Expired Hot Deals

[Clearly Contacts] 40% off lens upgrades (progressive etc.)

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2020 11:56 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1214 posts
498 upvotes

[Clearly Contacts] 40% off lens upgrades (progressive etc.)

May be warm for some. Clearly has upped their discount on lens upgrades to 40%. If you are, like me, wearing progressive lenses, that can be quite a saving. I've purchased a few pairs from Clearly, both single vision readers and progressives. I had to return one pair but the process was painless. They ship from the coast. Quality is reasonable to excellent depending on your choices. Rakuten is currently 4.5%. It has been 10%+ recently. I have coverage through work but the $400 every two years doesn't cover a single pair at Costco. Due to an eye injury, I need to wear sunglasses to be comfortable. I've found Clearly and few others a way to supplement purchases without breaking the bank. If you need to go truly cheap, Goggles4u is another option.

If you don't have a PD measurement from your optometrist, you might try the free Eye Measure app in the App store. Not sure if it exists on the Android side.

BTW, this episode by CBC's Marketplace suggests the blue light filter upgrade may be unnecessary.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)