts
570 upvotes
Burnaby
Ordered the 2018 PyeongChang Team Canada Jersey even though I think its ugly
Aug 3, 2006
632 posts
412 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Some of them are older yes, but not necessarily outdated. It’s not like they are wooden shafts. Prices are ok if you’re comparing.
If you want to pay current prices for discontinued models then knock yourself out. For reference I bought the Cobra F8 Iron set for 150$ and they are currently selling the F6 iron set for 390$ and F7 iron set for 599$.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
4689 posts
1269 upvotes
datoprookie wrote: If you want to pay current prices for discontinued models then knock yourself out. For reference I bought the Cobra F8 Iron set for 150$ and they are currently selling the F6 iron set for 390$ and F7 iron set for 599$.
I missed the part where I said I’m paying current prices for discontinued models.

Yes, you got a good deal. Are you sleeping with the clubs? If I got a deal like that, I would.

Where did you find that deal? Local golf shop?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3410 posts
1718 upvotes
Has anyone dealt with returning final sale items back to the store due to description errors? I bought a pair of indoor soccer shoes listed as turf shoes but what arrived was lifestyle trainers which are not meant to be played in.
Jan 8, 2015
675 posts
411 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Link won’t show on my phone. It goes direct to the main page.

Did you get that recently? I’ve been looking at the clearance items for some time now, and I never saw any $150 iron sets.
It's an RFD problem. Quote his post, highlight the link, copy and paste into browser address bar.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1516 posts
288 upvotes
Woodbridge
SizzleChest wrote: Has anyone dealt with returning final sale items back to the store due to description errors? I bought a pair of indoor soccer shoes listed as turf shoes but what arrived was lifestyle trainers which are not meant to be played in.
I returned a compression sleeve that said it comes as a set but only came with one. This was more of a missing part but I think you have a legit reason to return yours.