Oct 8, 2011
1017 posts
2849 upvotes

[Clearly Contacts] 40% off Frames & Lenses | First Time Customers Only

40% off frames & lenses code: FIRST40

15% off contacts + free shipping: code: NEWG2R3L
Thread Summary
*Code: FIRST40
Offer only valid for first-time customers. 40% off the first pair of glasses will be automatically deducted at checkout if eligible. The following frames are excluded from the offer: Ray-Ban, Ray-Ban Junior, Oakley, Bolon, Arnette, Coach, Michael Kors, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Versace, Emporio Armani, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Dior, Vogue, Chloe, Brooks Brothers and any glasses frames priced below or equal to $19. All full-frame glasses come with free clear Standard Lenses that accommodate single vision prescriptions from -3 to +3. All other lenses are 40% off with the use of code. Free shipping refers to standard delivery. Contact lenses and accessories are not included. We are not able to “hold” the price of a pair of glasses past the expiry date of the offer. Promotions are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order deemed fraudulent.

*Code: NEWG2R3L
Offer valid for new customers only. Free shipping applies to orders with a subtotal of $50 or more (before tax and shipping fees), and refers to standard delivery; express shipping is an additional cost. Promotions are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order deemed fraudulent.
12 replies
Nov 21, 2016
40 posts
89 upvotes
Ottawa
Free shipping, but there's a new $16-$20 handling charge. Fyi.
Nov 21, 2018
164 posts
182 upvotes
Mission, BC
I used the code BOGO to get two sets yesterday, did you know they upsell you on air lenses when you get standard lenses for free? When it gets to that screen during checkout, click the text link directly below the two lens images, it says something like, "continue with standard lenses" and you will save another $20.
Infinus Technology Inc
Mar 22, 2018
259 posts
262 upvotes
Canada
The 40% new customer is pretty much a year round promotion. It's great if you have poor eyesight and require the expensive super thin lenses.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2299 posts
377 upvotes
Vancouver
Do all insurances cover online sites?
Mar 22, 2018
259 posts
262 upvotes
Canada
xiaobao wrote: Do all insurances cover online sites?
I'm pretty sure they cover clearly.ca (which is a huge company).
Also, clearly has a location downtown Vancouver and in Kits if you wanna try the glasses on and/or have them shipped there. It's better to get them in-store at clearly as they will mark exactly where your pupils are on the temporary lenses for the frame that you're buying, so that they are the most precise when manufacturing for you.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2299 posts
377 upvotes
Vancouver
funtastic wrote: I'm pretty sure they cover clearly.ca (which is a huge company).
Also, clearly has a location downtown Vancouver and in Kits if you wanna try the glasses on and/or have them shipped there. It's better to get them in-store at clearly as they will mark exactly where your pupils are on the temporary lenses for the frame that you're buying, so that they are the most precise when manufacturing for you.
So go there test them and then go and order online(or can you order at the store for same price)? I was a bit concerned about the PD measurement being correct.
Mar 22, 2018
259 posts
262 upvotes
Canada
xiaobao wrote: So go there test them and then go and order online(or can you order at the store for same price)? I was a bit concerned about the PD measurement being correct.
Yep, you can order right in store and use the code for 40% without issues.
And it's not just PD measurement, it's also how the glasses sit on your face, exact positioning.
I've ordered 4 sets of glasses from clearly over the years and referred tons of friends. Never been disappointed.