[Clearly Contacts] 12% in cash back with eBates

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2018 12:08 pm
[OP]
Aug 27, 2014
417 posts
204 upvotes

[Clearly Contacts] 12% in cash back with eBates

I think it's particularly a great deal if you get your glasses reimbursed by insurance.

Got the cash back into my account an hour or two after the transaction.
5 replies
Nov 25, 2017
695 posts
480 upvotes
Contacts are cheaper at Perfectlens and they have discounts all the time making it cheaper than this. Glasses are another story.
[OP]
Aug 27, 2014
417 posts
204 upvotes
Shawnies wrote: Contacts are cheaper at Perfectlens and they have discounts all the time making it cheaper than this. Glasses are another story.
I'll keep that in mind, I found that the cost of contacts at Clearly had increased a lot over the last few years.

In my case my wife and my insurance together pay us back 100% of the costs; we just ordered expensive pairs of glasses (there's also the BOGO promo for the second frame for free by the way, but I don't think anyone orders glasses off Clearly without using one promo code or another) so we're actually making over $40 with that 12% deal. Not sure how ethical it is.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
Even better deals for contacts: Daysoft and Hubble.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2937 posts
2956 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Any free promo codes still for clearly ? They used to be a dime a dozen
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1379 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
[quote=LuxErus post_id=29587511 time=1532098081 user_id=915945]
I'll keep that in mind, I found that the cost of contacts at Clearly had increased a lot over the last few years.

In my case my wife and my insurance together pay us back 100% of the costs; we just ordered expensive pairs of glasses (there's also the BOGO promo for the second frame for free by the way, but I don't think anyone orders glasses off Clearly without using one promo code or another) so we're actually making over $40 with that 12% deal. Not sure how ethical it is.
[/quote]

I am 2nd on that....price went up...quality stay the same..yes even the BOGO event ....I am not sure why I didn't remove my email from their email list.
thanks.