3654 posts
7139 upvotes
Khichdi wrote: A true RFder focuses on wants over needs

Thanks! Ended up buying all available school supplies for my future children
Public Mobile customer
Oct 20, 2020
18 posts
113 upvotes
Just tried to use coupon on non-tech item and it didnt work. Contacted live support (which they still had working at this hour??) and they said to place the order and they'll refund the difference.
Staples is actually the best
Aug 13, 2020
63 posts
105 upvotes
NavieM wrote:

Thanks! Ended up buying all available school supplies for my future children
Lmfao I almost bought the 50 cents Five Star notebooks for my future children Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1022 posts
682 upvotes
Toronto
Khichdi wrote: A true RFder focuses on wants over needs
I thought it was deals over wants and needs
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3076 posts
1204 upvotes
Toronto
You need to review your order to apply the coupon code on the payment page
RFD OG 20+ years
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4013 posts
2020 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Placed an order a couple of hours ago. Already received an email:

Order Failed Exception

We apologize; however, we do not have the following item(s) in the ordered quantity:

Product Number : 26503, Product Description : FIVE STAR QUAD-RULED PREMIUM N, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.

Product Number : 391299, Product Description : HILROY STUDIO SKETCHBOOK, 9" X, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
I can't afford to save that much!
Jul 28, 2019
56 posts
39 upvotes
Spend half an hour to get something. While checking out out as it was oos. Didnt it again same thing . After an hour got an email sorry some of the stuff is out of stock. Cmon man.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1708 posts
730 upvotes
Only thing I need is an office chair, doesn’t look like any are on clearance though.
Apr 25, 2009
249 posts
759 upvotes
Wow!! They're really trying to bring back the name stOOpleS

Thank you for your recent purchase. We apologize; however, we do not have the following item(s) in the ordered quantity:
Product Number : 26503, Product Description : FIVE STAR QUAD-RULED PREMIUM N, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
Product Number : 41139, Product Description : HILROY ENVIRO PLUS FIGURING PA, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
Product Number : 391299, Product Description : HILROY STUDIO SKETCHBOOK, 9" X, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
Product Number : 2974751, Product Description : HILROY 1" 3-RING SCHOOL BINDER, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
Product Number : 2974753, Product Description : HILROY 1" 3-RING SCHOOL BINDER, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
The balance of your order will be delivered as outlined in your order confirmation email, as per product availability.

Garbage company.
Oct 15, 2012
385 posts
411 upvotes
Sudbury
Delete99 wrote: Wow!! They're really trying to bring back the name stOOpleS

Thank you for your recent purchase. We apologize; however, we do not have the following item(s) in the ordered quantity:
Product Number : 41139, Product Description : HILROY ENVIRO PLUS FIGURING PA, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
Product Number : 2974751, Product Description : HILROY 1" 3-RING SCHOOL BINDER, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
Product Number : 2974753, Product Description : HILROY 1" 3-RING SCHOOL BINDER, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.
The balance of your order will be delivered as outlined in your order confirmation email, as per product availability.

Garbage company.
Their e-commerce system is and has been problematic for ages for example, you can add items to cart only to find out at the last step there is No Stock; I have tried Clearance Items purchases for months and get error messages all the time ie

"Delivery conflict detected in your cart: Your items can be picked up in store or delivered, but not both in one order. You must place two orders. Use the save for later option on the conflicted items below to keep them in your cart for your second order.

Sharpie The Original Fine Tip Permanent Marker - Black - 3 Pack Item: 2867847
Est. delivery date : January 18, 2022
Delivery not available
In-store Pick up not available at 45 Red Maple Road
Check other stores."

I added one item and I get that Delivery Conflict message-- CSR says it's fine on her end-- tried numerous times with other items and get errors--- CSR finally tells me it's because it's Clearance Items... I've given up... good luck RFD'ers!
Jul 17, 2013
66 posts
98 upvotes
Calgary
We apologize; however, we do not have the following item(s) in the ordered quantity:

Product Number : 42056, Product Description : DIXON HB WOOD PENCILS - 10 PAC, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.Product Number : 2937843, Product Description : CRAYOLA EGG & CHICK CHALK - 6, Error Message : This sku was completely out of stock at the time the order was placed.

Looks like
https://www.staples.ca/products/2978867 ... rayons-set
order is going through so far
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
6587 posts
6904 upvotes
Vancouver
Is it time for the 25% off on in-store clearance items yet? That's where I've scored a lot of cheap network gear over the years.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1062 posts
1406 upvotes
What a cart-tease! Thought I scored a $30 carry-on hardcase spinner...then after entering cc & placing order: "Inventory issues
Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

Thx for Sun morn fun, OP...upvoted of course! :blush:

cheers,
:)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)